Today my dentist was trying to keep me SUBHUMAN!

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
I just realized that those mouth washes they tell you to swish in ur mouth isnt just a way to kill ur T alongside the fluoride, but the act of swishing it around made my buccinators sore and I realized its also used to perpetuate improper swallowing and hypertrophy in the facial muscles which leads to large lips, mouth area and cheeks! Holy shit, the dentistry industry is far more evil than I thought! Also, when they scrape the plaque off your teeth, they "wash" it off but in reality some of it is swallowed and creates heart problems later in life which of course just feeds into the massive jewish healthcare industry which further destroys ur T and ultimately kills u.

THE DENTIST WAS NEVER YOUR FRIEND. GET OUT AS SOON AS YOU CAN I CAN ALREADY FEEL MY HEART PALPATATING FROM THE PLAQUE GOING THROUGH MY BODY!!! AND I CAN FEEL MY ENEGRY LEVELS DROPPING FROM THE FLUORIDE!

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Be a good goym and swallow the plaque

• So Sad
Reactions: Salieri
Be a good goym and swallow the plaque
I tried everything I could not to but its unavoidable. My blue pill mother would never understand the wisdom I have about the dental industry. I will never have another dental procedure done ever again.

Do you think chad cares about muh swallowing plague?
Peak autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 20519 and Salieri
Do you think chad cares about muh swallowing plague?
Peak autism
No because chad grew up in a village in chechnya where he never saw dentist and grew colosseum cheeckbones and jawline like superman from eating raw rabbit bone marrow and chewing on rocks

• Love it
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
No because chad grew up in a village in chechnya where he never saw dentist and grew colosseum cheeckbones and jawline like superman from eating raw rabbit bone marrow and chewing on rocks
Exactly, but muh chad don't care about anything muh

• +1
Reactions: Salieri