To what degree does expressing socially unacceptable beliefs or engaging in socially unacceptable behaviors affect one’s life?

thecel

thecel

morph king
Related Thread : https://looksmax.org/threads/.538933

To what degree does expressing socially unacceptable beliefs or engaging in socially unacceptable behaviors affect one’s life?

I’ve been under the impression that the average man can’t openly espouse politically incorrect positions or perform frowned-upon actions without ending up in a very adverse state of existence in society. For example, if word spreads around that a man is a violent angry enraged resentful radical hateful misogynist racist xenophobe homophobe, that man is doomed to the following sad consequences (except where people don’t know about him):
  • Banned from social networks and publishing platforms; can’t create new accounts.
  • Friends gone; can’t make new friends.
  • Fired from job; can’t get new jobs.
  • Bank account canceled; can’t open new accounts.
  • Can’t take out loans.
  • Can’t buy properties.
  • Zero chance of having positive letters of recommendation written by employers, professors, etc.
These are backed up by experience:

A kid at school once made a racist joke social media post, the post took off, and the kid’s reputation was ruined.

There was a time when I took a photo of a girl at school, I sent it to a group chat, a guy in the group chat told multiple girls what I did, and I found myself blocked from a bunch of hawt girls’ Instagrams.

See, based on shit I witnessed and lived through, I think that doing anything that’s socially unacceptable will inevitably result in one’s downfall.

How true is this? Is this schizo paranoia or brutal reality?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: moggerlitemaxcel
Its true, toe the party line or get ostracized in todays world
The matrix is in full effect

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Depends on who you surround yourself with. I think most friends who aren't deep in liberal politics wouldn't break ties over something like that. I know a guy who is known as 'the racist kid', but he still gets along fine with his non-racist friends. I was almost disowned by my own mother though for simply expressing truthful 'racist' viewpoints though, so it can definitely happen. If you publicly express those kinds of views on social media though, it is pretty much over for you. The Jews will make sure to ostracise you from society and ruin your life. Just look what happened to some of the people identified at the Charlotesville rally in 2017 who didn't even do anything wrong.

• +1
One has to ask themselves if the opinion of pathetic wagecuck normies and worthless Becky whores matters to them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and thecel
Brutal reality. It depends on how radical your opinions are and where you live, nazi far right tier stuff will destroy your social life completely and attempting to fix it is a slow process and most people won't forgive and forget, it also depends on what you look like and how respected you were before you expressed your opinions, for example tall chad slayer who gets a ton of pussy and comes out as racist or whatever wont be affected much. All the consequences you listed are brutal reality.

• +1
I’m in possibly the Bluest, gayest most SJW part of California. I’m a Straight, White, Republican, Christian White Cis male. In other words: Enemy #1. However. I’ve never gotten any shit for it. I’ve dated super Lefty girls too. I don’t mask. No vacc. I don’t hide my views. Just doesn’t matter

• Woah