Today i found out im a spiritual SEAmonkey (over)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
Today i was hungry so i decided to go to an asian restaurant near my house. I ordered katsu chicken, some mogger chink soup and passion rice
20231201 122621
20231201 122620
20231201 122623

All of this only costed EXACTLY 10 JEWROS. JFL at westerneurocels and jewmericans paying more than 20 in non-fancy restaurants.

Lets get back to the story. I ate the soup and started eating the chicken. I am a low inhib subhuman and the restaurant was empty because it was 1 pm so i decided to eat with my hands. Basically id just grab the rice and stuff it into my mouth.

Then i remembered i read somewhere that gooks chinks and japs eat with chopsticks and filipinos eat with their hands.

BROOTAL.

@Meraki is this a subhuman trait?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum, ulose22, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
I forgot how to read

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: diamondbill and aspiringexcel
Eating with hands is a high t trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Fiqh and aspiringexcel
Today i was hungry so i decided to go to an asian restaurant near my house. I ordered katsu chicken, some mogger chink soup and passion rice
View attachment 2593210View attachment 2593211View attachment 2593212
All of this only costed EXACTLY 10 JEWROS. JFL at westerneurocels and jewmericans paying more than 20 in non-fancy restaurants.

Lets get back to the story. I ate the soup and started eating the chicken. I am a low inhib subhuman and the restaurant was empty because it was 1 pm so i decided to eat with my hands. Basically id just grab the rice and stuff it into my mouth.

Then i remembered i read somewhere that gooks chinks and japs eat with chopsticks and filipinos eat with their hands.

BROOTAL.

@Meraki is this a subhuman trait?
panipuricels also eat with their hands over for u

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back