Today was the biggest lifefuel/ suifuel of my life (promise this is good)

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Boys do I have a story for you. HONESTLY I don’t even blame you if u think these are tales from a German schizo ward 😂

its litterally romcom level fake but I need to let this out because I’m laughing inside so I don’t burst into tears.

so ok let’s give u context remember my onitis? The girl I’ve been saying I was going to defo approach for like 2 weeks now?

bro she knows that I like her and she knows I look at her all the time girls are good at noticing I swear

this is how it was
B87267FA 91F8 4F3D 8349 D8314E318BEB

so I was sitting on this table at the other side but ofc I fucking love that girl she’s BEAUTIFUL, so u can bet ur ass I was looking at her every 5 seconds

she starts whispering to her friend and I even see her friend turn around and look at me (but I was like ok this must be just a coincidence)

then she Spends like 10 minutes in that table trying to make eye contact with my autistic pussy ass and then later she whispers to her friend something.

then all the sudden:
C2C0E749 634A 4D0F B665 2D5F8F80859D

THEY LITERALLY SIT THERE FOR NO REASON THE ROOM WAS HUGE FULL OF CHAIRS

AND JUST SO MY CLUELESS ASS COULDNT THINK IT WAS A COINCIDENCE SHE AND HER FRIEND LITERALLY TURN OF THEIR PHONES AND STOP SPEAKING TO EACH OTHER ITS LIKE HER ONLY MISSION WAS FOR ME TO BE A MAN AND TALK TO HER. (I WAS SO NERVOUS I WAS PROBABLY SWEATING LIKE A DOG)

BRO AND AFTER I DO THE MOST PUSSY SHIT SOME OF MY CLASSMATES SHOW UP GOING BACK TO CLASS…. SO I GET UP LIKE A COWARD AND RUN TO THEM 😭😭😭😭

AND THEN WE HAD OUR LAST CLASS BUT BOY OH BOY THIS ISNT THE END

SHE KNOWS I TAKE THE SAME PATH AS HER WITH A MINOR SPLIT HALF WAY

😂 I SWEAR TO THE GODS SHE (with the most bored tired looking face) WAITS FOR ME TO PACK UP MY STUFF AND AS I START WALKING SHE STARTS WALKING IN FRONT OF ME

AND BRO EVERY SECOND SHED LOOK BEHIND HER BACK TO TRY TO MAKE EYE CONTACT (I presume she wanted me to talk to her in the way)

SHE DOES THAT AS WE WALK SUPER SLOWLY AND OFC EVERY TIME SHE LOOKS BEHIND AT ME I LOOK TO THE OTHER SIDE IN PROBABLY THE MOST OBVIOUS WAY BRO I SWEAR TO GOD U SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS

then once we both make it outside with her litterally one step away from yelling at me BRO I WANT YOU!!!

i pass her like the pussy beta bitch I am 😡

AND BRO THE FUNNIEST PART IS AS SOON AS I DO I HEAR HER SAY what the fuck out of frustration

I AM 999999999999999999…………% sure she likes me today was so obvious it isn’t even a question anymore she literally wanted me to have the balls to talk to her.

bro I can’t go to school tomorrow but I need to talk to her Friday this is literally all up to me now I’m gonna do 90000 push-ups I’m gonna do the craziest shit for the rest of today and TomMoROW

THIS IS LITERALLY THE SCRIPT OF A FUCKING SHIT ROMANTIC COMEDY WHERE THE NERD IS A PUSSY BRO I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH 😅

@Lebgfinal @Beastimmung @Manletmachine @ascension @Kronos @House Lannister @leontheleanmaxxer @LowTrust @wollet2 @TRUE_CEL @drop @Yuno_howitez @mrriceguy @cytoplasm

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, Jamaldickjavontus, rooman and 9 others
This is the fakest Sounding story someone probably ever told and I MYSELF WOULD THINK THIS WAS FAKE

but I swear it’s real 😂 literally just happened I just got back home from this checked 40 times if it was a dream

