_MVP_
C input
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2022
- Posts
- 71,699
- Reputation
- 78,707
Im 36yo
I experienced extreme hostility and bullying, at school and during adulthood
I never was rich, which Made me even more frustrated, and i blame Other Humans For me Not Being rich cuz they Made such a system where only 1% of Humans are Millionaires
I never Had Sex, because No foid ever approached me, which Made me hate women extremely
I experienced extreme pain, suffering and health issues, which added to me Being Unhappy
Every human has His history
I decided to punish humanity
I experienced extreme hostility and bullying, at school and during adulthood
I never was rich, which Made me even more frustrated, and i blame Other Humans For me Not Being rich cuz they Made such a system where only 1% of Humans are Millionaires
I never Had Sex, because No foid ever approached me, which Made me hate women extremely
I experienced extreme pain, suffering and health issues, which added to me Being Unhappy
Every human has His history
I decided to punish humanity


