Got brutally mogged while i was exploring a city today (creepshots included)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
I am in croatia rn because its my birthday soon and my parents are forcing me to NTmaxx with my cousins. Today i went to the two main streets in Zagreb which are Ilica and Frankopanska, Frankopanska mogs ilica hard.
20230511 144637

It was raining. Not many couples as everyone is wageslaving since its a thursday. I was just walking while getting heightmogged by almost all the people (including foids). Then i saw this.
20230511 144751

An asian store. I decided to go there and buy something to honor @Elipsis and his geography quizes. Some curry was working there jfl.

There was a group of 3 foids, they didnt see me enter since there were on the other side of the store. *this is when it starts to get bad* one of them was facially a mtb, however had awful frizzy hair, second one just a strong mtb nothing too special. THEN THE FOGGER OF THE GROUP. She was the most angelic foid ever, big eyes, pct, feminine smooth hair, innocent looking but in a fuckable way. Looked similar to Dasha Taran but more sex appeal, true stacy.

I pass next to them. They all stop talking and stare at me. After maybe 3 seconds the frizzy foid yells "AJU NICE" which is a reference to a song by seventeen (i liked that song and now they ruined it for me :feelswhy: ). THEY ALL START LAUGHING. Then i went to the noodle section pretending nothing happend. Of course i was spying them tho.

They talked about what food to get for their sleepover, they seemed very NT. All of them had pictures of changs in their phone cases of course. I thought about approaching the stacy however the curry wageslaving was looking at me like hes about to call the cops on me JFL.

i decided to try and get a creepshot of them to post here (beyond over for me but whatever)
Image 23 05 11 17 48 10 379

This was the stacy. I think that is a Mingyu photocard in her phonecas3. She wore comfy modest clothing and wasnt a whore unlike some gaser foids i saw while walking. I bumped into her while trying to get a picture AND IT WAS SO WORTH IT. I felt her boobs:feelsohh:. She was so fucking skinny while having boobs holy fuuuckkkk

She made a disgusted face and the other foid yelled "GLEDAJ GDJE IDES ("watch where youre going"):feelsree:" in the most irritating voice ever. I just said sorry and moved. The 3rd foid was laughing her ass off.

I didnt see who was in her phonecase. Then they debated on if they want yo get 2 flavors of boba or just 1. And talked about binge watching Going Seventeen (a show where those seventeen moggers do random shit).

They went to pay, the curry tried to flirt with the stacy by winking and giving her 2 bags in case one breaks or some shit. WHO DOES THAT SUBHUMAN THINK HE IS. When they were leaving the store they were laughing so fucking hard that one of them fell and they had to wait for her to get up.

I realized its over and just bought some random gook rice thing.
20230511 160609

It mogged hard i actually really enjoyed it. Might force my cousin to buy me more (shes also a kpop stan but shes a MTB)

20230511 150609

On my way home i heightmogged this grandma.

I FUCKING HATE SOCIETY. I should have been mingyu so i could make boba with my oneitis.

Tomorrow theyll be having fun while i rottmaxx on .org

Croatia mogs bulgaria, tomorrow ill be exploring the city again and go try some restaurants or some shit.

Attachments

• 20230511_160603.jpg
    20230511_160603.jpg
    825.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: nevermind2, Banderacell, buflek and 13 others
I am in croatia rn because its my birthday soon and my parents are forcing me to NTmaxx with my cousins. Today i went to the two main streets in Zagreb which are Ilica and Frankopanska, Frankopanska mogs ilica hard.
View attachment 2196914
It was raining. Not many couples as everyone is wageslaving since its a thursday. I was just walking while getting heightmogged by almost all the people (including foids). Then i saw this.
View attachment 2196917
An asian store. I decided to go there and buy something to honor @Elipsis and his geography quizes. Some curry was working there jfl.

