To those who are Chadlites or Chads: what are your views on dating?

To those who are Chadlites or Chads: what are your views on dating?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
To forum Chads and Chadlites: what are your views on dating?

Do you prefer endless slays, or keeping a harem of FwBs, a long-lasting LTR, an LTR leading to marriage or have you gone MGTOW?

I'm a Chadlite, but I don't like any casual relationships or hookups. My goal is to find an ethnic HQNP to settle down with and have children. I think most people here who are Chadlites or Chads won't share my views, though.

If you are sub-Chadlite, DO NOT vote for any option on the poll other than "I am sub-Chadlite"

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and geezcel
@ArvidGustavsson @Amnesia @Gestapo @Salludon @forevergymcelling @geezcel @ForeverRecession

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geezcel and Deleted member 14160
@ArvidGustavsson @Amnesia @Gestapo @Salludon @forevergymcelling @geezcel @ForeverRecession
I got no business being tagged alongside those heavyweights tbh :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, aBetterMii, Deleted member 16384 and 3 others
With western girls: dating with sole intention of having sex and having someone to do fun stuff with. Don't really have any intention of being with them for a long time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, oldcelloser and Xangsane
@Shebe are you a chadlite?

With western girls: dating with sole intention of having sex and having someone to do fun stuff with. Don't really have any intention of being with them for a long time
I wouldn't date white girls for this same reason. The majority of them are just too degenerate tbh.

I got no business being tagged alongside those heavyweights tbh :Comfy:
I just want to see what the forum Chads and Chadlites think and if my views are odd compared to theirs.

I wouldn't date white girls for this same reason. The majority of them are just too degenerate tbh.
Bruh even the non-degenrate ones have distorted worldviews and distorted relationship expectations. I'm literally saying it's less than 1% of girls here that are decent for dating

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, oldcelloser and Xangsane
Bruh even the non-degenrate ones have distorted worldviews and distorted relationship expectations. I'm literally saying it's less than 1% of girls here that are decent for dating
The non-degenerate ones believe they are princesses that are entitled to GigaChad tbh.

nobody cares about you
brutal

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser and Xangsane
honestly bro im young i just wanna fuck
idc about relationships and i hate commitment

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Cant handle the loneliness much longer, living alone in a house with 8 bedrooms gets old quickly :feelscry:

• So Sad
honestly bro im young i just wanna fuck
idc about relationships and i hate commitment
Odd. I never wanted to fuck around like a rabbit when I was young (I'm 24 now) and never did.
Why do you hate commitment?

Cant handle the loneliness much longer, living alone in a house with 8 bedrooms gets old quickly :feelscry:
Sorry to hear about that. Surely you have someone else in your home with you? What's your ideal scenario?

Sorry to hear about that. Surely you have someone else in your home with you? What's your ideal scenario?
Summer fling Bcuz dont want someone living with me as i enjoy privacy but still want someone i can call over whenever i want

• +1
Odd. I never wanted to fuck around like a rabbit when I was young (I'm 24 now) and never did.
Why do you hate commitment?
feels like im in a cell trapped, looking through the bars at all the other pretty females i could pull

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16641 and Xangsane
feels like im in a cell trapped, looking through the bars at all the other pretty females i could pull
You do you.
Do you ever want to settle down in your 30s?

I could never ever live with someone else. I need my own space and freedom so I guess just slaying when I want sex and that's it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, phudaaaa, FrameMogger and 1 other person
I could never ever live with someone else. I need my own space and freedom so I guess just slaying when I want sex and that's it
Hookups or FwBs?

You do you.
Do you ever want to settle down in your 30s?
we'll see
if the state of women continues to deteriorate probably not
i'd rather die a happy man with lots of money than a sad, divorce raped broke old man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Prince88, oldcelloser and 1 other person
No Bcuz we wouldnt only have sex. I need someone to Cook w and shit aswell just not living with me only like 3 days a week
So I guess that's a relationship that doesn't lead to any form of commitment/marriage?

we'll see
if the state of women continues to deteriorate probably not
i'd rather die a happy man with lots of money than a sad, divorce raped broke old man
Try marrying a woman from overseas.

Ltr with sub unicorn girl is not worth it imo

Do you prefer endless slays, or keeping a harem of FwBs, a long-lasting LTR, an LTR leading to marriage or have you gone MGTOW?

I'm a Chadlite, but I don't like any casual relationships or hookups. My goal is to find an ethnic HQNP to settle down with and have children. I think most people here who are Chadlites or Chads won't share my views, though.

If you are sub-Chadlite, DO NOT vote for any option on the poll other than "I am sub-Chadlite"
Frame mogger Giga Chad here I only Believe in marriage

• +1
There’s like 3 people here max who are chadlite and up tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, oldcelloser and Xangsane
Amnesia and probably a couple Chads or chadlites in hiding who haven’t shown face

Arvid looks very good but not quite chadlite, gestapo was larping, everyone else u tagged is gl but not chadlite or I haven’t seen them

As for sally I get the feeling he’s partially larping and editing on some crisick shit. I mean he literally claims he got gandy eyes from mewing jfl. Do people actually think he’s legit or am I stating the obvious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Xangsane
Amnesia and probably a couple Chads or chadlites in hiding who haven’t shown face

Arvid looks very good but not quite chadlite, gestapo was larping, everyone else u tagged is gl but not chadlite or I haven’t seen them

As for sally I get the feeling he’s partially larping and editing on some crisick shit. I mean he literally claims he got gandy eyes from mewing jfl. Do people actually think he’s legit or am I stating the obvious
Have you seen @TopzCat1 ? He's also a legit chad.

How do I compare to the other chads? Am I too nerdy-looking?

I don't think Sally's larping.

psl autism
all these people are good looking keep coping

• +1
Have you seen @TopzCat1 ? He's also a legit chad.

How do I compare to the other chads? Am I too nerdy-looking?

I don't think Sally's larping.
I haven’t but could be. You looked great in the one picture I’ve seen but I can’t accurately judge just off that

• +1
How do you know?

No one believes he just mewed. But his pics are really him.
someone mentioned it somewhere and he replied and didn’t even refute it. Who posts a picture of their mom here plus who would look like that and act how he acts

Yeah i guess larping is the wrong word I just have a hunch his pics and videos are edited like crisick. The fact that he claims he mewed and didn’t get surgery casts major doubt on whether he actually looks anything like his pictures irl imo + even surgery couldn’t make his eye area look like that. I could be wrong but it’s just sus

• +1
didnt even read what you asked or said, but i voted option 1 cause it sounds appealing :D

• JFL

tbh fwb sounds great fucking whenever i want and not having anything to do with the girl

I'm haven't voted but I feel ideal would be intially a harem of fwb's , rotation of 3-4 girls
But then if I legit found a real one of a girl then I'd get an LTR accept the purple pill of human nature and not plan to get married with her.

Getting FWBs is effort and I've gotten very used to grinding in looksmaximising that getting out there again is something that's a lol bit tougher

Think I get comfortable too easily