Toddler mog battle

Who mogs?

• Total voters
G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
Prem Singh/GuyFromSingapore
(Rajasthani Rajput-Tamil/South Indian mix)
IMG 20231103 173605

Vs Ravi Singh/MakeinItHappen
(North Indian Rajput)
3755620_1699594247575.png

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Fiqh, Lefty Rankin and 1 other person
Well obviously Ravi is pure Caucasoid because he's pure North Indian whereas I have Australoid admixture owing to South Indian ancestry.

you literally look the same

• Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
"Yes that kid is definitely the one I find cute"

How exactly does one explain the context to my FBI agent?

You're a based Poojeeta enjoyer. You're safe from incrimination.

25705.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
MakeinitHappen mogs

• +1
First guy looks SEA gook, Ravi takes this one

• +1
Prem Singh

• Love it
He looks like a curry/sea gook hybrid. Looks Malay

Yeah most Chinese people think I'm Indian Muslim and tell me "we add pork in it, is it okay?" Whenever I order pork dishes lol.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Yeah most Chinese people think I'm Indian Muslim and tell me "we add pork in it, is it okay?" Whenever I order pork dishes lol.
Good for u, are u dravidian north indian mix, no austronesian admixture? i know bengalis have austronesian

Good for u, are u dravidian north indian mix, no austronesian admixture? i know bengalis have austronesian

Yes my paternal grandfather is Rajasthani Rajput(warrior caste). I have no Austronesian admixture only Australoid from my mother. My mother looks 3/4 aboriginal. But she gave me robust bones though. I look hyper masculine now.(high T levels during puberty)

My ring finger is a lot longer than my index finger.(prenatal T)

Me at 65kg.
Screenshot 20220905 123752

IMG 20221017 052115

I look best and very different at 55kg. Refined features. Narrow nose. Sculpted face/bones.

• +1
Yes my paternal grandfather is Rajasthani Rajput(warrior caste). I have no Austronesian admixture only Australoid from my mother. My mother looks 3/4 aboriginal. But she gave me robust bones though. I look hyper masculine now.(high T levels during puberty)

My ring finger is a lot longer than my index finger.(prenatal T)

Me at 65kg.
View attachment 2543088
View attachment 2543089

I look best and very different at 55kg. Refined features. Narrow nose. Sculpted face/bones.
You need to get back to your original skintone

You need to get back to your original skintone

My skin is alot lighter when I stay in the aircon and avoid the sun.

Those pics were taken when I left Tamil Nadu.(high uv there)

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
  • +1
@MakinItHappen was k-popmaxxed back then so he wins.

Added a poll btw.

• +1
FUCK ALL YOU CAUCASIAN COCKSUCKERS MAN!

Holy crap u were a bone mogger even as a kid, U definately look like u belong to an Indo-Iranic ethnic group in this pic

Now imagine going through the pandemic being told I look like a typical Indian, despite all my life people telling me I don't look it?

Can you imagine the rage? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Appreciate the objective honesty man.

• +1
Now imagine going through the pandemic being told I look like a typical Indian, despite all my life people telling me I don't look it?

Can you imagine the rage? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Appreciate the objective honesty man.
They only say u look indian due to ur skin color, ur phenotype is Indo-Iranic

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen

Yeah my girl said I look Indian in my skin tone but not my features. I made her to promise me she wasn't lying lmfao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and andy9432

He's CroMagno IndoBrachid mixed with NordIndid and GrazilIndid. There's nothing "muh IndoIranid" about him. He can't even pass for Pakistani. Infact he looks Gujarati.

He's CroMagno IndoBrachid mixed with NordIndid and GrazilIndid. There's nothing "muh IndoIranid" about him. He can't even pass for Pakistani. Infact he looks Gujarati.
At the end of the day, he looks robust, good compact browridge, orbitals, which is the biggest weakness in Indians, Indians also tend to have short chins, and Ravi has a good strong tall chin, if he looks indian, its a high caste Indian

Yeah my girl said I look Indian in my skin tone but not my features. I made her to promise me she wasn't lying lmfao

You're undoubtedly Northern Curry looking. Your eyes and nose are a dead giveaway.

