Today couldn't be worse, just fucking kill me.

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

{✨$yrian Chad }[:«❤️»:]{ Lover★boy✨}
I'm literally on the verge of tears, I've reached the point where I'm holding the urge to bust out laughing at how outrageous this is, just a chain of torture and agony tearing down my soul and eating off my spirits.

I don't know what to say, but the one that scarred my heart the most was when I was bullied by words...

Normally no matter how strong or scary the guy I'd give him a beat down.
But this one was different, he is a good looking and very NT guy, he just likes to shit on other people to make himself look better.

That's why he takes every chance he gets to insult me and make fun of me, to make me look bad.

And that's what happened, he made fun of me and the girls with him started laughing at ME
They raised thier dopamine off of ME
AND IN COLLEGE NARCISSUS IS NOT NARCISSUS, IM NOT WHO I AM THERE...

THE REAL ME WOULD HAVE MADE HIM SWALLOW HIS FUCKING TEETH, BUT THE REAL ME... wasn't there:feelswhy:

I stumbled my words, I froze as I felt pain and shame in every cell of my body and I couldn't respond.
I could have kicked his ass, but I didn't.
I was in shock...

Do you know that feeling?? When you are nothing but a hated person to everyone around you??
I didn't choose to be like this, but might as well choose to accept it:feelswah:

I'LL GIVE THEM A REASON TO HATE ME, I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE THAT I ALWAYS HIT BACK ON THOSE TRASH PEOPLE, THEY PICK ON ME EVEN THOUGH I'VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO THEM...:feelswah:

Why? What have I done? What am I guilty of?

I just don't understand, why should I go home in tears and shame? What have I done to deserve this?

I always greet people I know, but they look at me with disgust and hatred, if they wish to see me as an enemy then I shall grant them this only wish.

I vow that I will change, I'll become the person people see me as, now I feel like a sheep in a wolf's body, it's time to get into a predator mentality.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MazoNitNit, xyukeeee, Themanletauticel123 and 19 others
I always greet people I know, but they look at me with disgust and hatred, if they wish to see me as an enemy then I shall grant them this only wish.
same here, and so I just stopped being nice to people first and greeting them, because when I did they’d either not respond or exhibit no where near the same amount of kindness and enthusiasm I did towards them, fucking rude pieces of shit, how hard is it to act say hi to someone back

• +1
Reactions: lunin7, try2beme, Tyler x Durden and 3 others

I have not a single ounce of sympathy for an abused, narcissistic dog. You pitiful, wretched, subhuman creature. Your very existence is a blight, and I wouldn't spare a thought if you were to vanish into nothingness. Every breath you take is a waste of air. Your pitiful attempts at garnering pity only deepen my disgust. You are the epitome of everything vile and contemptible, a worthless stain on humanity.

Anime girl ezgifcom video to gif converter

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lain34, Themanletauticel123, Tabula Rasa and 8 others
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, butterworld, noodlelover and 1 other person
View attachment 2961183

I have not a single ounce of sympathy for an abused, narcissistic dog. You pitiful, wretched, subhuman creature. Your very existence is a blight, and I wouldn't spare a thought if you were to vanish into nothingness. Every breath you take is a waste of air. Your pitiful attempts at garnering pity only deepen my disgust. You are the epitome of everything vile and contemptible, a worthless stain on humanity.

View attachment 2961185
Thank you for your motivating and kind words.
I'm going to kill myself tonight.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: rileyma10, JefeM0g, TechnoBoss and 4 others
Come on captain you should have handled it the pirate way!;

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10, Spiritualcell and silencio
Go ER on them like a true pirate

• +1
Reactions: Themanletauticel123 and Lulleko
I'm literally on the verge of tears, I've reached the point where I'm holding the urge to bust out laughing at how outrageous this is, just a chain of torture and agony tearing down my soul and eating off my spirits.

I don't know what to say, but the one that scarred my heart the most was when I was bullied by words...

But this one was different, he is a good looking and very NT guy, he just likes to shit on other people to make himself look better.

That's why he takes every chance he gets to insult me and make fun of me, to make me look bad.

And that's what happened, he made fun of me and the girls with him started laughing at ME

THE REAL ME WOULD HAVE MADE HIM SWALLOW HIS FUCKING TEETH, BUT THE REAL ME... wasn't there:feelswhy:

I stumbled my words, I froze as I felt pain and shame in every cell of my body and I couldn't respond.
I was in shock...

Do you know that feeling?? When you are nothing but a hated person to everyone around you??
I didn't choose to be like this, but might as well choose to accept it:feelswah:

I'LL GIVE THEM A REASON TO HATE ME, I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE THAT I ALWAYS HIT BACK ON THOSE TRASH PEOPLE, THEY PICK ON ME EVEN THOUGH I'VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO THEM...:feelswah:

I just don't understand, why should I go home in tears and shame? What have I done to deserve this?

I vow that I will change, I'll become the person people see me as, now I feel like a sheep in a wolf's body, it's time to get into a predator mentality.
Happens to everyone, no one will care or remember in a week

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, Lulleko, noodlelover and 1 other person

I was in shock...

brutal, i haven’t seen anyone get bullied irl since like middle school lmao. you have to be extra subhuman to get publicly bullied in college

damn, i hope your situation gets better

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whitepilledchad and wsada
brutal, i haven’t seen anyone get bullied irl since like middle school lmao. you have to be extra subhuman to get publicly bullied in college

damn, i hope your situation gets better
Where tf u live that's crazy

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and GabachoCopium
Narc larper gets mogged by actual narcissist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Clqs, laaoo and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada

I was in shock...

Being hated is tough as hell

It's been a long time since someone did something like that to me

You deserve it because you're weak.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell

I was in shock...

You got pics of the guy?

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
It's time to make a CHOice

Go ER parsi gayrate

"If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you."
bud u narcy urself tf u goin on about

I was in shock...

Stab this nigga

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You don't deserve all that bad treatment bro. You're a good dude. Don't let them get to you. I know it's easy for me to say, but just focus on yourself and don't let these people dictate how you view yourself. You'll look back on this one day and you'll see it as a turning point for you having gotten enough motivation to fix your circumstances in all aspects.

Brutal nonetheless. I can't even remember how many times I've had situations like that happen to me in my teen years.

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit, ChadL1te, Dicklet3incher and 1 other person
Being evil to some extend or at the very least not kind to anyone is the ultimate blackpill

Everyone already criticized you for whatever reason they think that day with the only reason to make themselves feel better and ascend in the social hierarchy, REGARDLESS if you say or did anything to deserve it

Assuming that you said the truth and did nothing to provoke them earlier that that just proves my point, You are different and they simply have to find someone to take down so they go up themselves, This is how the world works and especially how the world works in 2024 , Competitive capitalism, Gynocentricism in societies, Men just endlessly competing with each other to bring the other down to raise in status while the women just sit back and laugh at whatever happens, It truly is so pointless to even care about any of that shit anymore tbh, You should indeed give them a proper reason to hate you as you said, It would have never been different in any scenario, Since thats what competition is

• Love it

Stay cool bhai, I wish you all the best

• +1
Not a single word tbh, sorry

go ER and teach all those ingrate normgroids a lesson