Based androcentric mogger keep ignoring that bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, ascension and Deleted member 29167
Doesn’t sound fake at all but ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Primalsplit
i thought u were low inhib enough to approach girls and take action

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, ascension, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
Imagine being too high inhib to approach your crush

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension and Iasacrko
Based androcentric mogger keep ignoring that bitch
No I need her to survive I need her and after TODAY SHE 10000000000% likes me U LITERALLY CANT MAKE SHIT LIKE THIS UP SHE PROBABLY THINKS IM THE BIGGEST PUSSY IM THE WORLDS

Doesn’t sound fake at all but ok
Nigga this is the most immaculating thing that ever happened to me and I will pray to WHOEVER THE WHOLE NIGHT THST SHE STILL LIKES ME AFTER THIS FUCKIG PREFORMANCE OF A PUSSY I JUST MADE

litteraly am so paranoid about it I did this she’s probably out of my league she’s beautiful I never been with a girl like her she’s perfect

I believe it because it's you so it's make sense but doesnt seem fake at all just some autism spark.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Primalsplit and Iasacrko
Nigga this is the most immaculating thing that ever happened to me and I will pray to WHOEVER THE WHOLE NIGHT THST SHE STILL LIKES ME AFTER THIS FUCKIG PREFORMANCE OF A PUSSY I JUST MADE

litteraly am so paranoid about it I did this she’s probably out of my league she’s beautiful I never been with a girl like her she’s perfect
Similar thing happened to me in school ages ago. Girl literally sat right next to me and tried talking but I just blocked her out and talked to my friend beside me instead.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Iasacrko
Boys do I have a story for you. HONESTLY I don’t even blame you if u think these are tales from a German schizo ward 😂

its litterally romcom level fake but I need to let this out because I’m laughing inside so I don’t burst into tears.

so ok let’s give u context remember my onitis? The girl I’ve been saying I was going to defo approach for like 2 weeks now?

bro she knows that I like her and she knows I look at her all the time girls are good at noticing I swear

this is how it was
View attachment 2272924

so I was sitting on this table at the other side but ofc I fucking love that girl she’s BEAUTIFUL, so u can bet ur ass I was looking at her every 5 seconds

she starts whispering to her friend and I even see her friend turn around and look at me (but I was like ok this must be just a coincidence)

then she Spends like 10 minutes in that table trying to make eye contact with my autistic pussy ass and then later she whispers to her friend something.

then all the sudden:
View attachment 2272929

AND JUST SO MY CLUELESS ASS COULDNT THINK IT WAS A COINCIDENCE SHE AND HER FRIEND LITERALLY TURN OF THEIR PHONES AND STOP SPEAKING TO EACH OTHER ITS LIKE HER ONLY MISSION WAS FOR ME TO BE A MAN AND TALK TO HER. (I WAS SO NERVOUS I WAS PROBABLY SWEATING LIKE A DOG)

BRO AND AFTER I DO THE MOST PUSSY SHIT SOME OF MY CLASSMATES SHOW UP GOING BACK TO CLASS…. SO I GET UP LIKE A COWARD AND RUN TO THEM 😭😭😭😭

😂 I SWEAR TO THE GODS SHE (with the most bored tired looking face) WAITS FOR ME TO PACK UP MY STUFF AND AS I START WALKING SHE STARTS WALKING IN FRONT OF ME

AND BRO EVERY SECOND SHED LOOK BEHIND HER BACK TO TRY TO MAKE EYE CONTACT (I presume she wanted me to talk to her in the way)

SHE DOES THAT AS WE WALK SUPER SLOWLY AND OFC EVERY TIME SHE LOOKS BEHIND AT ME I LOOK TO THE OTHER SIDE IN PROBABLY THE MOST OBVIOUS WAY BRO I SWEAR TO GOD U SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS

then once we both make it outside with her litterally one step away from yelling at me BRO I WANT YOU!!!

