Today will be my first time clubbing alone 🕺

D

Deleted member 22354

I have nothing to do, bored asf, i dont know anyone who wants to go clubbing with me rn, therefore

My time has come. I low inhib maxxed hard last year, i think I can do it. Today is my day, I will go clubbing alone.

Dance Party Reaction GIF

My goal: Lets be honest, slay directly from club.

My requirements: 1. Good body (im rly horny bc my fwb is not in my city atm) 2. mtb+ . Im realistic, i dont think i will pull anything higher today, but will try. Still needs to be gymmaxxed.

My plan for now: Drink some alc now. I wont bother going early, bc there is always a waiting line and useless when the club in not full. Bc it will look cringe, if you are the only one alone in the waiting line.

My excuse, when someone asks why I am alone: Either 1. Idk where he is 2. he is dancing with a girl (i think this is a good one) 3.just shittalk

My plan after entering the club: Drop off my jacket and immediately socializing. I need to befriend some guy groups, so I can go from group a to b in the club when im not dancing with a foid.

My plan afterwards: Screen club fast, select target, test IOI, if positive go up to her, dance with her, kiss, go away from dance floor, talk a bit to her. Check if she is down to fuck and logistics are alright. If yes, continue, if not repeat with new foid.

Only problem: My logistics are shit, therefore hotel.

Wish me luck boys. Very luckpilled today.

Schitts Creek Good Luck GIF by CBC

Will make a thread, if it does not become a complete disaster

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, BongMog, Suimaxxer and 4 others
Nobody here wants u to succeed sad reality of this shitty forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Good luck boyo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
I wish you the best

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Thank you boyos

Im already getting anxious at the question "who are you here with" jfl but im very interested if I can succeed alone IRL in a club

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and badamj
update? I was thinking about it too, I no longer even have friends that I could go to club with so going alone is the only option

Clubbing is for chadlites+

Good luck goyim

Will only work if you are a confident tall chad.

I have nothing to do, bored asf, i dont know anyone who wants to go clubbing with me rn, therefore

My time has come. I low inhib maxxed hard last year, i think I can do it. Today is my day, I will go clubbing alone.

Dance Party Reaction GIF

My goal: Lets be honest, slay directly from club.

My requirements: 1. Good body (im rly horny bc my fwb is not in my city atm) 2. mtb+ . Im realistic, i dont think i will pull anything higher today, but will try. Still needs to be gymmaxxed.

My plan for now: Drink some alc now. I wont bother going early, bc there is always a waiting line and useless when the club in not full. Bc it will look cringe, if you are the only one alone in the waiting line.

My excuse, when someone asks why I am alone: Either 1. Idk where he is 2. he is dancing with a girl (i think this is a good one) 3.just shittalk

My plan after entering the club: Drop off my jacket and immediately socializing. I need to befriend some guy groups, so I can go from group a to b in the club when im not dancing with a foid.

My plan afterwards: Screen club fast, select target, test IOI, if positive go up to her, dance with her, kiss, go away from dance floor, talk a bit to her. Check if she is down to fuck and logistics are alright. If yes, continue, if not repeat with new foid.

Only problem: My logistics are shit, therefore hotel.

Wish me luck boys. Very luckpilled today.

Schitts Creek Good Luck GIF by CBC

Will make a thread, if it does not become a complete disaster
Trying to replicate this process myself , as i am also clubbing solo today with the aim of a direct slay.