Today is the best time to invest in crypto

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
There is no reason why you shouldn’t invest a few bucks in crypto.

Only 4% of the world’s population have crypto. Crypto is a fresh currency that has a big potential.

Many governments have banned it already because the banks see it as a threat. To me this is a good sign.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen, Rt-Rust1, Crusile and 1 other person
How is banks banning it a good sign, if people want btc gone it'll be gone it works off people like a pyramid scheme

basic fud like that can drop prices dramatically

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Jigen, .*my*. and 1 other person

Only 4% of the world’s population have crypto. Crypto is a fresh currency that has a big potential.

Many governments have banned it already because the banks see it as a threat. To me this is a good sign.
Isn't 4% way too big of a number, I bet (100%) that the rel number is even lesser, Bhai.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Isn't 4% way too big of a number, I bet (100%) that the rel number is even lesser, Bhai.
Maybe you’re right. But there are a few very poor countries which have a very high number of people who own. Google it you will be surprised.

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Rt-Rust1
4% sounds right, but of those 4%, 3% will own like 1 BTC between them cos it's just people in poor countries with huge population, ie everyone owns a few pennies of crypto

• +1
How is banks banning it a good sign, if people want btc gone it'll be gone it works off people like a pyramid scheme

basic fud like that can drop prices dramatically
Bitcoin isn’t going anywhere jfl.

What cheap crypto should I buy?

• +1
What cheap crypto should I buy?
It doesn’t matter how much it costs. You can buy as little as you want.

BTC, Monero, and ethereum imo but I’m uneducated on the topic. I only judge by what people who have had crypto for a long time are saying and personal opinion. They have risen and fallen in the past so there is no real reason why they would not rise again.

There are about 5 others that are worth looking into but your first money should go in one of these 3.

Do you plan on avoiding Minecraft taxes?

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Bitcoin isn’t going anywhere jfl.

wym OP suggests that governments rejecting Bitcoin can be considered a positive development. governments hold large reserves of fiat currencies and their involvement in the cryptocurrency market can potentially impact prices. For instance, the China incident in 2017, where the government cracked down on cryptocurrency trading and mining, led to a significant drop in Bitcoin prices.

Do you plan on avoiding Minecraft taxes?
Of course

What broker should I use. I used Robinhood last time i traded crypto but they report to the IRS (incest roping services)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and .*my*.
4%? thats a fucking lot, i thought it would be like 0.02 %

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and .*my*.
Of course

What broker should I use. I used Robinhood last time i traded crypto but they report to the IRS (incest roping services)
Search for p2p services and use digital wallets like payeer to pay. Don’t pay the exchange but pay the person.

• +1
Of course

If you fail to find something that fits pm me and I can send cry*to to your personal address (for a small fee)

• Love it
I'll buy btc at 19k

• Woah
god damn no...i thought shit-pto is over and were over this fad by now, apparently not :feelskek:

• Woah
Maybe you’re right. But there are a few very poor countries which have a very high number of people who own. Google it you will be surprised.
Yes, it is legal tender in some shithole.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1