• JFL
Reactions: Andromeda88
more cope by strengthcels

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
No shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 1464
It's a study for a reason, people may have assumptions but that doesn't confirm the assumption which is what the study just did. I think everybody already knew this just that it wasn't confirmed.

seen these studies a million times already

Yeah my dad has big wrists and hands and I grew up playing WoW and skipping PE classes at school, so I remained a weak wristlet.... pathetic.I couldn't complete 10 pushups when I was 22

:feelsbadman:I love my dad

Yeah my dad has big wrists and hands and I grew up playing WoW and skipping PE classes at school, so I remained a weak wristlet.... pathetic.I couldn't complete 10 pushups when I was 22
Why the fuck did you skip PE it's the most enjoyable class + you get to see foids asses in yoga pants. I used to have a boner during PE all the time from fantasizing about hard-core fucking some of my classmates.
:feelsbadman:I love my dad
Lucky, my dad left before I was born :heart:

Social media and the feminist revolution has fucked with us so much. Men of that time had this raw masculinity which increased their sex appeal and performance with women and other areas of life

• +1
Reactions: Jack, Mateusz74, turkproducer and 2 others
the industrial revolution fucked us too, the introduction of new machinery and other technologies which weren't present at that time and the diet was much more raw, organic and nutritive giving rise to better bodies and better bonestructure
Here's a quote from my old thread;
Children born to parents who had adopted the so-called civilized diet had crowded and crooked teeth, narrowed faces, deformities of bone structure and reduced immunity to disease. Price concluded that race had nothing to do with these changes.

While mixed race children whose parents had consumed traditional foods were born with wide handsome faces and straight teeth.

I am completely mogged by my 50yo father. He could kill me with one punch.

Here's a quote from my old thread;
Children born to parents who had adopted the so-called civilized diet had crowded and crooked teeth, narrowed faces, deformities of bone structure and reduced immunity to disease. Price concluded that race had nothing to do with these changes.

While mixed race children whose parents had consumed traditional foods were born with wide handsome faces and straight teeth.

the civilized diet is full of crap, processed shitty foods which you can easily bite through

the civilized diet is full of crap, processed shitty foods which you can easily bite through
If you read the ingredients at the back everything literally contains sugar and soy.

If you read the ingredients at the back everything literally contains sugar and soy.
Yeah, it's better to stick to harder foods like meat, chicken, nuts etc

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
Everything is contaminated with Jewish chemicals, the air, the food, the water...
EVERY FUCKING THING.

Average white guy in 2019.

• Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer
generation of copers including you OP