Today some indian faggot

Deleted member 13592

Deleted member 13592

Diamond
Some Indian faggot sat opposite of me in train and he kept constantly staring at me with his bug eyes. I was fucking creeped out when i looked him into eyes Im 100% sure he was thinking about going ER on me
D8637B04 03BA 421A 80E6 64773CFB8435

Any indiancels from here living in finland?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: amorfati, mortis, ItsOver.com and 3 others
Yes. Problem? :ogre:

it was @BigBhaiceps

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
@BigBiceps
it was @BigBhaiceps
Were you the indian guy im the train? You should have said something instead of staring

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
@BigBiceps

Were you the indian guy im the train? You should have said something instead of staring
I was feeling a little shy, but couldn't help but to mire a chad like you

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15884 and Deleted member 13592
InShot 20211021 192421824

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15305, Sny and 10 others
Maybe he was admiring you? I often watch the eyes of people with blue eyes, they look so good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15899, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Do you have blue eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
the indian was me

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, WontStopNorwooding and Baldingman1998
You called me subhuman and claim that you’re good looking but you can’t get laid
Hey, this is just an idea but it miiight be because i went to catholic school (no girls in my classes), don't go outside and am 5ft8 in the Netherlands lmfao

Hey, this is just an idea but it miiight be because i went to catholic school (no girls in my classes), don't go outside and am 5ft8 in the Netherlands lmfao
And there is tinder and Yubo? Take some selfies and see what happens
As you said yourself earlier it’s all about face and you claim to have a good face so it’s all good

And there is tinder and Yubo? Take some selfies and see what happens
As you said yourself earlier it’s all about face and you claim to have a good face so it’s all good
Problem is i look too young

Not that i have a bad face

But i still did decent on yubo, girls found me pretty and cute and liked to have fun with me (some even bullied foreigners in lives with me rofl) but none wanted anything romantic with me because distance + my youth

Problem is i look too young

Not that i have a bad face

But i still did decent on yubo, girls found me pretty and cute and liked to have fun with me (some even bullied foreigners in lives with me rofl) but none wanted anything romantic with me because distance + my youth
I can relate re a Babyface
It helps if you lie about your age to be honest but you’re pretty young so it won’t make a difference but if you look the same by the time your 20 then definitely lie

I can relate re a Babyface
It helps if you lie about your age to be honest but you’re pretty young so it won’t make a difference but if you look the same by the time your 20 then definitely lie
i mean soon i'll be 18 so yubo will switch over to 18+ mode where i will be very young so i might have to lie

i mean soon i'll be 18 so yubo will switch over to 18+ mode where i will be very young so i might have to lie
Yubo is now doing an ID check though so it might be best to use other apps

so this is what white aspies think of me when i look at them once:ROFLMAO:

so this is what white aspies think of me when i look at them once:ROFLMAO:
tbh shades max when ur out and want to analyze random people's face to get a feel of the competition so they can't see your autistic eye movements.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
tbh shades max when ur out and want to analyze random people's face to get a feel of the competition so they can't see your autistic eye movements.

View attachment 1388584
bro the sun doesnt shine anymore, ill look like a retard if i wear shades:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15884
bro the sun doesnt shine anymore, ill look like a retard if i wear shades:hnghn:
the sun doesn't shin anymore or ur surrounded by tallfags blocking the view? :forcedsmile:

IMG 20211102 202840

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers