Today I met Pablo Escobar in my dreams

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Our battle will be LEGENDARY
He runs a restaurant in Mexico. He led me to the backrooms where it was a party which stopped as I came in. There were many empty posters and photo frames along with a bouquet of flowers, some strawberries, and mushrooms laid out in a basket. I asked Pablo's sister if they were edible or psychedelic and Pablo took a bunch from the table and stared at me in the eyes and said "we'll never know if we dont try will we"? The whole party was focused on me now. The mushrooms looked more like the strawberries than the strawberries themselves. I didnt want to eat them but i felt like i had no choice. Immediately I was met with a wave of euphoria and the party started to dance and there was some hot goth JB near me. Then all the photo frames and posters started to fill with pics of Richard Ramirez and Billy Idols "Rebel Yell" started to play. The euphoria here was legit MDMA plus meth plus heroin combined - it was way higher than with any drug Ive done.

After we danced ,Pablo took me to the kitchen and the cross on his chest was visible. He lectured me on the church fathers and as he pointed to one side of the room medeival period art popped up as if propped up by invisible puppet strings. First he showed me the church fathers -first alexander then arsenius then irenaeus etc. then he showed me the apostles and then suddenly he pointed to one corner of the rooom and said "Satan" and it was if I remember correctly a white , pale puppet holding a broom slowly sweeping the ground. He then jerked me by the shoulder and pointed to the darkest,dimlit corner of the room and said "the devil". The devil was red, with a tail and actually looked more human-like than a puppet. I dont know why but the fact that Satan and devil were not the same like I had usually thought threw me off so much that I knew I was in a predicament and wanted the dream to end now but couldn't snap out of it. "The devil" inched closer - my heart was thumping hoping the adrenaline would wake me up but to no avail. The devil came even closer now fully resembling a real entity rather than a puppet for an ordinary christian mythology lesson. The more I tried to wake up the more I felt rooted in the dream with no escape and as I turned again to look for Pablo the devil appeared instead and all went black.

all the puppets resembled medeival art

The scene then shifted to some fat Indian aunties in a theater and they were all screaming, but then the real reason was revealed to be some cockroach flying in the air and not me getting assfucked by the devil lol. I was now again with Pablo and he looked at me with almost transluscent light blue eyes and said "doo yoo knoo whyy our bisness is soo good" . I replied because the food is good. " He said noooo it is becos christ is with us, consider how many other restooorants in the country are in tatters because the spirit of christ has nott inhabited them and their bisnesses" . I then stepped out of the restaurant for fresh air and some tranny in a motorbike (who I actually see irl she walks the streets of chennai ) waited for me then as i came close to her took out a cell phone hidden within her saree and blew me a blowkiss and sped off. I realised it was an explosive c4 and threw it far away from the restaurant but as I started running I saw it acttually landed right on the restaurant and the tranny was shouting something in tamil to her subordinates , presumably she didnt want to kill pablo only me gus fring shit innit. I just scurried away and hoped pablo was safe.

As I crossed the roads I was in a highway where some dalits were talking and happy. Then another explosive from below burst on the scene (literally) and a dalit poojeta caught on fire and was roasted af. The guy( her lover) decided to burn with her to death. I was with two friends at the time and remarked " jfl at that faggot roping for that subhuman" but then muttered " no pablo doesnt want me to talk like that he thinks im better." Then we parted ways and I ended up in my home where I saw my grandmother naked but then I woke up to go pee. I thought the moral of the lesson was there is no free lunch and that intense euphoria (Ramirez appreciation dance party) also means intense pain ( being tortured by the devil).

Attachments

• 1689070021716.png
    1689070021716.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, the MOUSE, iam good boy and 1 other person
The Wire Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@Vermilioncore @Makhachev @Marsik

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@Vermilioncore i dream good dreams!

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I sometimes wonder what would a normie think if he somehow accidentally happens to slip into this schizohole seeing all these giga low inhib criminals worshipped here

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
He runs a restaurant in Mexico. He led me to the backrooms where it was a party which stopped as I came in. There were many empty posters and photo frames along with a bouquet of flowers, some strawberries, and mushrooms laid out in a basket. I asked Pablo's sister if they were edible or psychedelic and Pablo took a bunch from the table and stared at me in the eyes and said "we'll never know if we dont try will we"? The whole party was focused on me now. The mushrooms looked more like the strawberries than the strawberries themselves. I didnt want to eat them but i felt like i had no choice. Immediately I was met with a wave of euphoria and the party started to dance and there was some hot goth JB near me. Then all the photo frames and posters started to fill with pics of Richard Ramirez and Billy Idols "Rebel Yell" started to play. The euphoria here was legit MDMA plus meth plus heroin combined - it was way higher than with any drug Ive done.

View attachment 2312482

After we danced ,Pablo took me to the kitchen and the cross on his chest was visible. He lectured me on the church fathers and as he pointed to one side of the room medeival period art popped up as if propped up by invisible puppet strings. First he showed me the church fathers -first alexander then arsenius then irenaeus etc. then he showed me the apostles and then suddenly he pointed to one corner of the rooom and said "Satan" and it was if I remember correctly a white , pale puppet holding a broom slowly sweeping the ground. He then jerked me by the shoulder and pointed to the darkest,dimlit corner of the room and said "the devil". The devil was red, with a tail and actually looked more human-like than a puppet. I dont know why but the fact that Satan and devil were not the same like I had usually thought threw me off so much that I knew I was in a predicament and wanted the dream to end now but couldn't snap out of it. "The devil" inched closer - my heart was thumping hoping the adrenaline would wake me up but to no avail. The devil came even closer now fully resembling a real entity rather than a puppet for an ordinary christian mythology lesson. The more I tried to wake up the more I felt rooted in the dream with no escape and as I turned again to look for Pablo the devil appeared instead and all went black.

View attachment 2312498 all the puppets resembled medeival art

The scene then shifted to some fat Indian aunties in a theater and they were all screaming, but then the real reason was revealed to be some cockroach flying in the air and not me getting assfucked by the devil lol. I was now again with Pablo and he looked at me with almost transluscent light blue eyes and said "doo yoo knoo whyy our bisness is soo good" . I replied because the food is good. " He said noooo it is becos christ is with us, consider how many other restooorants in the country are in tatters because the spirit of christ has nott inhabited them and their bisnesses" . I then stepped out of the restaurant for fresh air and some tranny in a motorbike (who I actually see irl she walks the streets of chennai ) waited for me then as i came close to her took out a cell phone hidden within her saree and blew me a blowkiss and sped off. I realised it was an explosive c4 and threw it far away from the restaurant but as I started running I saw it acttually landed right on the restaurant and the tranny was shouting something in tamil to her subordinates , presumably she didnt want to kill pablo only me gus fring shit innit. I just scurried away and hoped pablo was safe.

As I crossed the roads I was in a highway where some dalits were talking and happy. Then another explosive from below burst on the scene (literally) and a dalit poojeta caught on fire and was roasted af. The guy( her lover) decided to burn with her to death. I was with two friends at the time and remarked " jfl at that faggot roping for that subhuman" but then muttered " no pablo doesnt want me to talk like that he thinks im better." Then we parted ways and I ended up in my home where I saw my grandmother naked but then I woke up to go pee. I thought the moral of the lesson was there is no free lunch and that intense euphoria (Ramirez appreciation dance party) also means intense pain ( being tortured by the devil).
High T dark traid dream

It's the all things that related to the truth how many times I need to say it

View attachment 2312482

my honest reaction to this dream

View attachment 2312482

Write more dream journals n enhance lucid dream ability. I don't think much ppl in this world will have as wild stories as yrs jfl, ur subconscious has been very uniquely primed throughout the yrs culminaiton of experiences