AND BRO THE FUNNIEST PART IS AS SOON AS I DO I HEAR HER SAY what the fuck out of frustration

I AM 999999999999999999…………% sure she likes me today was so obvious it isn’t even a question anymore she literally wanted me to have the balls to talk to her.

bro I can’t go to school tomorrow but I need to talk to her Friday this is literally all up to me now I’m gonna do 90000 push-ups I’m gonna do the craziest shit for the rest of today and TomMoROW

THIS IS LITERALLY THE SCRIPT OF A FUCKING SHIT ROMANTIC COMEDY WHERE THE NERD IS A PUSSY BRO I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH 😅

@Lebgfinal @Beastimmung @Manletmachine @ascension @Kronos @House Lannister @leontheleanmaxxer @LowTrust @wollet2 @TRUE_CEL @drop @Yuno_howitez @mrriceguy @cytoplasm

DNR

YTA.

• JFL
bruv kriegst du hin am freitag, ist noch nicht alles lost

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Over for us high inhib cels tbh. We’re the bloody men how can we expect women to make the first move

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zura and Iasacrko
Over for us high inhib cels tbh. We’re the bloody men how can we expect women to make the first move
I need this on Friday my High inhibness ruined my dream for moths I’ve been dreaming of this day

i just am scared she might think differently of me because of this. She’s a very pretty girl and I just acted like a giga pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and House Lannister
This is the fakest Sounding story someone probably ever told and I MYSELF WOULD THINK THIS WAS FAKE

but I swear it’s real 😂 literally just happened I just got back home from this checked 40 times if it was a dream
it really doesnt sound fake man i dont know why you would think that but im mirin
u gotta low inhib maxx a little more to slay like @leontheleanmaxxer this nigga 15 probably would have slapped that hoe ass on the spot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 2981 and 1 other person
Ich hoffe dass sie durch dieses Verhalten nicht alle Gefühle für mich verloren hat
naw, die denkt safe gerade wahrscheinlich, du bist leicht behindert. sag ihr einfach direkt am freitag, dass du leicht durch den wind warst und dann passt das auch. wird klappen buddy boyo

• +1
it really doesnt sound fake man i dont know why you would think that but im mirin
u gotta low inhib maxx a little more to slay like @leontheleanmaxxer this nigga 15 probably would have slapped that hoe ass on the spot
That nigga is a legend he would have slayed her months ago

Something similar happened to me when I was in highschool. A beatiful girl tried to talk to me and I acted out aggressive and sperged out of the conversation.

She did not forgive me :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Something similar happened to me when I was in highschool. A beatiful girl tried to talk to me and I acted out aggressive and sperged out of the conversation.

She did not forgive me :feelswah:
I feel like she has been trying this for a while now, I even commented here before how she always stands close to me in the train and stuff even when there’s space but i was always thinking it might just be a coincidence

Today was so obvious I have to make a plan for Friday I will never forgive myself if I lose this girl before summer break

I believe OP,
we are typically super-introverted and shy and frozen,
In high-school I had girls literally GIVE ME their number and I did not call because my brain just froze when I tried to

• +1
I feel like she has been trying this for a while now, I even commented here before how she always stands close to me in the train and stuff even when there’s space but i was always thinking it might just be a coincidence

Today was so obvious I have to make a plan for Friday I will never forgive myself if I lose this girl before summer break
Whenever something like that happens, know that it's never ever a coincidence. I think it is our brain trying to trick us it's a coincidence so we can hold off acting (we're too much of a pussy).

I know it's not a coincidence because I spent my first 4 years in puberty as a complete utter subhuman with weak frame, disgusting acne all over my face, mumbling my speech, bullied like crazy, completely ostracized. No "coincidence" ever happened even as I tried to chase such small instances.

Then later on my acne got lessened, had made new friends in high school and I began to develop some pretty boy appeal. Still not much flirtations but at least I'm tolerated and I get some dry flirtations from sub-par girls.

