Today I almost cry of happiness while riding my motorcycle.

verZYownZZun

verZYownZZun

The Senate (Chair N°47)
I felt so much happiness today guys, I feel lucky to be able to ride a motorcycle, even if it's like the cheapest motorcycle in SA/CO. I
rejoiced feeling the physic forces produced by it, although it is only 125cc you get to fear/respect it.

Thinking about how she is all yours, and how you should take care of her, create an eternal bond.

May the Omnishia bless you my baby.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Chadelite, Andromeda88 and 9 others
That's great man.How about a girl on the backseat now?Wouldnt that be better

When is the wedding?

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Nice feeling to have sometimes, man.

• Love it
Reactions: verZYownZZun
r/MGTOW type beat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2095 and 3 others
My 650 gives me joy too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Gratz bro im a motorcyclecel also.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Dayem man nice classic looking, although I prefer the cafe racer classic look. I wish to own a bike one day, but I am 6'8 and probably won't be able to get a suitable bike.
:feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Demir and verZYownZZun
Dayem man nice classic looking, although I prefer the cafe racer classic look. I wish to own a bike one day, but I am 6'8 and probably won't be able to get a suitable bike.
How tall are your parents and at what age did you stop growing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
How tall are your parents and at what age did you stop growing?
Father was around 6'2, mom was around 5'9("prime").
Grandpa on father side was really 6'2 or so even in his 70s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
Father was around 6'2, mom was around 5'9("prime").
Grandpa on father side was really 6'2 or so even in his 70s.
Did you grow after age 16-17?
Sorry for your loss, bro ❤

• +1
Did you grow after age 16-17?
Not that I am aware of.
Perhaps couple of centimeters,. nothing crazy
Mom is still alive, but she is shorter because of age.
Tbh I would like to be shorter.
Why, you want to know if you wouls grow?

I felt so much happiness today guys, I feel lucky to be able to ride a motorcycle, even if it's like the cheapest motorcycle in SA/CO. I
rejoiced feeling the physic forces produced by it, although it is only 125cc you get to fear/respect it.

Thinking about how she is all yours, and how you should take care of her, create an eternal bond.

View attachment 111185
Respect to you :chad:

• +1
Not that I am aware of.
Perhaps couple of centimeters,. nothing crazy
Mom is still alive, but she is shorter because of age.
Tbh I would like to be shorter.
Why, you want to know if you wouls grow?
Nah nigga I‘m long done with growing. I’m 22yo and I took a drug called accutane at age 16.5 and that shit is known for closing growth plates early. Basically haven’t grown a single cm ever since and I’m coping with the fact that some guys seem to stop growing naturally before age 16-17

• +1
with that height you would need something like KTM super Adventure 1290, I think you are the tallest guy in this site. mogger of moggers.

• +1
Nah nigga I‘m long done with growing. I’m 22yo and I took a drug called accutane at age 16.5 and that shit is known for closing growth plates early. Basically haven’t grown a single cm ever since and I’m coping with the fact that some guys seem to stop growing naturally before age 16-17
Oh. I believe most people stop growing at that age, it near adulthood already, perhaps you'll grow couple of centimeters more, but most of it you already grown.
with that height you would need something like KTM super Adventure 1290, I think you are the tallest guy in this site. mogger of moggers.
Nah, my frame is bad,and face nothing to brag about either.

Customs maybe.

• +1

View attachment 111185
Sweet ride man.

View attachment 111185
mogs my shitty scooter to the oblivion

MGTOW or MSTOW for the win nigga, let all PSLers try to shame you

3d world garbage, supermotos or kill yourself.

• JFL
just hells angel maxxx bro

View attachment 111185
F508D138 0F4E 4A08 B8B2 66FFF5F36153

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and verZYownZZun