Tom Cruise is the best looking man EVER

B

Brazitard

+6'1; Nate Higgers - from Niggeln, Germany
Look at this fucking face...... You can say "muh recessed, big nose" but the truth is that he has HARMONY + you can get away with pretty much anything with an eye area like that but his jaw also complement it...
Images   2023 03 26T181440443

Images   2023 03 26T181447357

Images   2023 03 26T181454326

Images   2023 03 26T181510643

Images   2023 03 26T181519935

Images   2023 03 26T181524054

Images   2023 03 26T181547918

Images   2023 03 26T182145278

No exaggeratedly comical traits or uncanny valley, gay alien features whatsoever, he just looks good, he was the best looking man when young and he's the best looking oldcel today:

Images   2023 03 26T182257538

How many 60 year olds look like that?

Guy simply has it all, only bad thing is that he's only 5'7 BUT he got body, voice, NTness and smile halo...

Have you ever watched him giving an interview?

Also that Oprah interview...

I can't help but get fucking hypnotized lol 100% no homo, UNLIKE Beckham and Cavill hahahaha:

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

When even Chads are mirin', it means you are just special, boy.

Tom Cruise proves the Clean-Shaven Theory: IF YOU HAVE A GOOD-LOOKING FACE, BEARDFRAUD IS A LOOKSMIN; WHAT'S BEAUTIFUL MUST BE SHOWN, NOT HIDDEN!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, itzyaboyJJ, Daniel Plainview and 14 others
his daughter is hot af ngl

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 7926 and Brazitard
his daughter is hot af ngl
Of course she is, she looks like daddy!
If she looked like mommy she would be a molten face MTB max...

He also is, like Goku (another Chad), an ABSENT father 🤭
Screenshot 20230326 184309

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AbusedPrincessF$M, Deleted member 7926 and 1 other person
He has a face that you can never forget

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AbusedPrincessF$M, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AbusedPrincessF$M and Deleted member 7926
Matt bomer is the best looking guy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Deleted member 20677 and Brazitard
Yes, and he is very charismatic and cool dude.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AbusedPrincessF$M, Deleted member 7926 and 1 other person
Chadlite

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer559 and Brazitard
Matt bomer is the best looking guy
He's close but forehead and philtrum a little bit too long... Tom is the closest thing to 8 PSL, he looks better than Hexum.

• +1
Reactions: mafeblend, SoberAndRetarded, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
If Tom is chadlite then Barrett, O'Pry and Gandy - the GAY ALIEN CAT TRIO - are Incel subhumans and normies would be primates... Truecels would be lucky to be classified as Fungi 🤭

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded, Erik-Hexum, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
If Tom is chadlite then Barrett, O'Pry and Gandy - the GAY ALIEN CAT TRIO - are Incel subhumans and normies would be primates... Truecels would be lucky to be classified as Fungi 🤭
Gandy mogs him to sui. Barrett is gay alien indeed, Tom mogs him. O'Pry and Tom are close, i'd rather look like Cruise tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Brazitard
He has a small dick tho fr.

JFL this is the niggas face

images

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ

Could Gandy, Hexum or Bomer look sexy even when characterized as a NW7, bloated, chubby, hairy, beard, glass-wearing greasy director? The should try cuz Tom DID IT.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
he's a manlet, over for him

Being 5'10 is small, but still human...

janis-carter-lucy-temerlin_web.jpg

"Look Tom, they called you the most beautiful man in history there!" :feelshehe:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

Images   2023 03 26T192336464

Images   2023 03 26T192343799

Where's Alain Delon's PEOPLE'S "THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE" magazine cover? Oh: he didn't get one, amirite? 🤭
Images   2023 03 26T192459473

Keep crying, Jello-boy... u just jelly!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 7926, the BULL and 1 other person
Look at this fucking face...... You can say "muh recessed, big nose" but the truth is that he has HARMONY + you can get away with pretty much anything with an eye area like that but his jaw also complement it...
View attachment 2125561
View attachment 2125562
View attachment 2125563
View attachment 2125564
View attachment 2125565
View attachment 2125566
View attachment 2125567
View attachment 2125583
No exaggeratedly comical traits or uncanny valley, gay alien features whatsoever, he just looks good, he was the best looking man when young and he's the best looking oldcel today:

View attachment 2125574
How many 60 year olds look like that?

