• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bonecel01

Bonecel01

"The rich are bad, the poor are good" Incel commie
I'm going to a bar alone at night, some band I like it's going to perform there. Maybe I end up slaying a MTB who knows or maybe I fail completely lol any recomendations? This absolute loser is leaving the basement finally. Coming back to the old days.
james bond bar GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Autismcel and leanmaxx74
Going to the bar alone is brutal how can ppl be that low inhib I respect it soo much tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Bonecel01
Welp. Time to head back in.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Going to the bar alone is brutal how can ppl be that low inhib I respect it soo much tho
I'm aspie I don't care what happens there, there has to be a first time for anything. What if I end up alone and no girl answers me back :lul:
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
How old are you

I'm aspie I don't care what happens there, there has to be a first time for anything. What if I end up alone and no girl answers me back :lul:
At least you have a sleight chance at getting laid,hopefully you get lucky

just be yourself and be a nice guy

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Update: I talked to a LTB and her MTB friend and got a number but after the performance everyone was in groups and there was no other option than leaving.

The girls laughed at my jokes and we were singing the songs but they didn't seem interested in talking to me after, something understandable as it was the first time they saw me. So not a bad result but not the best one either. I have to keep going out to escape inceldom.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Back