Today i came to the conclusion that you can't be happy alone

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
I've always been an introvert and kinda defended being alone over knowing too many people because of it's clear advantages (Hard to get into trouble, having peace when you want, etc), although i also value having a social life.

But today as i was walking on the street during eid (Everyone dressing their best new clothes) i realized 98% of the people my age were in groups either with friends or with their girls, and although as i said knowing the advantages of being lonely and having suffered some of the problems with socializing too much i realized what it was all about. These people were superior by default just because of them being together, it's like an unconscious feeling of knowing they can gang up on anyone alone whenever they want, and the constant positive reinforcement of being with someone. Somehow this overwhelmed and annihilated completely the feeling of not having to deal with others mentality and with social troubles.

Personally i want to blame the elites for making people like us being alone but at the same time i know a lot of it is just because of ADHD. This is gross man, the feeling of sadness during such beautiful times i didn't experience since very long ago. I could get hurt or sick yet it didn't pain me in the heart like this.

However there is hope, we still can redeem and save ourselves. Just don't fall on the trap of being alone, you need to do whatever it takes to find the best possible people around you for moments like these.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, TsarTsar444, DelonLover1999 and 9 others
I relate to this, everyday I see girls and couples and it reminds me of what I never had. Even some of these dudes look worse than me but they still have atleast a female friend. Meanwhile I know nobody and nobody cares about my existence, looksmaxxing for nothing...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, Ricky212, horizontallytall and 4 others
I relate to this, everyday I see girls and couples and it reminds me of what I never had. Even some of these dudes look worse than me but they still have atleast a female friend. Meanwhile I know nobody and nobody cares about my existence, looksmaxxing for nothing...
They say that when you are alone you only see happy couples together but when you are with someone you only see happy lonely people.

Like i know and realize how good it is to choose to do something whenever you want, go to the beach, eat what you want, not needing to visit people you don't want to like your girl parents or friends, etc, but still, it feels like you are empty from the inside when you have never experienced the other side and actually went through that.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Klasik01
Isolation and loneliness/lack of attention has made me not even want a relationship, partly cos I hate most women and also cos I can't see myself with one

I can't even reply to foids on hinge cos I don't know how, brutal

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, horizontallytall and MaghrebGator
They say that when you are alone you only see happy couples together but when you are with someone you only see happy lonely people.

Like i know and realize how good it is to choose to do something whenever you want, go to the beach, eat what you want, not needing to visit people you don't want to like your girl parents or friends, etc, but still, it feels like you are empty from the inside when you have never experienced the other side and actually went through that.
I really know what kind of peace being lonely gives you as most of my interactions with women have made my life worse because they never respected me and I thought there's was nothing good when trying to have a girlfriend because this always happened. But I know some couples are happy and some men out there didn't suffer that much to get affection from women, they even got sex easy. Foids aren't just worth the sacrifice.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and MaghrebGator
Nah I like being lonely because at the risk of not being alone u can end up jestermaxxing. It’s better to feel content with ur “loneliness” instead of trying to get validation from those who don’t care for u.

U just need ur family tbh

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I've always been an introvert and kinda defended being alone over knowing too many people because of it's clear advantages (Hard to get into trouble, having peace when you want, etc), although i also value having a social life.

But today as i was walking on the street during eid (Everyone dressing their best new clothes) i realized 98% of the people my age were in groups either with friends or with their girls, and although as i said knowing the advantages of being lonely and having suffered some of the problems with socializing too much i realized what it was all about. These people were superior by default just because of them being together, it's like an unconscious feeling of knowing they can gang up on anyone alone whenever they want, and the constant positive reinforcement of being with someone. Somehow this overwhelmed and annihilated completely the feeling of not having to deal with others mentality and with social troubles.

Personally i want to blame the elites for making people like us being alone but at the same time i know a lot of it is just because of ADHD. This is gross man, the feeling of sadness during such beautiful times i didn't experience since very long ago. I could get hurt or sick yet it didn't pain me in the heart like this.

However there is hope, we still can redeem and save ourselves. Just don't fall on the trap of being alone, you need to do whatever it takes to find the best possible people around you for moments like these.
didn’t read everything, but you’re mixing “alone” with “lonely”

when you’re okay being with oneself you’re alone, once you aren’t (i’m guessing you are) you become a loner; lonely.

learn to enjoy your own presence, value oneself more than others. fall in love w/ progress and discipline etc etc

• +1

when you’re okay being with oneself you’re alone, once you aren’t (i’m guessing you are) you become a loner; lonely.

learn to enjoy your own presence, value oneself more than others. fall in love w/ progress and discipline etc etc
Psychologism, you remind me of those sygma males. Doesn't matter what you think of being alone, the answer is the same: Your social value is 0 and no one cares about what you say, living in a city as an NPC. By this means I am an NPC but lately I feel bad for being lonely. Being lonely is not something that your brain can decide to be or not, it depends on other people. Feeling sad is an emotion that comes with loneliness.

I really know what kind of peace being lonely gives you as most of my interactions with women have made my life worse because they never respected me and I thought there's was nothing good when trying to have a girlfriend because this always happened. But I know some couples are happy and some men out there didn't suffer that much to get affection from women, they even got sex easy. Foids aren't just worth the sacrifice.
Yeah man same, i always had unnecesary problems everytime i socialized too much. Whoever it might be they start giving you appointments or calling you when you want to be alone or telling you their problems, or even sometimes just speaking empty talk by which you gain no knowledge. Like man, i feel i could be watching a youtube video of something that i like and im passionate about instead of doing this BS.