Guy simply has it all, only bad thing is that he's only 5'7 BUT he got body, voice, NTness and smile halo...

Have you ever watched him giving an interview?

Also that Oprah interview...

I can't help but get fucking hypnotized lol 100% no homo, UNLIKE Beckham and Cavill hahahaha:

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

When even Chads are mirin', it means you are just special, boy.

Tom Cruise proves the Clean-Shaven Theory: IF YOU HAVE A GOOD-LOOKING FACE, BEARDFRAUD IS A LOOKSMIN; WHAT'S BEAUTIFUL MUST BE SHOWN, NOT HIDDEN!

Why Cavill look like John cena?

Why Cavill look like John cena?
Maybe the lower third getting wider with age? Idk, it could be... Cavill's natural vs Cena's Test + HGH induced?

Mogs the whole forum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 7926 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Brazitard
Gandy is an abused dog bcuz he was incel in highschool. So yes probably
I watched the interview where he said he lost his virginity at 19 or something... I also lost mine at that age but it was on a MMF threesome and I kissed a lot of women before that, getting touchy with many of them in the process 🤭

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
I watched the interview where he said he lost his virginity at 19 or something... I also lost mine at that age but it was on a MMF threesome and I kissed a lot of women before that, getting touchy with many of them in the process 🤭
What interview? He said he had his first gf at 21

You can't genuinely believe those weird Megatron skulls that post here mog a 1 in a billion face like Cruise's. He doesn't have the biggest Bones but his Harmony and in motion in unparalleled

You can't genuinely believe those weird Megatron skulls that post here mog a 1 in a billion face like Cruise's. He doesn't have the biggest Bones but his Harmony and in motion in unparalleled
I dont see how Cruise can be more than Chadlite. I think Arvid mogs him
And who are the megatron skulls jfl that made me cage irl

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Mogged by Giga Chad it’s over.

0227FF9A A021 43D3 8B25 7F8F7E449BB0

Tom Cruise looks like a red ape.

This Edomite (so-called White) man is ugly.

i wish i looked like him

• Love it
Reactions: Brazitard
Show pics of who you personally think are the best looking men.
He's a grown-ass black man who thinks his people are the original Hebrews, his answer will be thousands of paragraphs misquoting the Qur'an and the Bible to manipulate you into agreeing with whatever shit he's obsessed with ATM, please don't take him serious.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 25938
He's a grown-ass black man who thinks his people are the original Hebrews, his answer will be thousands of paragraphs misquoting the Qur'an and the Bible to manipulate you into agreeing with whatever shit he's obsessed with ATM, please don't take him serious.
Oh, I'm aware.

• Woah
Reactions: Brazitard
Here comes Mr. Homo Erectus polluting my fucking thread with racial theories he pulls out his own ass again...Do this and you will be my first block EVER.

“Race” doesn’t exist and fix your poor grammar instead of chimping out on an incel forum, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😆.

Show pics of who you personally think are the best looking men.

Not going to because I don’t do that nonsense.

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and your cope is to lie because you can’t debunk the historical evidence that I present and I don’t misquote anything in the Bible and the Hadiths not the Quran, retarded red ape 🤣. You can’t even get the facts straight let alone construct a coherent sentence together.

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and your cope is to lie because you can’t debunk the historical evidence that I present and I don’t misquote anything in the Bible and the Hadiths not the Quran, retarded red ape 🤣. You can’t even get the facts straight let alone construct a coherent sentence together.
We are not doing this again lol
Any last words? No?
So enjoy your block, retarded copecel.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
We are not doing this again lol
Any last words? No?
So enjoy your block, retarded copecel.

Enjoy getting destroyed, dumb ape redcel.

Lamentations 5:10 👉Our skin was black👈 like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Lamentations 4:8 👉Their 👉visage is blacker than a coal👈; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Visage: An appearance; form.

So it’s talking about their skin color and 👉the only people who’s 👉skin turns black during a famine (starvation) are so-called Negroes and so-called Africans. When the so-called Jewish people faced a famine in nazi-Germany their skin turned red👈. There’s many other scriptures but here’s some historical evidence to help you out as well.

