Today, I banged a sloot on your behalf....

Chaddeus

Chaddeus

Iron
Just sitting here and I got to thinking about you guys.

I have just been thinking about all this ass I get. I just want to say that I dedicate all this ass to you.

I banged this latino ho tonight, going on another date tommorow, probably gonna phuck the chit outta her too. I know there is a lot of incel men out there, I just want to dedicate all this ass to you.

I know women flaking on you, ignoring you and I am just sitting here, exotic man taking your women. Just know that I got your back, I dog these bitches for you. I don't do it for me. So tonight while yall are doing your maxilla measuring, sexually frustrated.

Just know that I am probably going to be dicking down another bitch, and I dedicate it all to you. We in this together.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body, brainded, Patrick Baitman and 2 others

I have just been thinking about all this ass I get. I just want to say that I dedicate all this ass to you.

I banged this latino ho tonight, going on another date tommorow, probably gonna phuck the chit outta her too. I know there is a lot of incel men out there, I just want to dedicate all this ass to you.

I know women flaking on you, ignoring you and I am just sitting here, exotic man taking your women. Just know that I got your back, I dog these bitches for you. I don't do it for me. So tonight while yall are doing your maxilla measuring, sexually frustrated.

Just know that I am probably going to be dicking down another bitch, and I dedicate it all to you. We in this together.
i'm not incel. i dont even want bitches no more man :feelswhy: .

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body, Azoriko, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
pics of slut?

I don't know if I should, don't want to reveal her identity. Might get her to write something on paper for me to prove

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I don't know if I should, don't want to reveal her identity. Might get her to write something on paper for me to prove
no one is gonna seek her or whatever bro. just send pics.

I know where you got this from.

• +1
Reactions: Chaddeus