But still, when you see people socializing in public of course you only see the good part of it because they act normal and happy and one doesn't get too deep on whatever is really going on, the intricancies of everything, etc, so we are always going to feel attracted to that kind of social relationship even though it might have a deceiving element on it because it's the only image we are going to get. So there is always that kind of hope that you mention of finding good people who won't have negative effects on us.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean and Klasik01
Nah I like being lonely because at the risk of not being alone u can end up jestermaxxing. It’s better to feel content with ur “loneliness” instead of trying to get validation from those who don’t care for u.

U just need ur family tbh
Nah man, i have my family whenever i want bro. Here we are not like in the west, we know all of our cousins and our neighbours who are our age and all of that. It is just that once you get older they all have their group of friends and i just didn't hahah. Like i could call my cousin and hang out with his friends but im non NT so it is harder for me to socialize because i think too much, like it happens to a lot of users here. They would tell me "Why are you so quiet" and stuff like that unless we speak about a subject i dominate.

NT people somehow have this ability to make a conversation of hours feel full when in reality they haven't say anything and don't have any knowledge about it. You gotta admire normies to a certain extent.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, TsarTsar444 and ElTruecel
Yeah, these days I was at the balcony, two very nerdy looking guys passed on the street, and I mentally joked "look at those nerds", when those guys have a social life better than mine, who mogs them facially.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, Pikabro, Klasik01 and 1 other person

That's cope tbh
I like being alone. But there's a difference between being alone most of the time and being isolated with no close relationships at all

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, tombradylover, Pikabro and 1 other person
Yeah, these days I was at the balcony, two very nerdy looking guys passed on the street, and I mentally joked "look at those nerds", when those guys have a social life better than mine, who mogs them facially.
It's not even about looks to be honest, we just have to realize it.

Looks are just the easy excuse for people like us and the obvious first target to signal when we ask the question of "Why i don't have a girl?"

It's really much more profound than that. People considered very ugly have way more meaningful social life than us and we can see them everyday.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Pikabro and Latinus
Water, humans are social creatures.

• +1
Psychologism, you remind me of those sygma males. Doesn't matter what you think of being alone, the answer is the same: Your social value is 0 and no one cares about what you say, living in a city as an NPC. By this means I am an NPC but lately I feel bad for being lonely. Being lonely is not something that your brain can decide to be or not, it depends on other people. Feeling sad is an emotion that comes with loneliness.
incorrect. the feeling you get from being by yourself for long periods of time decides whether one is lonely or alone. the feeling comes first.

i.e. - you’re a person with no social life and you see a happy friend group / couple. You can have two reactions that decipher if you’re lonely or alone.

A - *have no reaction/care; brush it off and keep moving on with your day having no feelings of jealousy, envy, craving etc. just being neutral.

B - “I wish that was me” internal negative feelings such as sadness, depression, jealousy, even hatred as you want to be in their position.

with the two reactions you can see which one hates being by themselves for a long time and which is perfectly fine with their situation

you should obviously know which ones portrays loneliness and which portrays being alone

incorrect. the feeling you get from being by yourself for long periods of time decides whether one is lonely or alone. the feeling comes first.

i.e. - you’re a person with no social life and you see a happy friend group / couple. You can have two reactions that decipher if you’re lonely or alone.

A - *have no reaction/care; brush it off and keep moving on with your day having no feelings of jealousy, envy, craving etc. just being neutral.

B - “I wish that was me” internal negative feelings such as sadness, depression, jealousy, even hatred as you want to be in their position.

with the two reactions you can see which one hates being by themselves for a long time and which is perfectly fine with their situation

you should obviously know which ones portrays loneliness and which portrays being alone
It's like that famous old phrase of "Not all jews give interest loans but all interest loans are given by jews"

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
It's like that famous old phrase of "Not all jews give interest loans but all interest loans are given by jews"
bro what type of phrase is that 😂😂 do you agree with what i said?

That's cope tbh
I like being alone. But there's a difference between being alone most of the time and being isolated with no close relationships at all
read my previous message i sent to another

not everything is a “cope” it’s just true

Opposite for me, after experiencing both having friends and being alone, Being alone is so much better.

• Love it
Opposite for me, after experiencing both having friends and being alone, Being alone is so much better.
Lifefuel in these difficult times

it's possible to be happy alone, you just have to be very accustomed to it and accustomed to self-sufficiency. It's also not the default, we are optimally happy and content when we are apart of social groups and whatnot but people can still be happy when alone, it's just not ordinary

• +1
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

• So Sad
Yes it’s incredibly harmful to cope with loneliness muh ‘I am better off alone fuck the fakes keep ur circle small’ instead of forming connections and reaching out to old friends. I could’ve had social life in teens but I fell into this and low confidence/high inhib

• So Sad
it's about being with the right people too. I remember many times when I was with friends/family and still felt alone, wishing i could join other groups of people instead.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, tombradylover and DelonLover1999
it's about being with the right people too. I remember many times when I was with friends/family and still felt alone, wishing i could join other groups of people instead.
Yea I’d rather be alone than have this feeling around others. I relate heavily to this

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and fukmylyf
when you get older youll realize financial independence is more important than all that