Today I have an appointment with a maxillofacial surgeon, how many millimeters of maxillary advancement should I request?

Arthur schopenhauer

Arthur schopenhauer

Iron
I have seen many of his works and although they amount to about 3 PSL he does not have a divine technique like raffaini or ramieri, he is rather conservative with the maxillary projections. How many millimeters of advancement should be needed to be human, if I have a descending maxillary growth and an elongated and narrow chin, which makes me look recessed from the profile?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
I have seen many of his works and although they amount to about 3 PSL he does not have a divine technique like raffaini or ramieri, he is rather conservative with the maxillary projections. How many millimeters of advancement should be needed to be human, if I have a descending maxillary growth and an elongated and narrow chin, which makes me look recessed from the profile?
Why are you at the finish line without starting the race?

Firstly you want to go to a BP doctor not some random npc

you didn't even attach a picture of yourself, how are we supposed to tell you how many mm advancements you should get - even if someone did they would probably be wrong, you need to go to someone who does the planning

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr

you didn't even attach a picture of yourself, how are we supposed to tell you how many mm advancements you should get - even if someone did they would probably be wrong, you need to go to someone who does the planning
He has connections with Raffaini and Ramieri, he even has pictures with him at their congresses, so I suspect he is one of the few black-pilled surgeons in my third world zone.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr

From subhuman stalker to human flatterer.

Attachments

• IMG_6652.jpeg
    IMG_6652.jpeg
    419.6 KB · Views: 0
From subhuman stalker to human flatterer.
He fixed the underbite, but his new jaw looks the same as mine currently.

Looks like he only did it for practical reasons, not aesthetically

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and SSK_22
“Amount to to 3 psl”? Nigga you are officially retarded

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and curryascenderr
He fixed the underbite, but his new jaw looks the same as mine currently.

Looks like he only did it for practical reasons, not aesthetically
what do you think about the reduction chinplasty in the lower third, added to a small normie projection to ascend?

It is true that in that case it was only for practical reasons. But it is really the most decent I have access to, do you know how much raffaini currently charges for a mentoplasty with bimax?

It is true that in that case it was only for practical reasons. But it is really the most decent I have access to, do you know how much raffaini currently charges for a mentoplasty with bimax?
Not sure but probably around 30k

Its's too expensive for me so I'm most likely going to turkey for my Trimax

¿Qué opinas de la mentonplastia de reducción en tercio inferior, sumada a una pequeña perioculación normie para ascender?

Es cierto que en ese caso fue solo por cuestiones prácticas. Pero realmente es lo más decente a lo que tengo acceso, ¿sabes cuánto cobra actualmente raffaini por una mentoplastia con bimax?

“Amount to to 3 psl”? Nigga you are officially retarded
Come on nigger don't be infamous, we are all here to learn, explain to me why you find this surgeon's promotion exaggerated.

Not sure but probably around 30k

Its's too expensive for me so I'm most likely going to turkey for my Trimax
Too much money, add the stay in Italy of at least 1 week plus the tickets, it is unaffordable.

For sure

I would rather get it done in Italy but the price difference is too much
I would also like to talk to him so that he can evaluate my case.

Do you consider this normie projection acceptable?

Looks better but im not sure if its enough

you want to tag and ask NZb6Air, he seems the most knowledgable in jaw-related questions

• +1
Reactions: SSK_22