There was a group of 3 foids, they didnt see me enter since there were on the other side of the store. *this is when it starts to get bad* one of them was facially a mtb, however had awful frizzy hair, second one just a strong mtb nothing too special. THEN THE FOGGER OF THE GROUP. She was the most angelic foid ever, big eyes, pct, feminine smooth hair, innocent looking but in a fuckable way. Looked similar to Dasha Taran but more sex appeal, true stacy.

I pass next to them. They all stop talking and stare at me. After maybe 3 seconds the frizzy foid yells "AJU NICE" which is a reference to a song by seventeen (i liked that song and now they ruined it for me :feelswhy: ). THEY ALL START LAUGHING. Then i went to the noodle section pretending nothing happend. Of course i was spying them tho.

They talked about what food to get for their sleepover, they seemed very NT. All of them had pictures of changs in their phone cases of course. I thought about approaching the stacy however the curry wageslaving was looking at me like hes about to call the cops on me JFL.

i decided to try and get a creepshot of them to post here (beyond over for me but whatever)
View attachment 2196939
This was the stacy. I think that is a Mingyu photocard in her phonecas3. She wore comfy modest clothing and wasnt a whore unlike some gaser foids i saw while walking. I bumped into her while trying to get a picture AND IT WAS SO WORTH IT. I felt her boobs:feelsohh:. She was so fucking skinny while having boobs holy fuuuckkkk

She made a disgusted face and the other foid yelled "GLEDAJ GDJE IDES ("watch where youre going"):feelsree:" in the most irritating voice ever. I just said sorry and moved. The 3rd foid was laughing her ass off.

I didnt see who was in her phonecase. Then they debated on if they want yo get 2 flavors of boba or just 1. And talked about binge watching Going Seventeen (a show where those seventeen moggers do random shit).

They went to pay, the curry tried to flirt with the stacy by winking and giving her 2 bags in case one breaks or some shit. WHO DOES THAT SUBHUMAN THINK HE IS. When they were leaving the store they were laughing so fucking hard that one of them fell and they had to wait for her to get up.

View attachment 2196979
It mogged hard i actually really enjoyed it. Might force my cousin to buy me more (shes also a kpop stan but shes a MTB)

View attachment 2196988

I FUCKING HATE SOCIETY. I should have been mingyu so i could make boba with my oneitis.

Croatia mogs bulgaria, tomorrow ill be exploring the city again and go try some restaurants or some shit.
Good thread, but please more creepshots next time

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2, buflek, n0rthface and 5 others
Good thread, but please more creepshots next time
A fucking curry was looking at me like i was raping the foids, you know how bad i am at creepshotting when that happens.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, buflek, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
Are there any Zagrebcels here? Anyone want to meet up?

View attachment 2196914
View attachment 2196917

View attachment 2196939

View attachment 2196979

View attachment 2196988

Amazing thread, read everything and was quite entertained

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and aspiringexcel
bro left his basement to get mogged by some gooks awe hell naw

๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿ’€ goofy ah niga​

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
im 6f4

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 21661, bloomercel and 1 other person
Bro those croatian foids are gigantic

• +1
There's Indians in Croatia?

• +1
Reactions: stunna and aspiringexcel
Bro those croatian foids are gigantic
The stacy was like 173 cm, frizzy foid like 175 and the other foid was about the same height as me

• Woah
Reactions: the BULL
There's Indians in Croatia?
Theyre all wageslaving, those niggas are wage slaving everywhere. Most non croatians were gypsies

Are men good looking in croatia?

Are men good looking in croatia?
Saw a beardmaxxed HTN/chadlite today. Was around 180 cm. Had a NCT tho

Lots of fatcels with potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
  • +1
Why do those "women" look so robust?

Are you stupid?

When you take creepshots make sure to capture their ass and legs

Worst creepshots i have seen

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 24427
Why do those "women" look so robust?
Theyre tall thats why i guees i wouldnt call them robust tho.

