To those of you who went to uni: did any of you hear sex sounds in the rooms nearby?

To those of you who went to uni: did any of you hear sex sounds in the rooms nearby?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Jesus, I remember these all too well.

This white girl that was in my dorm was doing this a lot in my second year. Also the dorms in my first year? BRUTAL. I COULD HEAR WOMEN MOANING ALL THE TIME EVEN WHILE STUDYING OR GRABBING A LATE NIGHT SNACK.

In my room I'd wank my dick as the girl in the room next door was moaning, hearing her cheeks getting clapped

I began uni in September 2016 as a slightly chubby guy (nothing too extreme, was slightly overweight), with Mum wanting to stay in my room with me during Fresher's Week "so I settle in". During my first year and second year, I started working out 5-6 days a week in the uni gym to get muscular and lose body fat, so I went to a more average physique at the end of my first year, to more lean and toned at the end of the second year/beginning of the third year. I still graduated a virgin even though I objectively, facially mogged 95% of the class (sorry for not sounding humble here JFL).

In my first year, I'd hear girls bragging and boasting about the amount of guys they got laid with (especially if they were athletes). Mind you, some of these were average or unattractive girls. At my student accommodation, I'd hear moaning and skin slapping every few days. I'd sometimes stand outside the doors listening while getting a boner after getting a late-night snack, only to return to my room to jerk off in tears while fantasising, studying or playing a game. I just thought about those girls' parents raising their innocent daughters well, feeding them with delicious food, taking good care of them, only for some randomer to pound and ravish the hell out of them.

During the second year, this white girl would go on a Tinder date every week/two weeks or so (and often bragged about it with everyone else in the living room). Sometimes I'd hear moaning from her bedroom, and she'd end up in tears the following day. While I empathised a lot with her in the living room and let her bawl her heart out, I couldn't help but jack off in my bedroom whenever I'd hear lascivious sex sounds from her, while imagining delicious fantasies about me doing just that with an idealised woman.

Third year and beyond, things started to calm down a lot until Covid fucked everyone up midway through my fourth year, but like 1st and 2nd year me, whenever I'd hear moans, I'd still wank off in my bedroom in frustration.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, schizo echochamber, PseudoMaxxer and 10 others
@andy9432

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41026
not in uni but @Vermilioncore gets haunted by pounding noise next door while i have double penetrating sex with his mothers squirt leaking pussy and gapped ass mixing the smell of piss and farts

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: schizo echochamber, PseudoMaxxer, Pikabro and 7 others
not in uni but @Vermilioncore gets haunted by pounding noise next door while i have double penetrating sex with his mothers squirt leaking pussy and gapped ass mixing the smell of piss and farts
users mothers i have fucked :
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Mike141
@BrahminBoss @Danish_Retard @mbolo @inferiorpispot234
@Vermilioncore @goldpill @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 41026, Deleted member 28896 and 3 others
Wow u were a long time in college. Did u ever call her out on it? Ngl i wouldve called it out now, But i understand as a former chubby guy, the confidence just isnt there. Did u feel cucked when u jerked off?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 41026 and Xangsane
No; all the people at my uni were normies/subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41026, datboijj and Xangsane
users mothers i have fucked :
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Mike141
@BrahminBoss @Danish_Retard @mbolo @inferiorpispot234
@Vermilioncore @goldpill @looksmaxxer234

the eyes of the predator

@looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41026, LampPostPrime, Bushman and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41026, Sprinkles and LampPostPrime
when I go to uni, I will fuck so many hoes on god my nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 41026
@turkproducer @ItsOver999 @humanoidsub7 @tombradylover @Razeb @Arditi @flippasav @TAChipmunk @Nick.Harte @germanlooks @RichardSpencel @Enfant terrible @DaniloGomes @bloomercel @Marsiere214 @LampPostPrime @bug_eye_blackcel @EverythingMattersCel @ManletBlackcel @forevergymcelling @ChickenAndRiceBrah @SecularIslamist @emeraldglass

• JFL
I never dormed, so I never had to experience any of this. But, I do see the odd couple walking around my christian campus, which is indeed peak suicide fuel.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41026, LampPostPrime and Xangsane
@pneumocystosis

• JFL
1 year postgrad.

I didn't want to upset or offend anyone.

I didn't feel cucked, but I felt disappointed. But I remembered I wanted to make God happy.
Would you do things differently now as an athletic man?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41026 and Xangsane
I never dormed, so I never had to experience any of this. But, I do see the odd couple walking around my christian campus, which is indeed peak suicide fuel.
what did you do instead of dorming?