Lol, this is so contrary to real life. I always get Iranian, Turkish and Pakistani are the typical guesses. When I was younger I was getting Portuguese and even one time to my astonishment, Italian. I remember that was the day I realised I might be kinda good looking. At 16.

At the end of the day, he looks robust, good compact browridge, orbitals, which is the biggest weakness in Indians, Indians also tend to have short chins, and Ravi has a good strong tall chin, if he looks indian, its a high caste Indian

Yeah that's what he is; "Rajput" warrior caste. His looks aren't uncommon for our people.

• +1
Lol, this is so contrary to real life. I always get Iranian, Turkish and Pakistani are the typical guesses. When I was younger I was getting Portuguese and even one time to my astonishment, Italian. I remember that was the day I realised I might be kinda good looking. At 16.

That's because Northern Curries tend to have narrower faces, so that makes people think otherwise.

I dunno why he is so wound up by this.

You should become skinny again. You looked better skinny. Just eat 5 chapatis a day instead of hogging buffets.

Cuz of the half south Indian side, even if he is Rajput caste, his phenotype is Dalit, (not hating btw, just stating facts) Caste doesnt matter if u dont have the high class caste look into it. Dravidians will always be seen as Dalits

That's because Northern Curries tend to have narrower faces, so that makes people think otherwise.

This feels so corny, but tell me what is striking and/or good looking about your face?

You also aren't showing a front view. There's a reason behind that. (Watch the cope)

you all make a lot of names just to call them indians or currys. just call them shitskins whats all that indo shit and whatever shit u saying wtf

Cuz of the half south Indian side, even if he is Rajput caste, his phenotype is Dalit, (not hating btw, just stating facts) Caste doesnt matter if u dont have the high class caste look into it. Dravidians will always be seen as Dalits

LOL when Tamil people approach me in the streets asking for directions they always make sure if I'm Tamil by asking "neenga Thamizha meh?". "Are you Tamil?"

You should become skinny again. You looked better skinny. Just eat 5 chapatis a day instead of hogging buffets.

Yo shut the fuck you stupid sandal flapping fresh off the boast spastic.

That is how I know you're either a troll or a complete looney-toon from a depraved village.

Utter idiot. You would only fit the role of Petrol Station cashier in the UK and people might slow down their speak so they could be sure you understood them.

I'm done. Don;'t make me bully you bro.

Outta this thread. Make another thread on me and watch what I do.

This feels so corny, but tell me what is striking and/or good looking about your face?

View attachment 2548825

You also aren't showing a front view. There's a reason behind that. (Watch the cope)

Mate it's a fucking Android. ITS A FUCKING ANDROID. Everyone looks like shit with an Android.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
LOL when Tamil people approach me in the streets asking for directions they always make sure if I'm Tamil by asking "neenga Thamizha meh?". "Are you Tamil?"
Yeah u dont look Tamil, but u definately look central Indian at best

• +1
you all make a lot of names just to call them indians or currys. just call them shitskins whats all that indo shit and whatever shit u saying wtf

The clown is making a mog battle between when we were toddlers, because he is subhuman today LMAO

And even then I was the cuter kid. It's ABSURD.

This feels feminine and bitchy.

We are men. Stop this nonsense.

brad pitt ms GIF

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Yeah u dont look Tamil, but u definately look central Indian at best

Can you explain what he is seeing? I don't understand how he lacks the self-awareness he does?

It's totally irrational. Do you not think this is a troll?

@GuyFromSingapore I am 50x better looking than you and I am not even that good looking.

Stop this utter bollocks and man up. Do something to looksmax.

Imagine telling me to eat chapatees LMAO

The clown is making a mog battle between when we were toddlers, because he is subhuman today LMAO

And even then I was the cuter kid. It's ABSURD.

This feels feminine and bitchy.

We are men. Stop this nonsense.

brad pitt ms GIF
my brain is going to explode after reading all that indian subnames holy. also you're right rridiculous mog battle