Tom Cruise looks like absolutely shit these days and is being crucified on social media RIP

Linoob

Linoob

Diamond
245322899_1258668821275409_2311647871754412396_n.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma, PubertyMaxxer, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 17 others

As if he gives a fuck w 3 kids while being a fucking millionare :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Leap, Deleted member 14166 and 27 others
he was never good looking

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sozz, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 15817 and 32 others
Still slays more than the average Chad

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
he got fat thats all

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, UltimateMan, Preoximerianas and 7 others
cope
he was extremely good looking

he had a jaw implant and needs his fucked nose fixed, he is extremely overated, i watched movies with him and he never really looked that good

all of the prison break cast mogs him to suicide

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Looks234, Deleted member 6963 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Yashchandra, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 15817 and 13 others
no, he mogs all of them

he was very good looking.
you have the weirdest tastes bro
i don't see it, he looks very generic i just can't explain it

He looked ugly before fixing his teeth. Same was with Ronaldo.
nah its just something about him, don't get me wrong he is above average but to me he looks really generic for some reason and only looks chad in some pics, ronaldo was a chad in his prime tho

His bird beak nose always skewed his harmony for me. His facial expressions look extremely forced and fake. His big ass teeth and autistically low eyebrows also throw him off. Looks like an actual sociopath and not in an alluring way. Obviously still mogs me to shidding and farding and fucks my whore mother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Leap, Looks234, Deleted member 14478 and 2 others
He ran out of adrenochrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280, LooksJourney, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
dudes like fuckin 70

Agepill got him good

His bird beak nose always skewed his harmony for me. His facial expressions look extremely forced and fake. His big ass teeth and autistically low eyebrows also throw him off. Looks like an actual sociopath and not in an alluring way. Obviously still mogs me to shidding and farding and fucks my whore mother
This. Cruise looks like a legit weirdo and you don't need to watch videos about him to realize this. I think it's his eyes. His eyes are uncanny asf and I can't explain it.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot, Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 14139
did they take out his jaw implant

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
everyone looks fat in that video wtf

probably had a shit tonne of filler a few days before that photo

Same as Cowel a while back lol

Cox:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Leap
Everyone is bogdanoff-maxing

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, MikeMew'sBitch and TsarTsar444
botox + fillers ruined him

hamster-mit-vollen-wangen-s3cxn2.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Papal_Guard
Damn thats crazy but did I ever tell you about the time my buddy @TsarTsar444 fell out the rollercoaster? Yeah, he didn't drop far, mind you, just onto the tracks, but @Baldingman1998 wouldn't stop the ride 'cause @lutte and @Tony paid good money and @TsarTsar444 snuck on for free, so he had to dodge for, like, 20 minutes or so.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 14867, IdiAmin and 4 others
Damn thats crazy but did I ever tell you about the time my buddy @TsarTsar444 fell out the rollercoaster? Yeah, he didn't drop far, mind you, just onto the tracks, but @Baldingman1998 wouldn't stop the ride 'cause @lutte and @Tony paid good money and @TsarTsar444 snuck on for free, so he had to dodge for, like, 20 minutes or so.
I know bro. The blackpill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
cope
he was extremely good looking

Coming from the dweeb who refused to believe that Cruise was a late bloomer who developed a good lower third in his 20s and thinks he had 'jaw implants',
You delusional 10 IQ chimp-orangutan cross should seriously stop posting

he was never good looking
The opinions of incel forum retards don’t matter. Tom was good looking, was always considered good looking by everyone including hordes of teen fan girls. Jaw implant or rhino aside, he was good looking before and better looking after, so idk what point you think that proves. Normie opinions matter (real subconscious ones not hugbox lies) not incels obsessing over mm of bone.

His only real failo is his height, as it always has been.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Blue, MikeMew'sBitch and 3 others
The opinions of incel forum retards don’t matter. Tom was good looking, was always considered good looking by everyone including hordes of teen fan girls. Jaw implant or rhino aside, he was good looking before and better looking after, so idk what point you think that proves. Normie opinions matter (real subconscious ones not hugbox lies) not incels obsessing over mm of bone.

His only real failo is his height, as it always has been.
shut the fuck up he was overrated as fuck

It lasted almost 60 years, and that without even having good aging genetics.
I wonder if jared leto could make it to 60 looking good
Meanwhile, Chuando Tan 55 years old
images

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Looks234, Deleted member 14280 and 1 other person
shut the fuck up he was overrated as fuck
There’s no such thing as “overrated”

People’s perception of you defines your attractiveness

Its like saying the density of water is overrated. It simply is what it is, and if you don’t agree then you are wrong, that simple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Frank Jack, Gaia262 and 3 others
It lasted almost 60 years, and that without even having good aging genetics.
I wonder if jared leto could make it to 60 looking good
Meanwhile, Chuando Tan 55 years old
images
Life fuel for babyface / late bloomercels

had a 17 year old say she liked me Bc I was an older guy but she liked that I look young enough so she doesn’t feel bad about herself for going after me

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and LooksJourney
There’s no such thing as “overrated”

People’s perception of you defines your attractiveness

Its like saying the density of water is overrated. It simply is what it is, and if you don’t agree then you are wrong, that simple.
Yes yes yes. Also, I find a lot of times someone says something's overrated it means they're just not doing it right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Coming from the dweeb who refused to believe that Cruise was a late bloomer who developed a good lower third in his 20s and thinks he had 'jaw implants',
You delusional 10 IQ chimp-orangutan cross should seriously stop posting
He got surgery you fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 7725 and WontStopNorwooding
DBOL MOON FACE

If u take a care of yourself and use redpilled stuff ( fin, sunscreen, retin) u wont descend that much from 40-50 decade and he looked like 8 pls 40 -50

However from what i noticed, after 50 anyone descent and some stay still GL ( Pitt, Stamos) but after 55+ escape agepill seems impossible

Any thoughts @eduardkoopman ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
He would be a complete incel in real life, cause of his absolute midget height.
At 170cm you are nothing but a big joke to girls. Really doesnt matter how your face looks.

If u take a care of yourself and use redpilled stuff ( fin, sunscreen, retin) u wont descend that much from 40-50 decade and he looked like 8 pls 40 -50

However from what i noticed, after 50 anyone descent and some stay still GL ( Pitt, Stamos) but after 55+ escape agepill seems impossible

I agree.

Current oldies, in their 50's. Women an men. that don't want wrinkles. tend to go to filler maxxing and btox stuff.
result: bloathed face. Which is very very ugly imo.
it looks better to be wrinkled and lean, than to be bloathed with fillers

When in 50's.
Sagging skin, sagged fatpads, collagen loss, wrinkles, Can't be managed anymore usually.
And thus one gets ugly/old looking.

Maybe, by the time we are 50. they found new ways?
But for now, fillers and stuff, is imo cope past 50.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell

John Stamos right? He is underrated on this forum ngl

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
John Stamos right? He is underrated on this forum ngl
John Stamos is the ULTIMATE anti aging mogger I know.

Also Brinkley, for woman. Is the winner anti aging mogger.
I would like to know what she did, to keep like this. because she also hasn't turned into a fillermaxxed bloath face.
she is 63 orso in this pic. WTF.
christie-brinkley-young-to-now-see-transformation-photos2019.jpg

But sadly, these celebs never share their secrets. And ony mention copes mainly. Ad often pair up with some brand, and be the face of an giga overprized cope moisterizer. Asif that moisterizer aused them to look so good still.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, oldcell and Deleted member 14478
He got surgery you fucking retard
He gets "fillers" to maintain youth you kanye west lookalike dweeb. His changes are natural, if Gandy can have a glow up naturally after 21 then Cruise too can have a glow up, but your single digit IQ can't comprehend that so don't try