Tolstoy on the black pill

longjohnmong

longjohnmong

Kraken
Hello, and welcome to Part IV my extremely popular continuing series "bringing high culture to .org." For parts I-III see:

Today we a selection from Tolstoy's War and Peace. The setup is that a Chad suitor has come to propose marriage to a Prince's ugly daughter.

As always happens when women lead lonely lives for any length of time without male society, on Anatole’s appearance all the three women of Prince Bolkónski’s household felt that their life had not been real till then. Their powers of reasoning, feeling, and observing immediately increased tenfold, and their life, which seemed to have been passed in darkness, was suddenly lit up by a new brightness, full of significance.

Princess Mary grew quite unconscious of her face and coiffure. The handsome open face of the man who might perhaps be her husband absorbed all her attention. He seemed to her kind, brave, determined, manly, and magnanimous. She felt convinced of that. Thousands of dreams of a future family life continually rose in her imagination. She drove them away and tried to conceal them.

“But am I not too cold with him?” thought the princess. “I try to be reserved because in the depth of my soul I feel too near to him already, but then he cannot know what I think of him and may imagine that I do not like him.” And Princess Mary tried, but could not manage, to be cordial to her new guest.

“Poor girl, she’s devilish ugly!” thought Anatole.

The whole chapter is chock full of blackpills.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, wollet2 and Sodoku
Who wins this epic mogg battle?

have felt the same way for innocent ugly girls being attracted to me. theyd never stand a chance. wonder if the decisions are as final from the womens side or i am j too shallow

maybe with someone else

poor girl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
have felt the same way for innocent ugly girls being attracted to me. theyd never stand a chance. wonder if the decisions are as final from the womens side or i am j too shallow

maybe with someone else
The book gets even more blackpilled, uncomfortably so, going deeper into the psychology of Chad and his psychological effect on young women and how they justify it with all sorts of nonsense. If you want confirmation about everything you've ever thought about people and how and why they act, read War and Peace. There's also badboys and he even makes fun of emos/goths.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back