Told my mum i got fired and shes annoying me i told her ima rope within the next 3 years

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (u r my all slaves)🏴‍☠️
Im not built for this world tbh never have never will be it is what it is and I have always known this. I go to bed every night wondering "What is the most painless suicide method" I contomplate what life on the other side is like. I refuse to live as a bum in this world, it doesnt reward those who deserve it, if i were low IQ with no degree or anything of note id not be complaning but i have and yet i have 0 to show for it.

My mums crying over what i said but at this point i just dont care anymore shes threatening to kick me out the house and i just told her to wait for 3 years so i can get baptised and then finally end things. i have 13k saved and she will get it all so i can finally depart this fucking filthy realm, I despise it here, every moment im alive im in anguish. My nation is shit and wont give me my ADHD medication which makes simple tasks like working 9-5 or completing job applications cortisol indusing this is why im ending things, people with non NT brains should be aborted at birth. Autists, ADHD riddled fucks, mental health people are much more fucked than Sub 5s in every way we literally lack the tools to cope in moden world and now im fucked because ill never get my medication whcih ive been waiting 5 months for a simple ADHD test and my life is falling apart i cant even revise anymor because my brains hyperfocused on dopamine.

@Michael Myers @BitchBoy @yeeyeeslayer @murdah @TechnoBoss

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc, Michael Myers, jordanbarrettjaw and 16 others
I daydream of heaven everyday when will it end

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, MoggerGaston and PrinceLuenLeoncur
What are you talking about? Suicide will lead you to hell G. And you’ve got 13 big ones, you can buy a house with that easily and slay on easy mode

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, murdah and yeeyeeslayer
I’m very sorry you feel that way bro, I hope things get better.

Who cares if you got fired man lol, it’s not the end of the world just get a new job.

Also you said you cba to revise, so are you working a job and doing uni at the same time ?

Nah bro go to ur mom, hug her and reassure her that you won’t

• +1
Reactions: h111
What are you talking about? Suicide will lead you to hell G. And you’ve got 13 big ones, you can buy a house with that easily and slay on easy mode
once you reach my point you stop caring. I pray everyday i ask god to have mercy on my decision because he knows my pain i just dont think my pride can handle my life predicament, my combination of testoterone making me competitive and my deficencies in my non neurotypical brain clash causing me to be a failure, im not even low IQ so i cant use that as an excuse im untappted potential but there is nothing i can do as i cant even illegally buy ADHD medication online because I was cursed to be born in the united Shitdom instead of USA or another place where i can just buy it online
I’m very sorry you feel that way bro, I hope things get better.

Who cares if you got fired man lol, it’s not the end of the world just get a new job.

Also you said you cba to revise, so are you working a job and doing uni at the same time ?
Its not about that job, I have no references within tech industry, My field is eveil and made by the devil there is clsoe to 0 way to get a job in my field within at elast 3 yrs exp i got lucky with this job and havce one year exp in field so i have that which will help me more than before but gettign another job will be a nightmare im just done tbh like why bother? may as well just end things. Its sad seeing my mum despair but it is what it is thats the future i see for myself at this point i just have a few things to put in order withiun the next couple years before i can go through my plan as i have NOTHING i can be proud of acomplishing in thisn world, no money, no GF, shit country, wasted 4 years at uni got top grades to get trolled by the job market. why bother

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
I daydream of heaven everyday when will it end
Its one of the few things that helps me sleep at night, I hope God forgives me but my life in this realm will be miserable in the current era, my brain just isnt cut out for this shit i cry every couple nights to sleep over this shit i just dont want to be here sufferring anylonger i await death with open arms

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ltsOver, halloweed, ambi and 2 others
Its one of the few things that helps me sleep at night, I hope God forgives me but my life in this realm will be miserable in the current era, my brain just isnt cut out for this shit i cry every couple nights to sleep over this shit i just dont want to be here sufferring anylonger i await death with open arms
Same
I just fear i might go to hell im not a good person
Ill repent and do good

Lifefuel tag jfl

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Same
I just fear i might go to hell im not a good person
Ill repent and do good
same this is why I try to help people and why I pray 2 times a day. I’m genuinely a good person much more empathetic than the avg normie which seem evil imo. How callous the avg person is disgusts me, I help where I can but my life situation means I won’t be able to even help myself soon nor anybody else.

