Told my ex I was suicidal and she blocked me

J

JustCallMeKash

Gold
Its (my name) I cant create anymore ig accounts and since u blocked me I cant see if you read my priv story, but all I was saying is that i'm suicidal and have been for a very long time and your the only person I feel comfortable tellimg this to and I dont want you to block me because I'll probably jst end up killing myself without u

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: oztihcs, Gaia262, sandhog and 5 others
For sum reason i dnt rlly care, i jst wanted to post this here to tell you guys to never vent to hoes

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, truthhurts and Kaari
She'll get over it in a week if u ever did it boyo

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Matthias8272 and Kaari
why would u ever do this

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, sandhog and truthhurts
Hope you get better bro but…

You’re putting her in a very awkward position

“Are you the girl whose BF roped”?

Girls don’t really want that as their rep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, truthhurts, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Its (my name) I cant create anymore ig accounts and since u blocked me I cant see if you read my priv story, but all I was saying is that i'm suicidal and have been for a very long time and your the only person I feel comfortable tellimg this to and I dont want you to block me because I'll probably jst end up killing myself without u
That’s actually so messed up man. Really sorry to hear your going through that my fellow suicidalcel, of course your girl had to do it to you when you were feeling that way.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Also it’s abusive for you to tell her you’ll rope without her

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, truthhurts and Clqs
She'll get over it in a week if u ever did it boyo
True cant kill myself over a foid amma jst try n ascend so she'll regret it

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel, truthhurts, Kaari and 1 other person
Also it’s abusive for you to tell her you’ll rope without her
Im a sociopath n im trying to become a better person I didnt mean for it to be

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Kaari
Nigga roping over a bitch is the ultimate L in life.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Matthias8272 and Kaari
Nigga roping over a bitch is the ultimate L in life.
She aint even a stacy im not gonna rope its jst at times my mind gets really dark n shes the only person i feel comfortable talking to

• +1
That’s actually so messed up man. Really sorry to hear your going through that my fellow suicidalcel, of course your girl had to do it to you when you were feeling that way.
Ngl its kinda bitchy for me to complain on a forum when I did way worse things to her amma jst take accountability n accept its my fault

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Kaari
Ngl its kinda bitchy for me to complain on a forum when I did way worse things to her amma jst take accountability n accept its my fault
Ascend and live enough to dance on her grave brocel. Keep grinding, keep hustling, follow your dreams.

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and truthhurts
Her pussy must have been drier than fucking sahara desert after you asid that, don't say shit like that again to a girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari and truthhurts
Cagefuel bro holy fuck :lul:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and truthhurts
Bhai please prioritize ur mental health🙏🙏

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash
Her pussy must have been drier than fucking sahara desert after you asid that, don't say shit like that again to a girl
Prob not she sees me as the devil himself so she prob didnt even believe me

• +1
Message her on other platform "if you dont date me ill kill myself"
@CoreSchizo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and Schizotypalcel
I dont want to date her i jst vent to her otherwise from that we dont tlk about anything sexual as I said shes my ex she asked if I still liked her today and I said no and I think thats the reason why she blocked me

Caged brutal retardpill over for sub90 iqcels

I jst act retarded because were all gonna die anyways so nothing matters

Women hate mental weakness. If you killed yourself, she would probably spit on your grave.

You must not kill yourself Bhai pls. Otherwise she wins. She has many more chads to get boned by. You are disposable meat fodder to her. Just move on

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
My iq is 131
Tales from the schizo asylum in Delhi. If your iq was remotely close to a passing grade you would've known not to dm this desperate shit to your ex who already moved on.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel

You need therapy bro.

hoe repellant

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
how did u dictate this?
Official iq test n even if its inaccurate I never studied in ny life n i skulled 80% of my classes last year n still did better than almost everyone

keep creating new accounts and stalking her, sending her messages like: 'Hey it's me, I will kill myself if you don't respond.'

keep doing that until police is called.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and longjohnmong
sounds pretty typical

My ex left me after 10 years living together like the relationship was a 6 month high school relationship and basically never spoke to me a gain. I told her I felt like she was treating the relationship like a high school relationship and she told me that's how she thought I was treating it, I guess because I was emotional over the end of the relationship with the person I had just spent nearly every day of a decade with (19-29). That was like 12 years ago. I'm still baffled and disgusted by her attitude. I still want to talk to her and ask her "what the fuck?"

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
sounds pretty typical

My ex left me after 10 years living together like the relationship was a 6 month high school relationship and basically never spoke to me a gain. I told her I felt like she was treating the relationship like a high school relationship and she told me that's how she thought I was treating it, I guess because I was emotional over the end of the relationship with the person I had just spent nearly every day of a decade with (19-29). That was like 12 years ago. I'm still baffled and disgusted by her attitude. I still want to talk to her and ask her "what the fuck?"
Thats crazy thankgod it wasn't me I would have def crashed out

Tales from the schizo asylum in Delhi. If your iq was remotely close to a passing grade you would've known not to dm this desperate shit to your ex who already moved on.

sounds pretty typical

Had similar things happen to me.

I feel like older women (20+ yo) who are non-virgin don't really take men all that seriously anymore. They don't really fall for 1 guy anymore.

Dating teenagers is the only way to ascend. JBmaxxing.

Thats crazy thankgod it wasn't me I would have def crashed out
It gets even worse because I asked her to please not date anyone from the climbing gym we went to because that was my main hobby and like really all I had in the world. So she married my closest friend within that community (not my actual best friend). She also stole my dog. She tells me "if I were you I'd hate me too." She was supposed to be my best friend. Lol.

Time to actually take accountability.

I kinda leaked her nudes and manipulated her so shes dependent on me and when she told me she was suicidal I told her I didnt care if she died so she jst jst do wtv she wanted and got back with her 3 times only to tell her I never liked her.

It was all out of love tho.

So this is all my fault mb chat

Time to actually take accountability.

I kinda leaked her nudes and manipulated her so shes dependent on me and when she told me she was suicidal I told her I didnt care if she died so she jst jst do wtv she wanted and got back with her 3 times only to tell her I never liked her.

It was all out of love tho.

So this is all my fault mb chat
Brutal