• JFL
Destroy sexhavers...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41026 and Sprinkles
what did you do instead of dorming?
commute, i had a car for the first like 8 years of my uni life that i drove around everywhere with. But, I ended up crashing it so now I have to wait till my parents buy me one or I wageslave long enough to afford a decent automobile.

• +1
  • JFL
commute, i had a car for the first like 8 years of my uni life that i drove around everywhere with. But, I ended up crashing it so now I have to wait till my parents buy me one or I wageslave long enough to afford a decent automobile.
8 years, were you part time/PhD?

• JFL
  • JFL
8 years, were you part time/PhD?
No, I was just a shit student failing in and out of college. I was trying to get a nursing degree. Now, I'm back to get a comp sci degree. I'll be like fuckin 32 by the time I am done with all this chit if even.

• +1
  • JFL
No, I was just a shit student failing in and out of college.
So sorry to hear that, what happened?
I was trying to get a nursing degree. Now, I'm back to get a comp sci degree. I'll be like fuckin 32 by the time I am done with all this chit if even.
how do you feel as someone in his 30s at uni?

• JFL
I am in a stem dorm that should answer your question

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41026, datboijj, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
So sorry to hear that, what happened?

how do you feel as someone in his 30s at uni?
Idk, at first I was doing well cus I started uni at 18. I was having trouble getting through the rn program cus you have to be high iq n shit to pass all the exams. Then I went to lvn school and got fucked over super hard, this is what lead to my utter blackballing by society at large. Everyone just started treating me like shit. And it sucks dude, everyone is younger than me and doing better. It's just some ole boolchit, I'm not even sure I have the capacity to do all this high level math chitt. I might as well try to get a 50 k a year coding job with some certs or sum shit like that.

• +1
  • JFL
If in 2 years this happens to me I'm roping

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • JFL
Idk, at first I was doing well cus I started uni at 18. I was having trouble getting through the rn program cus you have to be high iq n shit to pass all the exams. Then I went to lvn school and got fucked over super hard, this is what lead to my utter blackballing by society at large. Everyone just started treating me like shit. And it sucks dude, everyone is younger than me and doing better. It's just some ole boolchit, I'm not even sure I have the capacity to do all this high level math chitt.
IQ isn't defined by exam results. Please keep your head up and don't put yourself down.
I might as well try to get a 50 k a year coding job with some certs or sum shit like that.
it's EXTREMELY tough to get in with just certs and bootcamps. People in that industry value credentials over certs/bootcamps. Only do that if you have a maths-based degree.

• JFL
Literally as I opened my last years doors and got help unpacking from my dad were the cries of the sloot from door parallel that after weeks of introducing myself I soon realized I stumbled onto her cheating on her Mezut Ozil hipster boyfriend at the time.

• Woah
  • JFL
Literally as I opened my last years doors and got help unpacking from my dad were the cries of the sloot from door parallel that after weeks of introducing myself I soon realized I stumbled onto her cheating on her Mezut Ozil hipster boyfriend at the time.
Holy shit, who did she have sex with? Did you confront her?

• JFL
IQ isn't defined by exam results. Please keep your head up and don't put yourself down.

it's EXTREMELY tough to get in with just certs and bootcamps. People in that industry value credentials over certs/bootcamps. Only do that if you have a maths-based degree.
yea, that's true, but if I always feel if I was truly high iq i'd be acing all this chit without having to look outwards for help all the damn time. And idk if the bold is true, my friend got a 50k a year coding job when all he did was get a comptia certification or some chit

• +1
  • JFL
Holy shit, who did she have sex with? Did you confront her?
Well yeah it was as I was first time entering where I introduced myself. I dunno him as guys would be invited on our flat all the time.

• +1
  • JFL
Well yeah it was as I was first time entering where I introduced myself. I dunno him as guys would be invited on our flat all the time.
What's his looks level

• JFL
yea, that's true, but if I always feel if I was truly high iq i'd be acing all this chit without having to look outwards for help all the damn time. And idk if the bold is true, my friend got a 50k a year coding job when all he did was get a comptia certification or some chit
How long ago was this

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
I don't really hear them that often

• JFL
Not reading this thread for the sake of my mental health

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 41026
All the uni posts in the forum are so brutal. Makes me rethink going to uni.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 41026
@Zonecel is the new @UndiagnosedSchizo jfl or his alt

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: GabachoCopium
All the uni posts in the forum are so brutal. Makes me rethink going to uni.
I have another thread about 2023 Freshers

This is so primal. Are western women even human? Average woman is basically the equivalent of a male rotter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back