today i learnt that RTT is unmoggable

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
FACE is not king. Unless you have gigajock looks, face isn't enough to elude raw primal lust. Only legit IOI i saw this summer was towards a lean RTT HTN (hell i don't even know if he was on R but his physique was insane), HTBs whispering how hot that guy was in front of what seemed his bf JFL. Never saw this stuff for the countless prettyboys i saw through the whole summer. FACE + RTT = GOD MODE.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 28600, Deleted member 21620 and 10 others
keep coping you deformed piece of nigger shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, n0rthface, Torero and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wombleboy12, Deleted member 21620, Baldingman1998 and 10 others
FACE is not king. Unless you have gigajock looks, face isn't enough to elude raw primal lust. Only legit IOI i saw this summer was towards a lean RTT HTN (hell i don't even know if he was on R but his physique was insane), HTBs whispering how hot that guy was in front of what seemed his bf JFL. Never saw this stuff for the countless prettyboys i saw through the whole summer. FACE + RTT = GOD MODE.
niggas really don’t understand smh. don’t leak the sauce tho before it becomes another normie thing to do like going gym.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, Deleted member 21620, zharupodrugu and 2 others
this is supposed to be lifefuel for you ugly deathnik
Nah, he is a manlet, that’s why he is seething, cuz he knows he could never run RTT game :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
niggas really don’t understand smh. don’t leak the sauce tho before it becomes another normie thing to do like going gym.
high iq users always catch the trends. JFL if you still believe in prettyboys supremacy. It was always about looking as much of a DOM brute as possible.

that is straight cope, at most it’ll only attract cake face chavs just lol @ ur autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deprived, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
Nah, he is a manlet, that’s why he is seething, cuz he knows he could never run RTT game :feelskek:
5'10" is enough tbh, obv the taller the better but still.

I’m 180 cm in shoes so keep coping currycel I mog you to the nether realm

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 20452
that is straight cope, at most it’ll only attract cake face chavs just lol @ ur autism
COPE, HTB with bf was lusting for him. He obv slays on tinder too with that body and tats.

high iq users always catch the trends. JFL if you still believe in prettyboys supremacy. It was always about looking as much of a DOM brute as possible.
Elab on dom brute, low trust? Or ogre? Wtf does that mean

• Hmm...
Reactions: Broski
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 15827, Sigmamale and 1 other person
low trust RTT htn > scrawny chad.
well I’m basically a extremely low trust htn, without the tats part but idk bru scrawny chad mogs to suicide no question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I’m 180 cm in shoes
What kind of shoes you wear that add 5 cms? :lul:

keep coping currycel I mog you to the nether realm
Funny GIF

You wish, you could never mog me with your Sid tier IPD, feels good having an ideal ESRatio :feelsokman:

well I’m basically a extremely low trust htn, without the tats part but idk bru scrawny chad mogs to suicide no question
maybe on tinder, IRL i never saw a female lusting for those 185 cms 65 kilos chad prettyboys. IRL is what matters and RTT mogs for sex appeal.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and copemaxxeer
welcome to the matrix.

btw I.think.RTT is only a cheat code in.uk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
sex is more about body, face is for everything

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
works in italy too, i think it's becoming universal.
really??? always thought Italy was about looking high quality high class sunkissed lol.

is dybala considered sexy in italy?

I was shocked that people voted for "old money" instead of RTT in @Xangsane's thread.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
sex is more about body, face is for everything
i still appreciate more a beatiful face than a perfect body but that's because i'm a lookist. Females want loud, big jocks for sex, not prettyboys or even worse oofy doofies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16220
BD27A879 407B 4EFD B6C8 762EB434373C

no surprise to see a high IQ take like this come from a UK gymcel. he’s even got thurston as his pfp. he knows the game. not a single lie was said.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786, Deleted member, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
I was shocked that people voted for "old money" instead of RTT in @Xangsane's thread.
i did it too but i was still blind. old money gets BTFO irl by loud jocks with ripped muscles.

i still appreciate more a beatiful face than a perfect body but that's because i'm a lookist. Females want loud, big jocks for sex, not prettyboys or even worse oofy doofies.
i can hardly jack off to a pretty girl who’s skinny vs some whore with an insane body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, JawMogger, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
What kind of shoes you wear that add 5 cms? :lul:

Funny GIF

You wish, you could never mog me with your Sid tier IPD, feels good having an ideal ESRatio :feelsokman:
I’m 176 and my ipd is ideal ur saying that cuz of camera distortion you shitskin currycel, u be on the streets of myanmar eating cow dung :lul:

A090CB67 1AE6 43DF 9FF0 8E50B08385C9

keep crying for my ideal ipd

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
This is true

My barber a week ago was a literal Cambodian immigrant..but because he was roided with tatts he looked like a genuine Chad and got eyefucked by the only girl there

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member
Everyone knows body tan (sometimes tattoos) halo hard. Face is irrelevant past HTN with all those halos. You can get almost any slut to beg for your cock

Face remains number one but you need both high T DOM looks and aesthetics
Franco Neros face basically

I agree that a very good body and frame adds insane appeal but you have to be at least higher normie tier in face for the affect to show up

no RTT for my 6.5 inch wrists

• JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12 and Deleted member

RTT attracts low class low iq mostly​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member

RTT attracts low class low iq mostly​

the new forum myths, muh HQNP want pretty smiling harmless cuck. NO, HELL NO!! THEY ALL WANT ROIDED JOCK, ROIDED JOCK IS UNIVERSAL. GET IT THROUGH YOUR SKULL

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and tehVigilante
Tbh Ive been getting iois and im only 5'10 70kg and lean (so im small but aesthetic), you dont need roids unless you are a lazy fucker or have shit genetics, most people just need to learn to have patience and work hard.

Tbf I have good bideltoid genetics (19.25-19.5 inch) and small waist + thick neck so my genetics are good enough that I dont need to roid (although I have chicken legs, but legs arent that important). Nevertheless im aiming for 75kg lean, don't want to be big, gotta appeal to the female gaze, not "muh big muscular hunk", athletic look mogs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joseph and the BULL
no RTT for my 16cm wrist and 174cm height

not for famished cows like you
neither can you because you are like pale asf and skinny non roided

• JFL
@

the BULL

don't waste ur time with virgin basement dwellers who cope and base their sexual dynamics ideas from tiktok. :lul:

If this dudes ever went to a nightclub or go out at all they would see who realy slays irl and its not pretty boy twinks.

maybe on tinder, IRL i never saw a female lusting for those 185 cms 65 kilos chad prettyboys. IRL is what matters and RTT mogs for sex appeal.

Also on tinder normies running body game usualy works too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Tbh Ive been getting iois and im only 5'10 70kg and lean (so im small but aesthetic), you dont need roids unless you are a lazy fucker or have shit genetics, most people just need to learn to have patience and work hard.

Tbf I have good bideltoid genetics (19.25-19.5 inch) and small waist + thick neck so my genetics are good enough that I dont need to roid (although I have chicken legs, but legs arent that important). Nevertheless im aiming for 75kg lean, don't want to be big, gotta appeal to the female gaze, not "muh big muscular hunk", athletic look mogs.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As if the jock athlete never slayed throughout decades and decades. You guys are retarded as fuck LMAO

• JFL