Tom holland is proof of Jbw

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
Tom holland is dating zendaya. This woman is attractive and is taller than him. If Tom hollands skin was three shades darker she would never had dated him. Rehab room recently made a video explaining that women would rather date short white guys than tall ethnic guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, zharupodrugu, thereallegend and 6 others
Joined Aug 19, 2023

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, m0ss26, Ricky212 and 1 other person
he's a cuckold it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Tom Holland is running JBJ on her, not JBW. Just Be Jew.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, scrunchables, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
original-680-1678385250-2.jpg
Cope! This BBC MANLET has banged stacy Avril Lavigne, stacy/naomi hybrid Kylie Jenner, hot naomi model Chanel Iman, BBC only Blac Chyna and a bunch of other hos. Banged all raw dog, no protection!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: losthope, pig_face, sportsmogger and 2 others
original-680-1678385250-2.jpg
Cope! This BBC MANLET has banged stacy Avril Lavigne, stacy/naomi hybrid Kylie Jenner, hot naomi model Chanel Iman, BBC only Blac Chyna and a bunch of other hos. Banged all raw dog, no protection!
BBC is real. I’m not denying bbc theory but you can’t deny Jbw is also a thing as well black guys and white guysare at the top of the food chain but I think white guys are much higher on that food chain.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Ricky212
Shes practically naked in that pic

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 21661, HeightPilledum and 4 others
I remember seeing him at a red carpet premiere once irl. He didn't even glance at my direction, instead posing as a superhero for everything to mire. It was a transcending experience.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Fuark zendaya is so hot

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
I remember seeing him at a red carpet premiere once irl. He didn't even glance at my direction, instead posing as a superhero for everything to mire. It was a transcending experience.
If you were some random kid and suddenly you become your favorite superhero and a star worldwide in a matter of a few years you'd be into yourself like that too
Other stars had their time to nature into celebrity status. Tom Holland literally came out of nowhere and suddenly he's Spider-Man

If you were some random kid and suddenly you become your favorite superhero and a star worldwide in a matter of a few years you'd be into yourself like that too
Other stars had their time to nature into celebrity status. Tom Holland literally came out of nowhere and suddenly he's Spider-Man
yea I guess that's true. I'm probably like an ant to him in his world or some chit.

He is statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed

how can incels here say that Zendaya is hot

Meanwhile they tell her male curry counterpart here that he should rope

hypocrisy much ?

• +1
Reactions: PMF1
how can incels here say that Zendaya is hot

Meanwhile they tell her male curry counterpart here that he should rope

hypocrisy much ?
That’s because men don’t care about race but women do care about race

Tom holland is dating zendaya. This woman is attractive and is taller than him. If Tom hollands skin was three shades darker she would never had dated him. Rehab room recently made a video explaining that women would rather date short white guys than tall ethnic guys.

View attachment 2607349
He is above average, good jaw, compact midface and perfect eye spacing, back to tiktok greycel

Zendaya isn’t even hot, she ain’t ugly but she’s average and has a gross body

He is just a manlet

Muh zendaya is ugly kill urself incels