Toddler mog battle

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Can you explain what he is seeing? I don't understand how he lacks the self-awareness he does?

It's totally irrational. Do you not think this is a troll?
Its self hatred i think, due to being Rajput, but looks more Dalit. I believe a high class phenotype equals high caste, basically if ur high caste, u gotta have the looks to match that caste

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and MakinItHappen
Yes my paternal grandfather is Rajasthani Rajput(warrior caste). I have no Austronesian admixture only Australoid from my mother. My mother looks 3/4 aboriginal. But she gave me robust bones though. I look hyper masculine now.(high T levels during puberty)

My ring finger is a lot longer than my index finger.(prenatal T)

Me at 65kg.
View attachment 2543088
View attachment 2543089

I look best and very different at 55kg. Refined features. Narrow nose. Sculpted face/bones.
lol curry nigga kill yourself

• Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Its self hatred i think, due to being Rajput, but looks more Dalit. I believe a high class phenotype equals high caste, basically if ur high caste, u gotta have the looks to match that caste

Only my paternal grandfather is Rajput. Rest is Tamil...

Then u shouldnt claim Rajput, be proud of ur Tamil heritage

Huh? If my paternal ancestry is Rajput that makes me a mongrel Rajput. Indians are patriarchal. But yeah I identify as Tamil.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432

I see.

• +1
Huh? If my paternal ancestry is Rajput that makes me a mongrel Rajput. Indians are patriarchal. But yeah I identify as Tamil.
Its like me claiming to be nordic even though Im half nordic, i dont claim it whatsoever. U gotta identify with What u look like.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Its like me claiming to be nordic even though Im half nordic, i dont claim it whatsoever. U gotta identify with What u look like.

Some people aren't built for the black pill and we're seeing that rn.

Or the race pill.

Hell I even suffer from the race pill, but I swallow it up.

I hate my height. 5ft8. Lol, my girls' decent looking but she's 5ft2 for a reason. There are literal studies out there showing once the gap between both partners is at least 5 inches, the relationship would be more likely to last.

Why can't some people just accept their short comings? It will hurt them in the future more than it will if they were to accept it now.

• +1
Some people aren't built for the black pill and we're seeing that rn.

Or the race pill.

Hell I even suffer from the race pill, but I swallow it up.

I hate my height. 5ft8. Lol, my girls' decent looking but she's 5ft2 for a reason. There are literal studies out there showing once the gap between both partners is at least 5 inches, the relationship would be more likely to last.

Why can't some people just accept their short comings? It will hurt them in the future more than it will if they were to accept it now.

Don't breed with her. Or your children will be manlets. Date a taller foid.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Don't breed with her. Or your children will be manlets. Date a taller foid.

It's not that black and white you simpleton village Tamil.

Her fathers' height comes into play, as does my fathers' or grandfathers' height.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal