Today I saw attractive JB's thristing over 4/10 chinless loser

L

lepo2317

Mistral
Today I saw two JB's giggling and smiling at 4/10 LTN loser their age. One of them was saying "I'm going to approach him". She was so excited that her female friend had to hold her. She was like 6/10 and that guy was thin, 5'8 at most, ginger without chin. He had like 2cm recession in his chin. They were so loud that whole place was staring at them. Blackpilled debunked again. So easy to get your dick wet when you are young.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Melo95, Torero and sub5inchcel
Jbw strikes again.

tales of symphonia

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 17244
Jbw strikes again.
I live in EE so 99.9% here are white. I mean slavs (I heard slavs aren't white). There is no JBW in EE.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Cheesyrumble and Michael Myers
Today I saw two JB's giggling and smiling at 4/10 LTN loser their age. One of them was saying "I'm going to approach him". She was so excited that her female friend had to hold her. She was like 6/10 and that guy was thin, 5'8 at most, ginger without chin. He had like 2cm recession in his chin. They were so loud that whole place was staring at them. Blackpilled debunked again. So easy to get your dick wet when you are young.
Go tell him you need CCW Lf1 with IMDO and genio for your 2cm recessed chin plus LL at 5'8.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
was thin, 5'8 at most, ginger without chin

You just described yourself in your tale bro didn't you?

I live in EE so 99.9% here are white. I mean slavs (I heard slavs aren't white). There is no JBW in EE.
Makes sense. They would hate me over there because I’m curry.

JBs fawn over anything yet gook supremacists show off jbs liking Asians

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
was thin, 5'8 at most, ginger without chin

You just described yourself in your tale bro didn't you?
No need for LARPing. I saw such a weird thing first time in my life and I am oldcel. It was so unreal that I had to share.

JB have low standards. He probably had maybe looked at them, and the JB maybe were not having much male attention in school, so took as a sign of interest on his part, and thus acted highly interest. If you show balls to JB ,they respect. After that you show balls and your ugly they'll try to mock you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 21620
Makes sense. They would hate me over there because I’m curry.
no exotic halo is lrgit for pakistani and indiam ask failednormiemanlet and leon apparebtly most whote amd south qsian copulr ots always slav

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and AscensionMan98
no exotic halo is lrgit for pakistani and indiam ask failednormiemanlet and leon apparebtly most whote amd south qsian copulr ots always slav
Agreed. We don’t have halos as south Asians. Also Leon isn’t south Asian, he’s a black guy LARPing as white. Don’t take his posts seriously.