The stacy i saw was so angelic and feminine i instantly got hard. Shouldve pretended to trip so i could grope her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, dakchuh and Jason Voorhees
JFL gook virus in croatia too
EE stacies watch kpop watch korean shows eat korean shit and learn korean as second language

• So Sad
Reactions: Qazqa and aspiringexcel
View attachment 2196914
View attachment 2196917

View attachment 2196939

View attachment 2196979

View attachment 2196988

Creep ahota are illegal you should be banned

Also I think you are imagining things as the girls see average and ugly guys all the time

Creep ahota are illegal you should be banned

Also I think you are imagining things as the girls see average and ugly guys all the time
They dont see 169cm subhumans all the time nigga

@rlโ € thoughts?

@rlโ € thoughts?

is he a local or some random deathnic? i don't intend to read all this if it ends up with op being congoan, venezuelan or something

is he a local or some random deathnic? i don't intend to read all this if it ends up with op being congoan, venezuelan or something
he's bulgarian slav

Im croatian and bulgarian, i speak both languages fluently too, without some goofy accent

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
I decided to go there and buy something to honor @Elipsis and his geography quizes.
I'm honored bhai

Korean/K-Pop is borderline non-existent where I am. I'm visiting Europe this summer, I wonder if the attraction/treatment will be any different.

Also have fun eating bloatmaxxing with that tteokbokki, that's stuff's pure sodium, carbs, spice, and sugar. It's hella tasty though.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and aspiringexcel
I'm honored bhai

Korean/K-Pop is borderline non-existent where I am. I'm visiting Europe this summer, I wonder if the attraction/treatment will be any different.

Also have fun eating bloatmaxxing with that tteokbokki, that's stuff's pure sodium, carbs, spice, and sugar. It's hella tasty though.
Where do u live?
Ill probably keep on tteokbokkimaxxing for now while im in croatia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and aspiringexcel
Im croatian and bulgarian, i speak both languages fluently too, without some goofy accent

mogger, in that case. bulgarian is the only slav language we can (almost) understand without knowing it. does the same apply vice versa?

• +1
mogger, in that case. bulgarian is the only slav language we can (almost) understand without knowing it. does the same apply vice versa?
Idk what language u speak jfl, i can understand serbian very well too since its basically croatian but without the latin alphabet

• JFL
Idk what language u speak jfl, i can understand serbian very well too since its basically croatian but without the latin alphabet

yeah, i'm croatian. only ever understood bulgarians and chech republic's citizens at the seaside. with all the other slavs, we only really recognize words that stem from latin or greek anyway

welcome to croatia, btw (idk if you are actually from here because, again, i didnt read a word of the op), europeans are always treated well here

Nigga kpop concerts are in usa all the time

STOP GEOGRAPHYMAXXING AND KPOPMAXX
Never heard of a K-Pop concert coming to where I live. The US isn't just the coastal cities, where there are a lot of Asians in the first place.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
yeah, i'm croatian. only ever understood bulgarians and chech republic's citizens at the seaside. with all the other slavs, we only really recognize words that stem from latin or greek anyway

welcome to croatia, btw (idk if you are actually from here because, again, i didnt read a word of the op), europeans are always treated well here
Cao brate
Ma zivim u bugarskoj al doso tu zbog obitelji proslavit rodendan

• +1
Reactions: rlโ €
Never heard of a K-Pop concert coming to where I live. The US isn't just the coastal cities, where there are a lot of Asians in the first place.
Over for midwestcels

• So Sad
I love these day in the life threads, but needs more creepshots. Couldn't see anything.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 25938
wheres the creepshots motherfucker?

i opened this thread full of excitement to see some fat asses in yoga pants and all i see is some ltb and grandma

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and aspiringexcel
wheres the creepshots motherfucker?

i opened this thread full of excitement to see some fat asses in yoga pants and all i see is some ltb and grandma
Sorry bro coulfnt get anythung better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back