today was a bad day bros

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
tried a new hairproduct today, looked ok for the first hour, after i arrived in school i noticed i lost all the volume, and the oil made my thin hair look even thinner making me look like a complete retard subhuman
i was legit hiding my face when walking down the hall, shit sucks tbh... legit went into the bathroom to wash my hair, it made it much better so thats that
tbh tbh ngl
dn rd shit thred

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Itss_BritneyBishh, SikKunt and 6 others
What a good problem to have

Poor baby 😢

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Using any noticeable hair products to add significant volume make you look gay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
sorry bro
that's why you should always carry a back-up cap around just in case tbh ngl, I bought a cap when I noticed some recession just to pop it on occasionally when I don't like how my hair looks, I probably wear it like twice a week
buy a back-up cap you like and just keep it in your bag or car

• +1
Reactions: karbo
tried a new hairproduct today, looked ok for the first hour, after i arrived in school i noticed i lost all the volume, and the oil made my thin hair look even thinner making me look like a complete retard subhuman
i was legit hiding my face when walking down the hall, shit sucks tbh... legit went into the bathroom to wash my hair, it made it much better so thats that
tbh tbh ngl
dn rd shit thred

Atleast you're not Norwooding, but tbh stop using hairproducts boyo. Most of them are bad for your hair and will accelarate the Norwood reaper visiting you