Today is the day when I look ultra subhuman

Weed

Weed

Trimax 2027 🔪
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Posts
3,939
Reputation
5,162
Haircut acc makes a huge difference for me, I have to have it by x and x cm on top and short, what I mean is that when I get le haircut, I give it 2 weeks and then it looks good

Today is the day when I'm overgrown and my haircut is overgrown I look retarded and ultra subhuman holy fuck
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Rip brother
 
since i ascended i stopped caring about my haircut ngl
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: maxlooks, Weed and BigBiceps
It's quarantine. What better time to try something new? Afterall, if you end up looking like a clown, nobody will see it, but you may as well end up looking good. Try growing your hair a bit.
 
It's quarantine. What better time to try something new? Afterall, if you end up looking like a clown, nobody will see it, but you may as well end up looking good. Try growing your hair a bit.
I was thinking if I should go buzzcut lmfaoo I will look ultra subhuman I think
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Curtain hair or death
 

Similar threads

mangotimer
Replies
5
Views
38
mangotimer
mangotimer
Z
Replies
0
Views
25
zombi3
Z
peptidehater22
Replies
3
Views
26
bnugly
bnugly
debonss
Replies
2
Views
35
debonss
debonss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top