Tom Holland has been blacked LMFAO

done now send me proof
He probably won't as his height and weight combination would put him in the top 0.001 percentile. Sure it's possible but highly unlikely. It's irrelevant because face MOGS ALL.

He probably won't as his height and weight combination would put him in the top 0.001 percentile. Sure it's possible but highly unlikely. It's irrelevant because face MOGS ALL.
i sent it do u wanna see too

hes not even white and i havent got proof of his height. hes sucking in cheeks and looks like an uncanny standard mtn

• +1
Reactions: King Solomon
hes not even white and i havent got proof of his height. hes sucking in cheeks and looks like an uncanny standard mtn
i am literally white
you still havent sent face

i sent it do u wanna see too
No, I'm sure your friend will confirm if it's true. We must stop this German on German violence. That's for low IQ niggers.

I'm more curious about the question I asked you earlier if your dating life is a struggle being so tall since women seem to consider 6'7" as bad as a dude 5'6 in accordance with the current data available. I've played with basketball players in high school who were that tall or taller but never had an issue but it helped having the status.

No, I'm sure your friend will confirm if it's true. We must stop this German on German violence. That's for low IQ niggers.

I'm more curious about the question I asked you earlier if your dating life is a struggle being so tall since women seem to consider 6'7" as bad as a dude 5'6 in accordance with the current data available. I've played with basketball players in high school who were that tall or taller but never had an issue but it helped having the status.
hes not my friend hes a hater

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A

women love my height
saying being really tall is as bad as being really short is cope and you know that its cope

everyone on this website is super dumb lmao

That's quite funny that he would lie about his own race/ethnicity. Are you a Chadlite like myself? I'm 6'1" and I've had a few compliments on my height but they seem to be more excited about my face. I still believe Face>height>Frame>Muscles

you talk a lot of shit for someone too scared to show their face
im not an idiot like yourself. i wouldnt postmy face on a public forum.

That's quite funny that he would lie about his own race/ethnicity. Are you a Chadlite like myself? I'm 6'1" and I've had a few compliments on my height but they seem to be more excited about my face. I still believe Face>height>Frame>Muscles
im 6'5 im chadlite-chad when lean but currently bulking so low htn-htn. pure anglo germanic blood. hes a quarter spainard so hes not white and looks lightskin.

dude why are you saying im lying about my race when you havent seen my pics, i even offered to show you and your gonna take a haters word for it

what the actual fuck is wrong with you morons

women love my height
saying being really tall is as bad as being really short is cope and you know that its cope

everyone on this website is super dumb lmao
It's what the data confirms which has yet to be disproven by any other studies and is more important than an anecdotal claim.

You're calling yourself dumb with that last statement.

It's what the data confirms which has yet to be disproven by any other studies and is more important than an anecdotal claim.

You're calling yourself dumb with that last statement.
what are you talking about anecdotal claim
i can show you my fucking face and you can see my skin color for yourself
do you have aspergers

im 6'5 im chadlite-chad when lean but currently bulking so low htn-htn. pure anglo germanic blood. hes a quarter spainard so hes not white and looks lightskin.
your the one making anecdotal claims and not backing them up

Was your father tall as well? Did you puberty maxx? What the hell is in the water where you live?

Did you take a DNA test to prove you're 100% German? Are you very athletic by chance? I was extremely fast as was my father and I truly believe this is German Genetics as they did at one time dominate the Olympics before the Jews cucked them.

My father is German and my mom is Scottish/Irish. Basically the ultimate race combined with the tribe of Judah as God's Chosen people.

Ahh, that's close enough I suppose. I thought for a moment he wasn't even a white dude.

Was your father tall as well? Did you puberty maxx? What the hell is in the water where you live?

Did you take a DNA test to prove you're 100% German? Are you very athletic by chance? I was extremely fast as was my father and I truly believe this is German Genetics as they did at one time dominate the Olympics before the Jews cucked them.

My father is German and my mom is Scottish/Irish. Basically the ultimate race combined with the tribe of Judah as God's Chosen people.

Ahh, that's close enough I suppose. I thought for a moment he wasn't even a white dude.
my dad is 6'4 and mum 5'8. sister is 5'11. i was 6 foot at 11. now 16. no i havent had a dna test because they're not accurate. i guess purely off of my mum and dads pheotype. i am athletic have been since i was born. hes lightskin looking tbh. could pass as a negro.

• +1
dude why are you saying im lying about my race when you havent seen my pics, i even offered to show you and your gonna take a haters word for it

what the actual fuck is wrong with you morons
Pics won't conclusively prove your ethnicity though. I would need to see your DNA analysis. He eventually did admit you were white though. There's no need for ad hominem attacks.

I only review pics of people who want a rating with looksmaxxing tips. I'd rather help people on here since most of the advice people give on here is horrible. There might be one great maxxing guide out of 10.

my dad is 6'4 and mum 5'8. sister is 5'11. i was 6 foot at 11. now 16. no i havent had a dna test because they're not accurate. i guess purely off of my mum and dads pheotype. i am athletic have been since i was born. hes lightskin looking tbh. could pass as a negro.
Genomic DNA testing is your ethnicity. However, the DNA sites like 23 and me are not testing that. You could always look up you family ancestry. Thankfully, my grandmother was obsessed with this and tracked our ancestry.

Ohh, so you have the potential to be much taller. I grew 2 inches after high school. My father was only 5'9" but I was puberty maxxing by without knowing I was even doing it since none of this existed when I was in school eons ago. Do you want to be taller or are you happy with 6'5"?

I am perfectly content with my height as it's ideal for attracting women.

Pics won't conclusively prove your ethnicity though. I would need to see your DNA analysis. He eventually did admit you were white though. There's no need for ad hominem attacks.

I only review pics of people who want a rating with looksmaxxing tips. I'd rather help people on here since most of the advice people give on here is horrible. There might be one great maxxing guide out of 10.
not hes not white im firmly standing on that. hes part white. are east asians white?no. spainards arent white nor are slavs

Genomic DNA testing is your ethnicity. However, the DNA sites like 23 and me are not testing that. You could always look up you family ancestry. Thankfully, my grandmother was obsessed with this and tracked our ancestry.

Ohh, so you have the potential to be much taller. I grew 2 inches after high school. My father was only 5'9" but I was puberty maxxing by without knowing I was even doing it since none of this existed when I was in school eons ago. Do you want to be taller or are you happy with 6'5"?

I am perfectly content with my height as it's ideal for attracting women.
as long has my head and frame grow with my height im happy to grow taller

• +1
your the one making anecdotal claims and not backing them up
Touche, as the burden of proof is on him at this point in time. You showed him your evidence and now the ball is in his court.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48719
not hes not white im firmly standing on that. hes part white. are east asians white?no. spainards arent white nor are slavs
So he's light skinned but he has a phenotype or overall appearance of Spanish man according to your observations?

The Spainards started with the Celts mixing with the Iberians. They were occupied by Arabs for many centuries as well, so that probably tainted a good percentage of their bloodlines with the Berbers. There was also the Roman Expansion as well. So essentially they're mudbloods. If I were to look into the Italians I would assume they've had some similar mixing going on to eventually become mudbloods as well.

East Asians is like comparing apples with oranges and really has no relevance here. At least there are Spainards (some of them) can pass for appearing as though they're Caucasians.

I am very fortunate to be a pureblood Israelite and I didn't take the Jew jab mark of the beast either. I hope you were not forced to take the Jew jab as a minor. Are you in the US as well?

Off to bed as I'm an old man now so I need my 8 hours of beauty sleep.

So he's light skinned but he has a phenotype or overall appearance of Spanish man according to your observations?

The Spainards started with the Celts mixing with the Iberians. They were occupied by Arabs for many centuries as well, so that probably tainted a good percentage of their bloodlines with the Berbers. There was also the Roman Expansion as well. So essentially they're mudbloods. If I were to look into the Italians I would assume they've had some similar mixing going on to eventually become mudbloods as well.

East Asians is like comparing apples with oranges and really has no relevance here. At least there are Spainards (some of them) can pass for appearing as though they're Caucasians.

I am very fortunate to be a pureblood Israelite and I didn't take the Jew jab mark of the beast either. I hope you were not forced to take the Jew jab as a minor. Are you in the US as well?

Great, a double post

Last edited:

no i refused to take it. he has curly half negro hair. im british. same. gn.

who gives a shit and i never watched new spidermens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48719
no i refused to take it. he has curly half negro hair. im british. same. gn.
Your mother is literally BBC whore meme lol

You are a quad nigger, nigger

Rest assured, Many such cases.

Brazillification.

You are another Andrew Tate

Your mother is literally BBC whore meme lol

You are a quad nigger, nigger

Rest assured, Many such cases.

Brazillification.

You are another Andrew Tate
what? sounds like you're coping. im guessing you're a half nigger that thinks hes white.

Touche, as the burden of proof is on him at this point in time. You showed him your evidence and now the ball is in his court.
thanks for being reasonable.

i dont looks spanish at all

i do want looksmaxxing tips

Hollywood is full of freemasons that suck the kikes cock.
Every famous hollywood actress that is not a jew had weinstein cock in her mouth.

Great, a double post

muh spainiard are gayrabs :lul: