Today will be the worst day in whole weak

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Today i have practical lesson, practical in electricity. The problem is i'm so stupid so retarded so i can't do anything. I'm scared of going there. I will do anything. I don't know how to do basic shit that every dude must know even before learning that in school. Using basic tools all that shit it's so easy but when i need to do something when someone is looking at me i'm just so scared of doing it wrong and being loughed by this dudes i hate them all. My dad would lough at me if i would tell him that i'm so stupid in that things. I just want kms becouse of that. It's so over. I will die at this school, i went to this kind of school with techincal elements becouse there's no foids here but dudes are not like in hs that are not so good at manual stuff at 17-18 yo they already have their own car repair shop with their fathers. Their fathers teached them how to use diffrent tool how to repair something in home. Minę didn't. It's over

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost, Deleted member 1464, BrettyBoy and 3 others
Shit life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Pietrosiek
Today i have practical lesson, practical in electricity. The problem is i'm so stupid so retarded so i can't do anything. I'm scared of going there. I will do anything. I don't know how to do basic shit that every dude must know even before learning that in school. Using basic tools all that shit it's so easy but when i need to do something when someone is looking at me i'm just so scared of doing it wrong and being loughed by this dudes i hate them all. My dad would lough at me if i would tell him that i'm so stupid in that things. I just want kms becouse of that. It's so over. I will die at this school, i went to this kind of school with techincal elements becouse there's no foids here but dudes are not like in hs that are not so good at manual stuff at 17-18 yo they already have their own car repair shop with their fathers. Their fathers teached them how to use diffrent tool how to repair something in home. Minę didn't. It's over
Never began m8

Why settle for being a low class wage slave? Learn accounting and finance like Martin Skhrekel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Damn, it really is over for many men, man.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
Why settle for being a low class wage slave? Learn accounting and finance like Martin Skhrekel
I will try real estate like manny koshibin. I hate manual things like repering something all that stuff i suck at it so much

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
I'm in that shit hole rightnow i hope i will survive

Bro you need to stop being so high inhib

Bro you need to stop being so high inhib
I can't do basic shit that every man should know. Why my father didn't tech me that ? He know how to repair everything but he never teached me anything

• +1
I can't do basic shit that every man should know. Why my father didn't tech me that ? He know how to repair everything but he never teached me anything
Were u stuck inside playing vidya? Maybe he didn’t wanna force u

Were u stuck inside playing vidya? Maybe he didn’t wanna force u
Yes i am reterded becouse i was in my room 24/7. I'm like my uncle he learned how to do shit in his 40s
We Will do same shit that last weak, i wasn't doing anything, dudes were angry, teacher saw that and so i told him that i was ill and had head ache. Now Idk what i will do

Last edited:
  • +1
I have a break now. I'm the only dude that doesn't know how to do anything

• +1
Just do ur best bro, then atleast there will be less disappointment

Just do ur best bro, then atleast there will be less disappointment
The Problem is that i would be bulied already if i wasn't tall. We do stuff in team and i can't work in team. I would do it if i was alone. I need to survive whole weak

• +1
The Problem is that i would be bulied already if i wasn't tall. We do stuff in team and i can't work in team. I would do it if i was alone. I need to survive whole weak
Inject test plz

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
Weaks me

• +1
It's week not weak

• JFL
It's week not weak
I'm sorry
Inject test plz
No t for my low iq
Even the most low iq dudes can do more than me
I've just finished that shit. I Have 5 but i did nothing and i don't know how to do basic shit. All dude were doing something i was staying like this Typical autistic shit, i tried to create image that i do some shit, give some equipment to other dudes etc. One dude was nice to me was nice to me, i'm coming back with one dude that i consider friend, he said that nice practics you do nothing and you get 5. Yeah haha i rosponded. It won't last long, the day that everyone will lough at me is comming
No No no my oneits is coming fuckkkkkk i hope she doesn't want to talk with me and this dude.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685