To those who say CRISPR won't be useful for adults

X

x30001

Kraken

There is a way to change your genetic advantage. (((NOT HEIGHT))) (((HEIGHTMAXXERS NSFW))).

CRISPR changes your underlying DNA. Epigenetics/Environment can change gene expression but CRISPR is a step forward in that it can change the genes themselves, so that they can express in the way they're supposed to; for optimal health. Some people complain that they've "got the wrong genes" but there's thousands of genes that can be edited to give a genetic advantage in life, and they all add up to a huge difference.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 6400, Slayercel and 3 others
when tho

• +1
Reactions: Jack
Didn't read, but it is entirely possible that CRISPR will never reach the market. The problem is that CRISPR does not work accurately it has a certain error rate which could possibly be very harmful to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, mikeock, middayshowers and 2 others
Those down syndrome genomes will get
crisped

fuark I need to run reincarnation into the future game asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, RAITEIII and Slayercel
Didn't read, but it is entirely possible that CRISPR will never reach the market. The problem is that CRISPR does not work accurately it has a certain error rate which could possibly be very harmful to you.

No free meals in the Universe, buddyboyo. Wanna have an advantage - gotta pay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and x30001

It's easy to fuck things up since you literally need to know about every single downstream/knock-on effect in human biology & genetics to be able to do something safe. And no one knows every thing that can possibly happen. Human trials aren't really an option either.

So yeah it's possible but needs a complete genius to take charge. Unfortunately there's no one that smart in the world.
No free meals in the Universe, buddyboyo. Wanna have an advantage - gotta pay.
The guy Josiah Zayner who sells the DIY CRISPR kit injected himself on YouTube saying he was going to cause a mutation in MSTN and grow lots of muscle. And guess what, nothing happened at all. Luckily he didn't self combust.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and CopingCel
"Adults can also be genetically modified, however their modifications cannot be inherited "

rip my eugenics

However enhancing adult genetics sounds really good to me, can't wait for that Angiogenesis gene therapy to be perfected.

"Adults can also be genetically modified, however their modifications cannot be inherited "

rip my eugenics

However enhancing adult genetics sounds really good to me, can't wait for that Angiogenesis gene therapy to be perfected.
I'd edit every gene listed on that PDF, make sure I get rid of MCADD if I have it, etc. All the safe stuff first. But I think it will definitely be 10+ years before there's anything concrete on CRISPR. We'll probably have people on mars first. What do you mean by "rip my eugenics"?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
The guy Josiah Zayner who sells the DIY CRISPR kit injected himself on YouTube saying he was going to cause a mutation in MSTN and grow lots of muscle. And guess what, nothing happened at all. Luckily he didn't self combust.

He's probaböy a fraud. It would be retarded to inject yourself that shit at the current stage of development.
These experiments are currently only done on people who suffer end stage of lethal untreatable diseases.

This is an article about a guy who died because of such an experimental treatment:

The body is way to complex for us to make reliable gene changes. And with our current computing power simulations about such stuff works on levels of single cells. We are far away from simulating the whole human body which would be necessary to safely predict the impact of such treatments.

rip my eugenics

take sperm, modify, insert

I'd edit every gene listed on that PDF, make sure I get rid of MCADD if I have it, etc. All the safe stuff first. But I think it will definitely be 10+ years before there's anything concrete on CRISPR. We'll probably have people on mars first. What do you mean by "rip my eugenics"?

Agree with that, ever since I listen of CRISPR for the first time, I knew they were already doing experiments to test it, however it will be years for it to reach the normal people. MCAD deficiency isn't a problem for me, are you from some North Europe country?.

I meant the rip my eugenics because in adults since they're probably only gonna work with somatic cell modifications in the public, but that's just my guess.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
He's probaböy a fraud. It would be retarded to inject yourself that shit at the current stage of development.
These experiments are currently only done on people who suffer end stage of lethal untreatable diseases.

This is an article about a guy who died because of such an experimental treatment:

The body is way to complex for us to make reliable gene changes. And with our current computing power simulations about such stuff works on levels of single cells. We are far away from simulating the whole human body which would be necessary to safely predict the impact of such treatments.
He certainly seemed like a fraud and showed that he was. He made millions selling his kits. He injected the so called "CRISPR DNA" (what he called it), into his forearm muscle, for the first time, infront of an audience and on a livestream. xD

take sperm, modify, insert

Perhaps I'm just retarded, but I think it would be more easier and efficient in embryos rather than sperm, I didn't even thought of that.

Agree with that, ever since I listen of CRISPR for the first time, I knew they were already doing experiments to test it, however it will be years for it to reach the normal people. MCAD deficiency isn't a problem for me, are you from some North Europe country?.

I meant the rip my eugenics because in adults since they're probably only gonna work with somatic cell modifications in the public, but that's just my guess.
Yeah I'm from northern EU

Perhaps I'm just retarded, but I think it would be more easier and efficient in embryos rather than sperm, I didn't even thought of that.
There are neccessary genes on Y chromosome tho

Yeah I'm from northern EU

Oh then that could be a concern yeah, but overall I would just focus on VEGF, IGF and BDNF. As always it depends on everyone, but I still need to get myself some gene analysis test first b4 doing something.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
if CRISPR changes DNA it also could change personality? sounds logical
Depending on whether the changes you make make you feel better or worse, then you'll also feel better or worse. You can definitely change a whole host of genes that'll indirectly make you feel a different way, but not directly like automatically changing your mannerisms. Your mannerisms are developed through your environment over time.

Depending on whether the changes you make make you feel better or worse, then you'll also feel better or worse. You can definitely change a whole host of genes that'll indirectly make you feel a different way, but not directly like automatically changing your mannerisms. Your mannerisms are developed through your environment over time.
if you change DNA and body recomps. it will also change Neurons and Nerves or deattaching certain brain parts so that you cant remember things anymore. I am barely educated on this topic.

More interesting would be if you could change DNA so that your body says to produce more hormones, sounds very complicated tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
if you change DNA and body recomps. it will also change Neurons and Nerves or deattaching certain brain parts so that you cant remember things anymore. I am barely educated on this topic.

More interesting would be if you could change DNA so that your body says to produce more hormones, sounds very complicated tho
BDNF would be something to look at

There are neccessary genes on Y chromosome tho

Doesn't matter, let's take myostatin as an exmple.

Say you want to do in-vitro fertilization with your wife and due to you being a PSL-mastermind, you want to genetically modify your son to be some muscle mass monstrosity. You'd proceed in the following fashion - first you'll have to achieve fertilization in-vitro, your sperm conjoins with her egg. Then, you'd wait for around 5-6 days for the blastocyst to form (that's a very early form of embryo) and you isolate some ebryonic stem cells from it. After that, assuming @x30001 has already shared his knowledge on genomics with you and you know the exact sequence of the myostatin gene and its immediate neighbour sequence, you'd design the guideRNA needed for the CRISPR/Cas9 system. You are smart enough to also include a vector that contains a gene for antibiotic resistance. You then introduce the sequence into stem cells by electroporation. Some cells will develop the edited gene, due to homologous recombination, but you have your antibiotic-resistance marker for selection, so you soak all of 'em with an antibiotic. Only the right ones will survive this step. Now you have a petri dish full of so called knockout cells - they don't contain the DNA sequence that codes for myostatin. You finally inject all of them back into the blastocyst and then into your wifes uterus. Now, since you didn't knock-out the myostatin gene in all of the embryonic stem cells, your son will have only partial myostatin deficiency, but combined with trenbolone and other AAS, he wins the 2040 Mister Olympia.

Unfortunately duirng his childhood he developed bad allergies and became a mouthbreather. He dies an incel.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Dios and x30001

Say you want to do in-vitro fertilization with your wife and due to you being a PSL-mastermind, you want to genetically modify your son to be some muscle mass monstrosity. You'd proceed in the following fashion - first you'll have to achieve fertilization in-vitro, your sperm conjoins with her egg. Then, you'd wait for around 5-6 days for the blastocyst to form (that's a very early form of embryo) and you isolate some ebryonic stem cells from it. After that, assuming @x30001 has already shared his knowledge on genomics with you and you know the exact sequence of the myostatin gene and its immediate neighbour sequence, you'd design the guideRNA needed for the CRISPR/Cas9 system. You are smart enough to also include a vector that contains a gene for antibiotic resistance. You then introduce the sequence into stem cells by electroporation. Some cells will develop the edited gene, due to homologous recombination, but you have your antibiotic-resistance marker for selection, so you soak all of 'em with an antibiotic. Only the right ones will survive this step. Now you have a petri dish full of so called knockout cells - they don't contain the DNA sequence that codes for myostatin. You finally inject all of them back into the blastocyst and then into your wifes uterus. Now, since you didn't knock-out the myostatin gene in all of the embryonic stem cells, your son will have only partial myostatin deficiency, but combined with trenbolone and other AAS, he wins the 2040 Mister Olympia.

Unfortunately duirng his childhood he developed bad allergies and became a mouthbreather. He dies an incel.
that fetus should be nutrition maxxed and exposed to lots of hormones

Awesome explanation and brilliant mewing PSA :y'all:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Mayorga and Chadelite
liked just cuz

bro how can i access the messages from last time about youthmaxxing
In your inbox sir. Beside the notification bell button.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
They’ll perfect it eventually tbh. More lifefuel for careermaxxers, if you get rich even if you don’t ascend you can designer baby your way into Chad children

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
It's easy to fuck things up since you literally need to know about every single downstream/knock-on effect in human biology & genetics to be able to do something safe. And no one knows every thing that can possibly happen. Human trials aren't really an option either.

So yeah it's possible but needs a complete genius to take charge. Unfortunately there's no one that smart in the world.

Human trials have actually started, not that long ago, they’re testing it with people who have genetic blindness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and x30001