Today I literally looked at myself in the mirror all day

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation
I look at the mirror and I can not even figure out if I'm good looking or ugly, my image is distorted every time, literally the few times I go out of the house I mirror any existing thing, I think I have serious mental disorders, here is not a question to be 6 or 7 but it is a matter of rediscovering mental health. I spend all the time on the redpill sites and look at my image like a retard. Even when I'm at school those times I go to the bathroom I go only to look in the mirror because the light is good and I can better see my eyes green / gray. My mirror is my drug and is going to destroy my soul.

same but i play games 24/7 instead

I look at the mirror and I can not even figure out if I'm good looking or ugly, my image is distorted every time, literally the few times I go out of the house I mirror any existing thing, I think I have serious mental disorders, here is not a question to be 6 or 7 but it is a matter of rediscovering mental health. I spend all the time on the redpill sites and look at my image like a retard. Even when I'm at school those times I go to the bathroom I go only to look in the mirror because the light is good and I can better see my eyes green / gray. My mirror is my drug and is going to destroy my soul.[/QUOTE

How old are you and are you getting regular Pussy ?

record yourself with a distance of 3metres at least, enjoy the ropepill.

• +1
Reactions: King, qwep, dogtown and 2 others
school toilet lighting is lifefuel tbh

You tryna give him an early death?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
You are good looking enough to get decent looking girls, its the autism thats your problem not your looks

I look at the mirror and I can not even figure out if I'm good looking or ugly, my image is distorted every time, literally the few times I go out of the house I mirror any existing thing, I think I have serious mental disorders, here is not a question to be 6 or 7 but it is a matter of rediscovering mental health. I spend all the time on the redpill sites and look at my image like a retard. Even when I'm at school those times I go to the bathroom I go only to look in the mirror because the light is good and I can better see my eyes green / gray. My mirror is my drug and is going to destroy my soul.

If ur unsure then ur most likely ugly

I discovered that in the videos I get much better than the mirror. Time ago I tried to register with the camera of the pc is the result was good

I do the same OP.

Mirror stares, selfies, videos, window stares, etc.

Sometimes I wish I was just ignorant to my ugliness and I would be way less stressed.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown