Today i looked at my best in my life

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Spiegelblij
Spiegelblij2

Today i woke up and my faketan was 2X darker than what i yesterday posted because of that my shitskin looked godly today and my hair was also at best i never was this lean and i am so happy i already improved so much because this site this was me a year ago,

Dikkerst

i was and still am a happy person but life is so much better if you improve your looks
it is true boyos looks matter water is wet and sand is dry ,

Love you all xx
Gaylipscell,Bogdanoffcell Lars :)

better colour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Mateusz74, chadtachi and 4 others
2.4psl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470, BigBoy and Lars
Holy fuck, it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Lars
no i wasnt bullied i socialmaxxedextreme everywhere i am very good with social interacting with people(spontanious with humor) just be nice to everyone and always smile thats how you get the energy back from alot of people :) i am glad i am happymaxxed myself already 5 people asked me today are you always this happy on a postive way :D
but thanks man! :)
Holy fuck, it’s over.
i know right even the rope doesn't want me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarknLost, IndianJock, Rift and 3 others
no i wasnt bullied i socialmaxxedextreme everywhere i am very good with social interacting with people(spontanious with humor) just be nice to everyone and always smile thats how you get the energy back from alot of people :) i am glad i am happymaxxed myself already 5 people asked me today are you always this happy on a postive way :D

Haha nice bro...but girls dont care about personality todays girls dont like positivity they only care about looks but dont worry you are above avrage guy....how tall are you?Btw I like how you saved your PSL points with a fringe hairstyle....same thing like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
You are good looking, but you look like a faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and BigBoy
Chad

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
Haha dude nice.....always stay positive but todays girls dont like positivity they only care about looks but dont worry you are above avrage guy....how tall are you?
6'1 barefoot 6'3 with shoes with lift hehe ;-))

What looksmaxs have you done?
losing weight, hairmaxx and skin maybe the 3 most important things you need to do if you want to looksmaxx

losing weight, hairmaxx and skin maybe the 3 most important things you need to do if you want to looksmaxx
Hairmaxx literally saved me from inceldoom....hairmaxx is LEGIT tbh....people here are thinking its a cope JFL

• +1
5 dollar suckie suckie?

• Love it
Hairmaxx literally saved me from inceldoom....hairmaxx is LEGIT tbh....people here think its a cope lmao
Hairmaxx is more important than skin byfar curly hair gave me a big boost instead of that stupid hair from a year ago where i looked like a pineapple
5 dollar suckie suckie?
i am not gay but 5 dollars are 5 dollars :feelsokman: :y'all:

View attachment 264128View attachment 264143
Today i woke up and my faketan was 2X darker than what i yesterday posted because of that my shitskin looked godly today and my hair was also at best i never was this lean and i am so happy i already improved so much because this site this was me a year ago,

View attachment 264152

i was and still am a happy person but life is so much better if you improve your looks

Love you all xx

better colour

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Lars
Hairmaxx is more important than skin byfar curly hair gave me a big boost instead of that stupid hair from a year ago where i looked like a pineapple

You got perm or?Iam planning on doing a perm but Iam scared it will damage my hair....any tips on that topic?

• +1
My boy

• Love it

You got perm or?Iam planning on doing a perm but Iam scared it will damage my hair....any tips on that topic?
i always had curly hair i wasted like half an hour to get that shit hair from a year ago now i just make my hair wet with my hands and i have this :lul:

i always had curly hair i wasted like half an hour to get that shit hair from a year ago now i just make my hair wet with my hands and i have this :lul:
Lucky you....todays western stacyes will kill for a pretty boy with curly hair jfl

• Love it
FUck is that really you from a year ago?

That's one of the best ascensions i've ever seen ngl. Looks like 2 completely different people.

• Love it
Sick eye area, but mega gay lower third

• +1
View attachment 264128View attachment 264143

View attachment 264152

Love you all xx

better colour

Did u get a perm

Did u get a perm
no i always had curly hair but straightend with a blowdryer and kept it short like till it came to my brow now it comes to my mouth

Fuckk I need curly hair to cover my forehead rip man
no i always had curly hair but straightend with a blowdryer and kept it short like till it came to my brow now it comes to my mouth

• +1

are you just euphoric because you looked so good today or did you take something?

• +1
are you just euphoric because you looked so good today or did you take something?
i am always happy but now i am even more happy how much i improved in a year

• Woah
Reactions: Ruby
skin routine?

• +1
i am always happy but now i am even more happy how much i improved in a year
good for you man keep it up
this forum needs some more positivity 😂

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Sikkunt23
skin routine?
I take vitamine A C D, fish oil , zinc and magnesium ( stopped my acne) and drink minimal 3 liters water a day
for hyperpigmentation i use The ordinary niacianamide 10% zinc 1 % morning and evening and
after that i moisture and apply sunscreen but i used a fake tan yesterday and today i was so much tanned so my hyperpigmentation doesn't standout

(i also did some proffesional chemical peels with laser but didnt work that much because i still had acne that time maybe the laser reduced my overall acne so costed me like 600)

Last edited:
I take vitamine A C D, fish oil , zinc and magnesium ( stopped my acne) and drink minimal 3 liters water a day
for hyperpigmentation i use The ordinary niacianamide 10% zinc 1 % morning and evening and
after that i moisture and apply sunscreen but i used a fake tan yesterday and today i was so much tanned so my hyperpigmentation doesn't standout

(i also did some proffesional chemical peels with laser but didnt work that much because i still had acne that time maybe the laser reduced my overall acne so costed me like 600)
Would u say niacinamide + zinc helped ur red acne marks? Or was it minor

• +1
Gypsys me

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lars and BigBoy
How much bf levels bro? Do you lift?

• +1
Would u say niacinamide + zinc helped ur red acne marks? Or was it minor
I think the time because my acne stopped Breaking Out like 2 months ago and alot already faded but TO really helps to finish it
How much bf levels bro? Do you lift?
15% yes i go to the gym like 3 Times a week to do some compounds to keep my muscle

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74

Bluepilled retard