Today sucks, got payed good money but NO ASS

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
So i just came from a construction job 61.20 a hour, heading home to the subway in new york, been eating healthy and working out this summer. And as i go to the subway a attractive black women about ages 21 is literally 60 feet away and waves to me and tries to get my attention. This women is in a tight black shirt and short red skirt, amazing breast and hip to waist ratio, her body is a 7.7/10 and her face is a 5.2/10. At first for 2-3 seconds iam thinking iam gonna get some pussy. The i came back to reality after those 2-3 seconds she says hi and i say whats up, so what your selling, you look just so GOD DAMN FRIENDLY, could you donate 5-10 dollars for breast cancer research, mind you i look around and see 6-8 other people in black shirts and red dresses or men in black shirts and red pants.

I tell her i thought you were waving me down to try to get my number, or something, she shakes her head with a big smile and puts her hand up as to give me a high five.
I tell her iam good iam not inerested and head home. HIGH TRUST MEANS NO PUSSY ITS THE SAME AS BEING LOW TRUST.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Low trust and ugly means getting shot

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
lmfao you shouldve said ill give you 20 if i can get ur number

althought thats kinda desperate idk

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
can u simplify this to a 20 word sentence

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
lmfao you shouldve said ill give you 20 if i can get ur number

althought thats kinda desperate idk
Thats just sad and she would just throw it away

62$ an hour doing construction?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member
CAAED226 6C68 4A7A B48E D473EC37DEAE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member and stamaster21
go buy a prostitute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
61.20 a hour? come on nigga if you are gonna larp try to make it look realistic

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
Why don't you just use your check to buy some primo pussy

Keep your head up king yout crown is slipping

So i just came from a construction job 61.20 a hour, heading home to the subway in new york, been eating healthy and working out this summer. And as i go to the subway a attractive black women about ages 21 is literally 60 feet away and waves to me and tries to get my attention. This women is in a tight black shirt and short red skirt, amazing breast and hip to waist ratio, her body is a 7.7/10 and her face is a 5.2/10. At first for 2-3 seconds iam thinking iam gonna get some pussy. The i came back to reality after those 2-3 seconds she says hi and i say whats up, so what your selling, you look just so GOD DAMN FRIENDLY, could you donate 5-10 dollars for breast cancer research, mind you i look around and see 6-8 other people in black shirts and red dresses or men in black shirts and red pants.

I tell her i thought you were waving me down to try to get my number, or something, she shakes her head with a big smile and puts her hand up as to give me a high five.
I tell her iam good iam not inerested and head home. HIGH TRUST MEANS NO PUSSY ITS THE SAME AS BEING LOW TRUST.
how the fuck did you get this job

how the fuck did you get this job
have some experience and apply online or be with a trades company for a at least 1-2 years. you can check online their some even paying 73 a hour, manhattan pays the most with 61- 85 a hour depending on which area, and if your working in a federal or government building.