Today I've realized a bitter truth

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
Following the forum standards (fwgth, jawline, cheeckbones, frame, eyes, chin, etc.) 80% of the guys I see would be rated between 2-3.5 PSL no joke. People are getting uglier than before, just look at photos of people of the past, most of them were well developed, now people look like crap. I almost never seen a chad.We can get well above average nowadays, let's lookmaxx!!!
We can do it!!!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alex569, xdxdxnice1, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
For woman 80% of men looks worse than average

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Yeah, people are getting uglier and standards for men are getting higher and higher. It even feels like it's accelerating :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Fuk I wish I could go back to being a baby and mew, eat a ton of protein, use retina and apply red light all day every day.

Following the forum standards (fwgth, jawline, cheeckbones, frame, eyes, chin, etc.) 80% of the guys I see would be rated between 2-3.5 PSL no joke. People are getting uglier than before, just look at photos of people of the past, most of them were well developed, now people look like crap. I almost never seen a chad.We can get well above average nowadays, let's lookmaxx!!!
We can do it!!!

Think people are just as ugly now as they were before tbh.

Not sure how far back you are talking but people were heavily malnourished, fighting disease and living in industrial pollution back in the days. There was no stylish haircuts or plastic surgery back then. even basic hygiene was a choice between drinking the water or bathing/shaving.

The people who took photos in those days were the wealthy class at their best, so your perception is skewed. Now every subhuman can take a photo in some shit bathroom lighting. With social media globalisation this is just amplified with the lowest members of the world showing you their pics.

However, i do agree there is an attack on young men that is impacting their looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alex569 and xdxdxnice1

• So Sad
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
Think people are just as ugly now as they were before tbh.

Not sure how far back you are talking but people were heavily malnourished, fighting disease and living in industrial pollution back in the days. There was no stylish haircuts or plastic surgery back then. even basic hygiene was a choice between drinking the water or bathing/shaving.

The people who took photos in those days were the wealthy class at their best, so your perception is skewed. Now every subhuman can take a photo in some shit bathroom lighting. With social media globalisation this is just amplified with the lowest members of the world showing you their pics.

However, i do agree there is an attack on young men that is impacting their looks.
This comment is so accurate judging the looks of humans based off the few we see from the past is like using IG models as an indicator of your average person.

Jfl you said youd leave yesterday