If you are told your kid may be autistic or non NT or anything like this just end their lives man don’t let the poor fucker live it’s cruel to force us to live in this normie world

If you're gonna end it u might aswell shoot up a school, do some crazy crime, or take a bunch of steroids before doing so, roping isn't fun alone.

same this is why I try to help people and why I pray 2 times a day. I’m genuinely a good person much more empathetic than the avg normie which seem evil imo. How callous the avg person is disgusts me, I help where I can but my life situation means I won’t be able to even help myself soon nor anybody else.

If you are told your kid may be autistic or non NT or anything like this just end their lives man don’t let the poor fucker live it’s cruel to force us to live in this normie world
According to bible you gonna go to hell regardless

once you reach my point you stop caring. I pray everyday i ask god to have mercy on my decision because he knows my pain i just dont think my pride can handle my life predicament, my combination of testoterone making me competitive
Nigga you just need a therapist and church
and my deficencies in my non neurotypical brain clash causing me to be a failure, im not even low IQ so i cant use that as an excuse im untappted potential
Use it then nigger
but there is nothing i can do as i cant even illegally buy ADHD medication online because I was cursed to be born in the united Shitdom instead of USA or another place where i can just buy it online
Nobody likes their life, just make the most of it. Why would you kill yourself when you can make progress

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, ambi and yeeyeeslayer
Nigga you just need a therapist and church

Use it then nigger

Nobody likes their life, just make the most of it. Why would you kill yourself when you can make progress
ADHD makes doing shit thag doesn’t give me massive dopamine spikes so fucking difficult and then I’m aspie so GL ever getting a gf as women despise autistic men even though I’m super high functioning to the point normies cannot tell the fact is it’s there. I have a defeatist mentality to life I won’t deny it but once you reach my point it’s hard to remain optimistic, I try but nothing works out.

Yeah but me being a failure is just so unexpected and I cannot deal with the shame. I’d rather end my life than be homeless or working some dead end job

• So Sad
Reactions: ambi
ADHD makes doing shit thag doesn’t give me massive dopamine spikes so fucking difficult and then I’m aspie so GL ever getting a gf as women despise autistic men even though I’m super high functioning to the point normies cannot tell the fact is it’s there. I have a defeatist mentality to life I won’t deny it but once you reach my point it’s hard to remain optimistic, I try but nothing works out.

Yeah but me being a failure is just so unexpected and I cannot deal with the shame. I’d rather end my life than be homeless or working some dead end job
You can’t act like a sad cuck and expect to get better. Sign up to a gym, go to church. Narcy ass nigga you have to actively try to change there’s nothing else to do in this situation and you know it

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You can’t act like a sad cuck and expect to get better. Sign up to a gym, go to church. Narcy ass nigga you have to actively try to change there’s nothing else to do in this situation and you know it
Didn't expect you to fucking read and be somewhat decent human

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, halloweed and BitchBoy
15404.jpg

Nothing we can do

This is some wise stuff right here 💯

• Woah
Reactions: BitchBoy
I go through spells like this lasting months at a time. It’s so brutal to look back on the opportunities I’ve squandered. I want to think I’m a better person for having lost what I’ve lost but truthfully I’m not sure I am.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
buy a house with 13k? maybe a dusty tent in a south african village at best

once you reach my point you stop caring. I pray everyday i ask god to have mercy on my decision because he knows my pain i just dont think my pride can handle my life predicament, my combination of testoterone making me competitive and my deficencies in my non neurotypical brain clash causing me to be a failure, im not even low IQ so i cant use that as an excuse im untappted potential but there is nothing i can do as i cant even illegally buy ADHD medication online because I was cursed to be born in the united Shitdom instead of USA or another place where i can just buy it online

Its not about that job, I have no references within tech industry, My field is eveil and made by the devil there is clsoe to 0 way to get a job in my field within at elast 3 yrs exp i got lucky with this job and havce one year exp in field so i have that which will help me more than before but gettign another job will be a nightmare im just done tbh like why bother? may as well just end things. Its sad seeing my mum despair but it is what it is thats the future i see for myself at this point i just have a few things to put in order withiun the next couple years before i can go through my plan as i have NOTHING i can be proud of acomplishing in thisn world, no money, no GF, shit country, wasted 4 years at uni got top grades to get trolled by the job market. why bother
Sorry to hear that bhai, I am also a loser in life like you, so I feel ur pain.

Ateast you are 6'4", 12% bf and have 8 inch dick and slay noodles all the time, so look on the bright side. It could be worse u could be me jfl :feelsmega:

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Sorry to hear that bhai, I am also a loser in life like you, so I feel ur pain.

Ateast you are 6'4", 12% bf and have 8 inch dick and slay noodles all the time, so look on the bright side. It could be worse u could be me jfl :feelsmega:
If I were any of those things I wouldn’t feel like giving up

If you're gonna end it u might aswell shoot up a school, do some crazy crime, or take a bunch of steroids before doing so, roping isn't fun alone.
taking innocent lives is not good

Also what's with .org niggas getting fired? Seems every week there's a thread about someone getting fired, isn't it really difficult to get fired?

Brutal story, similar situation here (but worse), I'm incel, low IQ and extremely short. I also got into tech and am graduating next year, haven't found an internship obviously, the tech market has been the worst since the dot com boom, tough luck for all of us.

Also what's with .org niggas getting fired? Seems every week there's a thread about someone getting fired, isn't it really difficult to get fired?
It’s not hard. You just low performance and stop showing up.

OP im in a similar spot as you. For what it’s worth I actually really love the UK as an American. I’ve always felt respected there than here. I don’t feel like people are as outwardly rude to me there as a sub 5. But I get suicidal often too. I try to write and play soccer (whatever exercise) to get my mind off of it. Also, it’s in my opinion that AI will change the world drastically by the end of this decade so you’re going to want to be around for that. At least that’s partly what keeps me going.

Im not built for this world tbh never have never will be it is what it is and I have always known this. I go to bed every night wondering "What is the most painless suicide method" I contomplate what life on the other side is like. I refuse to live as a bum in this world, it doesnt reward those who deserve it, if i were low IQ with no degree or anything of note id not be complaning but i have and yet i have 0 to show for it.

My mums crying over what i said but at this point i just dont care anymore shes threatening to kick me out the house and i just told her to wait for 3 years so i can get baptised and then finally end things. i have 13k saved and she will get it all so i can finally depart this fucking filthy realm, I despise it here, every moment im alive im in anguish. My nation is shit and wont give me my ADHD medication which makes simple tasks like working 9-5 or completing job applications cortisol indusing this is why im ending things, people with non NT brains should be aborted at birth. Autists, ADHD riddled fucks, mental health people are much more fucked than Sub 5s in every way we literally lack the tools to cope in moden world and now im fucked because ill never get my medication whcih ive been waiting 5 months for a simple ADHD test and my life is falling apart i cant even revise anymor because my brains hyperfocused on dopamine.

@Michael Myers @BitchBoy @yeeyeeslayer @murdah @TechnoBoss
Don’t give up bhai. :feelswah: You will feel better as time passes. Been there done that. Gave myself a deadline of 5 years before finally roping (at age 30) but after almost 3 years I finally felt better. Stay strong bhai. :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back