Allen H. Godbey says: “In the Wargla oasis of 👉Algeria, 350 miles from the Mediterranean, is a colony of 👉Jews as black as Negroes👈.” Source: The Lost Tribes A Myth.

Nahum Slouschz says: “👉A black-skinned population which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tauregs as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of 👉Jewish origin👈.” Source: Travels in North Africa.

“There is an island near the southeastern coast of Africa called Malagasy Republic; the old name for this island was Madagascar. 👉Near the eastern part of this island on the isle of St. Marie, there exists a group of 👉black Jews who call themselves Zafin Ibrahim, “descendants of Abraham👈.” Professor Allen H. Godbey says that the same alphabetic writing that was present in Palestine about 650 B.C appeared at the same time in Malaysia. Moreover, he says, since the Hovas of Madagascar are members of the Malaysian family who probably immigrated from Cambodia, this indicates the historical connection with the Jews of Madagascar. Like the Jews of Ethiopia, Uganda, and Wasabara, there are a multiplicity of Jewish cultural survivals, complexes, patterns, and traits found functioning among the Jews of Madagascar such as the following: the day counted from sunset to sunset, many fast days, the eating of beef, the New Year festival, the making of a small fire on the first evening of the feast; they have rituals of the purification of the people; they sprinkle blood of the New Year’s ritual upon the doorposts. The latter ritual could be reminiscent of the Passover ceremony which is observed in the month of Abiv; this month is the first month of the Jewish civil New Year. In this month the Kings of Israel were inaugurated.

👉There are black Jews among in southern Nigeria who are called the “Emo Yo Quaim” or “Strange People,” by the native Africans, but these black Jews call themselves by the Hebrew name “B’nai Ephraim” or “sons of Ephraim👈.” 👉These Jews claim their ancestors immigrated from Morocco, a fact which Godbey says is “👉supported by their language, a mixture of Maghrebi Arabic and local Negro speech. Thus abu (“father”) has become yaba, umm (“mother”); Hebrew em is ima👈.” Nevertheless their language is similar to the black Yorubas around them. The Yorubas have influenced these Jews to a great extent in their external social life; it is said that the crocodile is the sacred animal for all; the customary sacrifices of the Yorubas appear to be the same for the Jews.

The assertion of these Yoruba Jews is that their ancestors were driven from locality to locality by Moslem persecution; they did not find rest even when they arrived at Timbuktu. Surely the prophecy has been fulfilled: “And among these nations shall thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy feet gave rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart and and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind.” These Yoruba Jews lived in the Ondo district when Godbey wrote in 1939: this district is nine hundred miles southeast of Timbuktu.

👉Pertaining to the Hebrew political structure and culture, 👉they have seven hereditary heads of the community; their leadership is that of a priesthood. They are known to have copies of portions of the Torah (Old Testament) preserved in a “most holy place👈.” Source: From Babylon To Timbuktu pages 82 and 131-132.

R.H.M Elwes gives a graphic description of the Portuguese Jew, Baruch Spinoza. He says: “Middle-sized, good features, 👉skin somewhat 👉black, black curly hair, long eyebrows of the same color, so that one might know by his looks that he was a descendant from Portuguese Jews👈.” Source: Work of Spinoza.

Allen H. Godbey says this about the so-called Negroes in America: “These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. 👉Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago. How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, 👉they were rather in more danger than other Negroes of being raided by war-parties and sold as slaves👈.”

Roman historian Tacitus: “👉Many assure us that 👉the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians👈 who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.”

And you can’t “block” anybody on here, retarded red ape. You can only put someone on ignore, dummy.

seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

So enchanting

Little Tommy cruise

If any women in their 40s compares you to Cruise you know you're GL.
Cruise = GL in those women's minds.

If you want me to be honest if tom cruise was a young man without fame in todays climate he would literally be incel.

The guys glazing here must be homosexual because to me he literally looks avg

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever and MisterMid
literal homosexual thread

I’ve never thought he was that gl same with prime Depp. Cavil and pitt mogs both easily

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet