today i mogged a boychad with his gf. prime is 25-35 confirmed

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
we were at the bus station
they were kissing and i was sitting in front of them, when the jb noticed me she started glancing at me and ignoring his gestures
she kept looking at me while they were hugging and slowly created distance, later the boy turned around to check what was going on
he was typical tik tok nordic boychad with solid bone structure
the thing is my skull is a good 5 cms taller
never underestimate dimorphism theory and never mark as copes mascmaxxing - ogremaxxing - musclemaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, onfiresems, Deleted member 16474 and 5 others
they were kissing and i was sitting in front of them, when the jb noticed me she started glancing at me and ignoring his gestures
she kept looking at me while they were hugging and slowly created distance, later the boy turned around to check what was going on
never underestimate dimorphism theory and never mark as copes mascmaxxing - ogremaxxing - musclemaxxing
she prob was intidimated(more like respect) but not attracted to u since u say she was jb and u are very masc

she prob was intidimated(more like respect) but not attracted to u since u say she was jb and u are very masc

no she was excited i give calm vibes despite my ogre appearance she just noticed i was making him look too small

no she was excited i give calm vibes despite my ogre appearance she just noticed i was making him look too small
so are you really ogre then?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Is this boychad with gf in the room with us right now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CurlyHairBarret and Deleted member 15099
The only thing confirmed is that you have a very weak mind.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and the BULL
What do you look like?

video or it didnt happen

• JFL
erotic post indeed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
"Hey Chad, this deformed guy with a giant head is staring at us and making me very uncomfortable"

• JFL
Faker than Kim K's tits

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
what a p in v for u congratulations mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and subhuman incel
and she went home to fingerbang herself to the fantasy of being raped by bus chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, the BULL and MaxillaMaxing
he is not very masc. he is just uglier prettyboy his height and size are average

Go gettem bull

he is not very masc. he is just uglier prettyboy his height and size are average
:lul::lul: what are you even talking about
what a p in v for u congratulations mate
yeah what would have you done?? told the boychad to get the fuck out?? you know it ain't working like that. i just wanted to share with you this evident mog