In my 20s, I have met the RedPill. It made all the difference for me tbh. Now I'm a mascmaxxed grown up and I get those "coincidences" at least 10 times a day. This whole journey gave me hyper awareness of girls' interest levels.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 29167 and Iasacrko
She was basically throwing herself at you, nigga you’re so autistic JFL

• +1
Autistic.

• +1
She was basically throwing herself at you, nigga you’re so autistic JFL
I’m literally gonna prepare myself mentally for Friday I need this I feel like she’s been giving me minor hints for weeks now but today she decided to go crazy with that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Autistic.
This literally only happens with girls out of my league tho

I used to think I was confident since even when a girl likes me I am never nervous talking to her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
This literally only happens with girls out of my league tho

I used to think I was confident since even when a girl likes me I am never nervous talking to her
Rope is the best solution in this scenario.
James Franco Flirt GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 29167 and Iasacrko
this happend to me with at least 2 crushes, but the second crush is the most brutal, we live in the same block and we go to the same school, we made eye contact for so many times and i never talked to her it was literally a invitation for me to aproach her but i never did i havent seen her in a month

• +1
Not a even a single photon of those schizo words crossed my eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Iasacrko
this happend to me with at least 2 crushes, but the second crush is the most brutal, we live in the same block and we go to the same school, we made eye contact for so many times and i never talked to her it was literally a invitation for me to aproach her but i never did i havent seen her in a month
That’s literally exactly what would happen with me and this girl she keeps making eye contact with me

But I think today she finally realised I am retarded and decided to go a step further

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28117

this is how it was
View attachment 2272924

then all the sudden:
View attachment 2272929

At least you're getting women bhai great story

When girls want u at school they will tell their friend to tell u so u can go approach or they will even approach. It happened to me 3 times when I was going to school

• +1
Reactions: ascension

this is how it was
View attachment 2272924

then all the sudden:
View attachment 2272929

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
Blud even has a gf but deep inside he’s still an introverted autistic incel. It’s over

this is how it was
View attachment 2272924

then all the sudden:
View attachment 2272929

I gotta read all this?

Blud even has a gf but deep inside he’s still an introverted autistic incel. It’s over
I broke up with her like 3 weeks ago

but if I get this girl it will all be worth it I liked her before I even dated my ex

• Woah
Reactions: Reformed
I broke up with her like 3 weeks ago

but if I get this girl it will all be worth it I liked her before I even dated my ex
*She broke up with u

Damn man that sucks

• So Sad
*She broke up with u

Damn man that sucks
Yeah but now I have this girl I’m just scared cause i Have to make the first move on her and she’s by far the most beautiful girl who ever liked me

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and Reformed
Yeah but now I have this girl I’m just scared cause i Have to make the first move on her and she’s by far the most beautiful girl who ever liked me
Oh so acc did break up w u? Brutal man why

this is how it was
View attachment 2272924

then all the sudden:
View attachment 2272929

Frustrated Head GIF
I've had enough of you guys, I swear. Women give you every opportunity and make it as easy for you as possible, yet you all back out and complain.

What else should they do? Undress you and force themselves upon you?

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko, Deleted member 28117 and Primalsplit
Oh so acc did break up w u? Brutal man why
I ended it technically but it would’ve ended soon we weren’t really a good match

Your a fucking retard bro. 99% of guys never receive an ioi from a MTB irl and you had it handed to you and pussied out. Kys you weak beta cuck

Your a fucking retard bro. 99% of guys never receive an ioi from a MTB irl and you had it handed to you and pussied out. Kys you weak beta cuck
but Friday it’s gonna work i Am confident now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HOW DO YOU FUMBLE THIS. OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

this is how it was
View attachment 2272924

then all the sudden:
View attachment 2272929

jfl this nigga drawing diagrams:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ill finish reading rq bhai

this is how it was
View attachment 2272924

then all the sudden:
View attachment 2272929

dont mess it up bro no need to be nervous she obviously likes you, dont fumble