Today at gym sexy 18yo whore was doing her training in front me of me and I felt her disguist

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
YO YO ITS UNCLE OVER HOW IS EVERYBODY DOING TODAY?

SIT IN A CIRCLE AROUND ME KIDS, I GOT A STORY FROM TODAY

So I am doing my lat raises like a champ, going till failure as always, and there is this ultra THIIIICCCCCCCCCC PHÄÄÄÄÄT cunt whore doing some beta bullshit jumps on a crate, JFL at her, must inject T asap and spam lat raises like me

Cagespecial

However it wasn't just jumps, she would bend over lie on the ground and get up (i guess some shit cardio for wahmen).

MMMMMHMMM that ass and hips mmmhmmmm id fuck her missionary and cum deep inside up until cervix with my 16cm dinglossus and fill her pussy full of my hot cum.

UNFORTUNATELY I CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT IT BECAUSE SHE DIDNT LOOK AT ME A SIGNLE TIME EVEN IN BETWEEN SETS WALKING AROUND NOT A SINGLE GLANCE OR SMILE OR IOI

Breakdown

I WAS ALSO DOING HIGH T DUMBBELL BICEPS CURLS AND MY VEINS WERE POPPING BUT STILL DIDNT CATCH HER ATTENTION

THEN HER TRAINER ASKED HER HOW WAS HER 18TH BIRTHDAY PARTY JFL THAT MANLET GYMMAXED PERSONAL TRAINER TALKED WITH HER LIKE THEY KNEW EACH OTHER OUTSIDE GYM, HE PROBABLY FUCKED HER RAW

Comment 1594199778RNhhjo1Ga1e03T6HkEjBni
FA48DBBB 9BFE 4458 8117 FB963EFD08DD

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patriot, BigBiceps, RoundHouse and 25 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 4430, Hades and 4 others
Over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7071, Deleted member 4464 and Over
FragrantScratchyHarrier size restricted

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 4464, Entschuldigung and 2 others
Didnt read

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 502, SadnessWYJ, sytyl and 4 others
Drag her to the locker room bro and rape her. make sure you cum inside and she get pregnant so the whore will remember it forever. This will mark the first victory for incels.
in minecraft

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733

So I am doing my lat raises like a champ, going till failure as always, and there is this ultra THIIIICCCCCCCCCC PHÄÄÄÄÄT cunt whore doing some beta bullshit jumps on a crate, JFL at her, must inject T asap and spam lat raises like me

View attachment 639444

However it wasn't just jumps, she would bend over lie on the ground and get up (i guess some shit cardio for wahmen).

MMMMMHMMM that ass and hips mmmhmmmm id fuck her missionary and cum deep inside up until cervix with my 16cm dinglossus and fill her pussy full of my hot cum.

UNFORTUNATELY I CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT IT BECAUSE SHE DIDNT LOOK AT ME A SIGNLE TIME EVEN IN BETWEEN SETS WALKING AROUND NOT A SINGLE GLANCE OR SMILE OR IOI

View attachment 639433

I WAS ALSO DOING HIGH T DUMBBELL BICEPS CURLS AND MY VEINS WERE POPPING BUT STILL DIDNT CATCH HER ATTENTION

THEN HER TRAINER ASKED HER HOW WAS HER 18TH BIRTHDAY PARTY JFL THAT MANLET GYMMAXED PERSONAL TRAINER TALKED WITH HER LIKE THEY KNEW EACH OTHER OUTSIDE GYM, HE PROBABLY FUCKED HER RAW

View attachment 639446
View attachment 639447
Sub8 THeory strikes again sub8 men are usually invisible to women unless they have some entertainment value to them or have some status

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over
Good thread. Whores always look straight at the mirror because they know all the guys are checking them out. They are easy to fuck since no father. She is acting, go talk to her

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 4430 and Over
Drag her to the locker room bro and rape her. make sure you cum inside and she get pregnant so the whore will remember it forever. This will mark the first victory for incels.
Reported for threats against WOMEN

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 7866, Over and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 502
Good thread. Whores always look straight at the mirror because they know all the guys are checking them out. They are easy to fuck since no father. She is acting, go talk to her
There was no mirror. And no idc about her I hope she gets murdered and raped.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, St. Wristcel, malignant and 1 other person
There was no mirror. And no idc about her I hope she gets murdered and raped.
No mirror in the gym? Sound like a cave. How will i self mire?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506
Comment 1594199778RNhhjo1Ga1e03T6HkEjBni 1

• Hmm...

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
thats why I go to the gym at like 6pm when there are only boomers who just came off work

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Deleted member 4563 and Over
Receptionist who has no other choice but to look at gymcels in the eyes was training that day and since she wasn't working she didn't look at me once lmao, because she didn't have to
I thought my life was a tragedy...

• So Sad
Receptionist who has no other choice but to look at gymcels in the eyes was training that day and since she wasn't working she didn't look at me once lmao, because she didn't have to
I thought my life was a tragedy...
20200605 213533

• So Sad
Reactions: Virgincel
beutiful thred , over

• Love it
Just grab her by the a$$ bro, works for me
3251226 o312e

• Love it
CHAD or death

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Over
Better frame than me. I can tell its a whore though. Hope she burns alive in car accident.
she lives near me. I stalk her insta
I think she's hot af and it hurts each time she uploads a pic lol. I always post them here
jailbait too

• So Sad
she lives near me. I stalk her insta
I think she's hot af and it hurts each time she uploads a pic lol. I always post them here
jailbait too
You seem to act like cuck. You need to wish death upon whores instead of worshipping them.

From this picture I can tell she took 20+ dicks already.

• +1
Reactions: malignant and wristcel
She probably felt intimitated by your good looks mr jordan

• JFL
She probably felt intimitated by your good looks mr jordan
Got cut too short last week so no. I need like 1 more week to get my god tier hair

• JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel

View attachment 639444

View attachment 639433

View attachment 639446
View attachment 639447
Coffinmeme2

• So Sad
UNCLE NEVERBEGAN

• So Sad
We all fell that, the thirst is unstoppable and ruthless, too bad most of us can't do shit about it.

• So Sad