Tom Cruise looks like absolutely shit these days and is being crucified on social media RIP

He gets "fillers" to maintain youth you kanye west lookalike dweeb. His changes are natural, if Gandy can have a glow up naturally after 21 then Cruise too can have a glow up, but your single digit IQ can't comprehend that so don't try
gandy didnt change his entire base and teeth you absolute retard, he got leaner and had some more prominent cheekbones after leaning out more. Thats all he did

Cruise had actual surgery done to fix his teeth, jaw.
@WontStopNorwooding the IQ on dev is insane
Goan Portuguese
True bro, he has jewish privilege in the indian dating market even while having larva skin

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and WontStopNorwooding
He gets "fillers" to maintain youth you kanye west lookalike dweeb. His changes are natural, if Gandy can have a glow up naturally after 21 then Cruise too can have a glow up, but your single digit IQ can't comprehend that so don't try
lean (face) is life.

Leanness is very improtant, for a man his face to look good (even more so than for women).

it does look to me, they went overbaord on the injectd amount of whatever they pu in there( fillers?, fat grafts?, etc..)

I think to notice, it's not due to him gaining woeght. Since his neck looks still same fat percenatge.
tomcruise-1633891926224.jpg

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 15081 and 3 others
lean (face) is life.

Leanness is very improtant, for a man his face to look good (even more so than for women).

it does look to me, they went overbaord on the injectd amount of whatever they pu in there( fillers?, fat grafts?, etc..)

I think to notice, it's not due to him gaining woeght. Since his neck looks still same fat percenatge.
They key is to stay lean with the beard

Botox and clean shaven - ugly
At old age beard hide wrinkles and make u looks less pedo

Thats 100% because of sickness or pills For The sickness

They key is to stay lean with the beard

Botox and clean shaven - ugly
At old age beard hide wrinkles and make u looks less pedo
to add Also the beard, heavy stubble.
is a good one, when aging and sagging. the jawline and neck thend to become a bit "one".
And with facial hair, one can easily create the illusion, of the jawline still being there (and not sunken into the neck (yet).

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
He would be a complete incel in real life, cause of his absolute midget height.
At 170cm you are nothing but a big joke to girls. Really doesnt matter how your face looks.
didnt you get mogged by 170 cm average looking guy at club the other day? you are weird saying this dude @PingPong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
lean (face) is life.

His overall features and facial structure have remained the same, he just needs to lose the fillers and he'll look fresh as ever

he just needs to lose the fillers and he'll look fresh as ever
cope. because he will have wrinkes and saging skin.
It is what it is, some age it just catches up to us. he's 60. H did a great job at postponing looking ugly, but now time has come at 60. I'll beat most men with 20 years.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
gandy didnt change his entire base and teeth you absolute retard, he got leaner and had some more prominent cheekbones after leaning out more. Thats all he did

Cruise had actual surgery done to fix his teeth, jaw.
@WontStopNorwooding the IQ on dev is insane

True bro, he has jewish privilege in the indian dating market even while having larva skin
View attachment 1364754
white Looksmax chads consider my skin tone ideal, something which you delusional socially inept chimp can't claim. Just lol at you, you still are being an utter imbecile even after "white" people here consider my skin tone "ideal", you no face doofus instead like a schizophrenic, keep asking yourself and praising yourself, what an utter disgusting bloke you really are
And Cruise's base didn't change,
Article 0 0F2E109200000578 398 634x325
03e084a24f935377b72a72ab7ccf24f1 md

You autistic monochrome visioned chimp-orangutan cross just wants to put your foot in your mouth again and again and have it from me each time, why don't you forever live in your 1x1 basement you pre-pubescent little buffoon?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
John Stamos is the ULTIMATE anti aging mogger I know.

Also Brinkley, for woman. Is the winner anti aging mogger.
I would like to know what she did, to keep like this. because she also hasn't turned into a fillermaxxed bloath face.
she is 63 orso in this pic. WTF.
christie-brinkley-young-to-now-see-transformation-photos2019.jpg

But sadly, these celebs never share their secrets. And ony mention copes mainly. Ad often pair up with some brand, and be the face of an giga overprized cope moisterizer. Asif that moisterizer aused them to look so good still.

wonder how her body is like...

cope
he was extremely good looking

Are people really surprised that a botoxmaxxed 60 year old is starting to look like shit after many decades of being an actor and living an extremely stressful actor's life? Lol. He was legit very good looking and high SMV when younger, denying that is just revisionism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and volcelfatcel
Looks like @WontStopNorwooding dad

311F0379 8272 4BD8 B994 E5D053DB507B

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and WontStopNorwooding
The government's been killing people with the help of @RichardSpencel since the 1910's
Technically that is considered remote controlled.
Also during the 2016 BLM dulles police shooting, they killed @Baldingman1998 with a EOD robot armed with explosives, ironically.
@TsarTsar444 killed a guy with a rigged cellphone bomb.
Someone needs to find the first killing by @RichardSpencel so we can make a history of killing him..

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Baldingman1998
cope. because he will have wrinkes and saging skin.
It is what it is, some age it just catches up to us. he's 60. H did a great job at postponing looking ugly, but now time has come at 60. I'll beat most men with 20 years.
He looked like this at latest mission impossible fallout, age 56 so insane

Cruise was fucking one of biggest agepill crusher i ever saw

But heis fucking 60 now.. sooner or later it ctach anyone

Attachments

• 56!!.jpg
    56!!.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 54
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 14478
@PrisonBreakFan08 your the only user who can angry and ugh react me

just finished watching prison break for the first time and just started watching season 5, best show of all time and the cast is gigachads

• +1
Reactions: PrisonBreakFan08
John Stamos is the ULTIMATE anti aging mogger I know.

Also Brinkley, for woman. Is the winner anti aging mogger.
I would like to know what she did, to keep like this. because she also hasn't turned into a fillermaxxed bloath face.
she is 63 orso in this pic. WTF.
christie-brinkley-young-to-now-see-transformation-photos2019.jpg

But sadly, these celebs never share their secrets. And ony mention copes mainly. Ad often pair up with some brand, and be the face of an giga overprized cope moisterizer. Asif that moisterizer aused them to look so good still.

Even with fakeup that is really good for 63. Not sure what she does but there are a few on youtube that have been micro-needling for years that held up pretty good. Most of those Hollywood types are usually destroyed by their mid 40s with all the procedures they had done and start looking rally bad even for their age.

This. Cruise looks like a legit weirdo and you don't need to watch videos about him to realize this. I think it's his eyes. His eyes are uncanny asf and I can't explain it.
If you think his eyes look bad then it’s over for you. Your taste in aesthetics are dog shit. Women love his eyes

If you think his eyes look bad then it’s over for you. Your taste in aesthetics are dog shit. Women love his eyes
They don't love your eyes you curry fag

Jfl
They don't love your eyes you curry fag

white Looksmax chads consider my skin tone ideal, something which you delusional socially inept chimp can't claim. Just lol at you, you still are being an utter imbecile even after "white" people here consider my skin tone "ideal", you no face doofus instead like a schizophrenic, keep asking yourself and praising yourself, what an utter disgusting bloke you really are
And Cruise's base didn't change,
View attachment 1365258View attachment 1365255
You autistic monochrome visioned chimp-orangutan cross just wants to put your foot in your mouth again and again and have it from me each time, why don't you forever live in your 1x1 basement you pre-pubescent little buffoon?
Could have played as Patrick Bateman in 1992 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
He looked like this at latest mission impossible fallout, age 56 so insane

Cruise was fucking one of biggest agepill crusher i ever saw

But heis fucking 60 now.. sooner or later it ctach anyone
That's mad. Imagine being able to be pictured with Cavill at 56 and not get mogged into oblivion.