Today tuesday was insane For me

_MVP_

_MVP_

C dopamine
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Posts
71,458
Reputation
78,392
I workcelled
Cleaned my room For hours
Talked a Lot with ppl irl
Posted Here
Increased IQ, thought a lot
Was Shopping twice
Watched TV
Surfed internet

Insane day Dude

Time For a Long sleep
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoodLittleFoidBoy, Absurdist, lowinhibragecel and 2 others
Day in the life of a closeted faggot

I workcelled
Cleaned my room For hours
Talked a Lot with ppl irl
Posted Here
Increased IQ, thought a lot
Was Shopping twice
Watched TV
Surfed internet
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
Day in the life of a closeted faggot

I workcelled
Cleaned my room For hours
Talked a Lot with ppl irl
Posted Here
Increased IQ, thought a lot
Was Shopping twice
Watched TV
Surfed internet
 
most eventful day in mumbai
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
I workcelled
Cleaned my room For hours
Talked a Lot with ppl irl
Posted Here
Increased IQ, thought a lot
Was Shopping twice
Watched TV
Surfed internet

Insane day Dude

Time For a Long sleep
“Increased iq, thought a lot” I can understand feeling happy about a productive day but wtf is that shit
 
Thats thinking, but you dont understand anything about it
Your iq cannot increase with thoughts, I do my course every day and learn new information does that mean my iq is increasing?
 

Similar threads

VIGILIANT
Replies
7
Views
30
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
Johan
Replies
2
Views
21
Verdams mum
Verdams mum
psltristan1
Replies
37
Views
160
psltristan1
psltristan1
debonss
Replies
8
Views
64
Barreton
Barreton
IOD
Replies
6
Views
66
IOD
IOD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top