To wife: White stacy or Kazakh stacy

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
AbYd08b 460s
Jy3h97w364e51

These 2 are probably stacy in Kazakhstan, easily fog white foid from the north pole to Jupiter. Is there anyone living in Kazakhstan to confirm this?

Would you rather marry white foid or this?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15569, Chadethnic101 and 6 others
@Xangsane this is the perfect wifey for both of us:feelsokman::feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I prefer Mongolian foids but go off I guess 💅

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
The white also has abit asian in her look, look at her eyes. Kazakhs are turkic muslims and mostly of them have a asian and eurasian phenotype. They look much much better than other asians like chinese and people from sea.
Both of them are hot. It depends on personal taste. Kazakh women dont usually date foreigners.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elzde95, Elvisandreaa, Hero of the Imperium and 7 others
It would just depend on the individuals. white stacy and kazakh stacy both fog

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 16369, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
The white also has abit asian in her look, look at her eyes. Kazakhs are turkic muslims and mostly of them have a asian and eurasian phenotype. They look much much better than other asians like chinese and people from sea.
Both of them are hot. It depends on personal taste. Kazakh women dont usually date foreigners.
they are both kazakh :ROFLMAO:

The only type of Asian foid I'd wife since they produce mogger sons

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
They don't even date other Asian fella????

Like Kazakh or Incel for me, I don't care about white foid tbh tbh

which one is white? both of them look asian

Tumblr nkn9jq38n41smw1wso1 1280

Black>blonde hair. Feminine/angelic> fierce/sexy

Black hair high class if pair with light skin
Blonde hair = autism/slutty

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: barretstoe, Deleted member 13787, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
Get the Chinese stacy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Kazakh women dont usually date foreigners
Of course they don't usually date foreigners, how many foreigners live in Kazakhstan anyways? :ROFLMAO: But trust me, Kazakh women have no problem dating foreign men if they can meet one.

Of course they don't usually date foreigners, how many foreigners live in Kazakhstan anyways? :ROFLMAO: But trust me, Kazakh women have no problem dating foreign men if they can meet one.
Just bring her to your home country and convert her from Islam to whatever you want theory.

Aya shalkar is a quite degenerated hoe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
White

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: randomvanish and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
convert her from Islam
I am an atheist myself but i'd never do that.

Back to the topic, yeah they mog white woman to another dimensions.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
they mog white woman
Because kazakh ones looks more angelic + more trad + aren't like SEA incel fabrics.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Just bring her to your home country and convert her from Islam to whatever you want theory.
Most Kazakhs are barely Muslim. They're Muslim just like most Brits are Christian, barely.

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Aya shalkar (girl on left) is a whore and a disgrace to kazakh women, she dates a rich white dude if i recall correctly. Other than that, kazakh girls are very beautiful, and in Kazakhstan they are higher SMV comparing to pretty russian girls (i am as kazakh was only able to date russian girls).

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Aya shalkar (girl on left) is a whore and a disgrace to kazakh women, she dates a rich white dude if i recall correctly. Other than that, kazakh girls are very beautiful, and in Kazakhstan they are higher SMV comparing to pretty russian girls (i am as kazakh was only able to date russian girls).
Thanks for telling the truth this is really informative. I didn’t know Aya shalkar is such a person because she has innocent looks

If Asian, then East Asian or SEA, I don't take this Central Asia BS

they look very nice @Anstrum95 thoughts? :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
I personally wouldn't want hapa offspring but I'd surely date Kazakh Stacy If I could

kazakh foids are very sexy indeed

Yes I would marry if she didn't have degenerate past

However if she's Muslim and had strong family ties it may be tough to date
Yeah these are the prettiest women in the world ngl

The nationality of your wife doesn't matter. What matters is that she is a devout Christian and is a virgin. You must also be a virgin. If you are not, then I would recommend repenting for your sins and correcting your behavior. I would recommend a bible study group to find a suitable wife. Just please abstain from sex until after marriage.

she got morbed

Attachments

• 829fa62363b7c370cec6929f8ceab88b.jpg
    829fa62363b7c370cec6929f8ceab88b.jpg
    561.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Айя Шалкар 3.jpeg
    Айя Шалкар 3.jpeg
    188.5 KB · Views: 0
so beautiful im crey

beauty will save the world :feelswah: