Told my 16 year old sister about mewing

The thing is that its totally possible and realistic. All of truecels are forced to become some mentally ill social outcasts fueled by anger. U dont want to give the gun to those people.

its known fact that truecels are subhuman bro its impossible for one to ER
successfully*

When the coping is too strong...
what are you going to do about it then bro? are you going to gang up with your truecel buddies and go ER too? no because the testosterone levels in your body are so low you can't

what are you going to do about it then bro? are you going to gang up with your truecel buddies and go ER too? no because the testosterone levels in your body are so low you can't
I am my own truecel buddy

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I did the same thing to my sister a few weeks ago and she also told me she naturally keeps her tongue on the roof of her mouth lol. Oh yeah and coincidentally she has a compact midface and good maxilla while I have a long midface even though I had a compact one when I was a kid (fucked it up by bad posture I think). Fml
my maxilla isnt as forward grown as hers but its not reccessed either, I think females tend to display more forward growth in the maxilla than males on average though

I did the same thing to my sister a few weeks ago and she also told me she naturally keeps her tongue on the roof of her mouth lol. Oh yeah and coincidentally she has a compact midface and good maxilla while I have a long midface even though I had a compact one when I was a kid (fucked it up by bad posture I think). Fml
Did you tell her that you have to keep the entire tongue against the roof of the mouth? Before mewing, I would have the tip of my tongue on the roof of the mouth, but not the middle and the back. If she kept the entire tongue on the roof of the mouth since day 0, then gg for her.

Did you tell her that you have to keep the entire tongue against the roof of the mouth? Before mewing, I would have the tip of my tongue on the roof of the mouth, but not the middle and the back. If she kept the entire tongue on the roof of the mouth since day 0, then gg for her.

No I didn’t tbh, she says she only keeps the tip on the roof of her mouth. Much better than what I was doing for as long as I can remember which was resting my tongue on the bottom of my mouth with teeth apart 24/7 (subhuman posture)

No I didn’t tbh, she says she only keeps the tip on the roof of her mouth. Much better than what I was doing for as long as I can remember which was resting my tongue on the bottom of my mouth with teeth apart 24/7 (subhuman posture)
i always had my teeth apart for ages but i think i had my tongue at the roof of my mouth before. I cant even remember tbh as i never made a concious decsion about it until i discovered mewing

my maxilla isnt as forward grown as hers but its not reccessed either, I think females tend to display more forward growth in the maxilla than males on average though

If @Weishaupt’s mewing results aren’t fake it’s lifefuel for most people on this forum

If @Weishaupt’s mewing results aren’t fake it’s lifefuel for most people on this forum
yeah his mewing results were insanley good. Its a major lifefuel knowing that some looksmaxing methods are actually legit

Fuck your sister right in the pussy

backhand that bitch and force her to become a honorable female and not a thot
Or I could just let her enjoy her life? Not like I wouldn’t have done the same if I was good looking at that age
02D0E709 58C1 4EFF 907A E7DC4B90587C

JFL @ THE SUBHUMANS ITT
I WAS GETTING DRUNK EVERY OTHER WEEKEND FROM AGE 14 ON

THE INCELDOM STARTED TO KICK IN AT AGE 16 WHERE I GOT SEVERE ACNE

Then why is she mewing or not having bad posture, and you are the opposite?
Surely the diets and environment were the same.
I think its more the act of not leaving mouth open and keeping it closed that is important, not so much the tongue part tbh. NOT mouth breathing is the important part, not "mewing"

Last edited: