To those who wonder if they are moggers

D

Deleted member 9801

Trust me, you would know. Firstly, people would give you special treatment irl, too much to even list here (cba)

But let’s assume u are basement schizo, you’d still know if u were mogger if u posted face online…people would assume you’re catfish cause you’re too gl, or they’d want u to write name on paper to verify, etc. on tinder you’d have to add passport pic for anyone to believe it’s u

If u can’t relate, you’re not mogger. Sorry bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, Deleted member 3573, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Why would you even wonder in the first place lmao

It’s not like all of a sudden you discover you’re good looking

You already know it, and you act cocky because you know you can get away with anything

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Erik-Jón, BigBundaSlapper and 3 others
Why would you even wonder in the first place lmao

It’s not like all of a sudden you discover you’re good looking

You already know it, and you act cocky because you know you can get away with anything
Cause u see others post shit like “am I mogger”
“Am I chad” “rate me”…it’s already over if they have to ask

• So Sad
Reactions: Kingcel32
I am not a mogger😢😢😢

How can I become a mogger?

Or just mog enoguh to get gf

Cause u see others post shit like “am I mogger”
“Am I chad” “rate me”…it’s already over if they have to ask
It’s over

I’ve never seen your face
I know i am not a mogger dw- I am abotu average with body halo from gymcelling make me above average overall - but still not mogger

I know where I stand now Ive had enoguh ratings and just from my irl experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Trust me, you would know. Firstly, people would give you special treatment irl, too much to even list here (cba)

But let’s assume u are basement schizo, you’d still know if u were mogger if u posted face online…people would assume you’re catfish cause you’re too gl, or they’d want u to write name on paper to verify, etc. on tinder you’d have to add passport pic for anyone to believe it’s u

Anybody can live in their own fantastic little world where reality is skewed. Where they're getting "IOI's" all day long and constantly mistaking subtle bullying for being friendly. Anyways, how much sex do you have?

Anybody can live in their own fantastic little world where reality is skewed. Where they're getting "IOI's" all day long and constantly mistaking subtle bullying for being friendly. Anyways, how much sex do you have?
Yeh especially normies coping with “muh she looked at me for 1 sec bro”

By special treatment I meant as in gifts, easy sex whenever u like, faster promotions, more respect, etc. literally can go on all day, the difference between mogger and normie treatment is night and day

Wasn’t about me, not a brag thread. But I have sex daily, in ltr with hqnp. Before that I had sex whenever I wanted, ordered girls through tinder like pizza, or pulled from clubs/bars

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

By special treatment I meant as in gifts, easy sex whenever u like, faster promotions, more respect, etc. literally can go on all day, the difference between mogger and normie treatment is night and day

Wasn’t about me, not a brag thread. But I have sex daily, in ltr with hqnp. Before that I had sex whenever I wanted, ordered girls through tinder like pizza, or pulled from clubs/bars
do you think its possible for a normie to become this with gymcelling and plastic surgery?

has happened to me

there are weird brained gl people that dont know theyre gl or with very low self esteem, theyre rare but exist

also a gl person can get minimal to no ioi if too aspie.

Last edited:
  • +1
do you think its possible for a normie to become this with gymcelling and plastic surgery?
If you grind hard yes. I can tell you how but you gotta do everything i say and not muh high inhibit

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Unlikely tbh, at least not to the same extent as a true 8/9-10

But if u ascend to chadlite+ then I’m sure you’ll get good treatment

If you grind hard yes. I can tell you how but you gotta do everything i say and not muh high inhibit
Rhino consult this friday we on it fella- if im happy with the morphs the surgeon makes ill book it in ASAP, maybe even next motnh just need to organise time off work to recover

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Rhino consult this friday we on it fella- if im happy with the morphs the surgeon makes ill book it in ASAP, maybe even next motnh just need to organise time off work to recover
You also need eye lightening surgery im ngl and few others things. In your case fixing flaws won’t be enough to
Have the treatment you desire.

Masturbatory fantasies do not count.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Johnnybegood and Deleted member 9801
Oldcel then hating on young mogger, sad to see bro
I'm not hating on nobody. Arvid's a young mogger. You though.......

I'm not hating on nobody. Arvid's a young mogger. You though.......
U have no idea what I look like nigga i didnt post pic, I mog Arvid comfortably

literally a bitter old man

U have no idea what I look like nigga i didnt post pic, I mog Arvid comfortably

literally a bitter old man
Bitter bitter baby sitter, lol.

Sir, I must protest. I know false claiming when I see it.

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back