Today I Told My Dad of My Depression of 8 Years

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
I told him of my plight about how I was unable to bed a stacy that reasonably does not exist irl and is probably 1/25,000 women without makeup.

I told him about how I refuse to accept my looksmatch or do anything to improve my personality and social standing to improve my chances of entering into a meaningful relationship.

I told him how life is meaningless because I didnt get to experience teen love and a harem all because of mm of my jaw bone.

He told me to shut the fuck up.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 16275, ItsOver999 and 5 others
Nigga what

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Chinlet Ascension, Thorsten and 3 others
I told him of my plight about how I was unable to bed a stacy that reasonably does not exist irl and is probably 1/25,000 women without makeup.

I told him about how I refuse to accept my looksmatch or do anything to improve my personality and social standing to improve my chances of entering into a meaningful relationship.

I told him how life is meaningless because I didnt get to experience teen love and a harem all because of mm of my jaw bone.

w dad

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 29167 and Jungcuck

w dad

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension

Ltr is cope virgin or death

h

e told you to shut up because of how you said it.