Tom platz downplaying how efficient steroids are.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast

Here's a interview with bodybuilding legend Tom Platz. 5 minutes in the interview the interviewer asks him about steroids. He immediately downplays how much of a role they had in making his physique and in bodybuilding, even using the term steroid therapy as a means to downplay what is really going on in bodybuilding. He even compares them to polishing ones car for a car show.

The proper term is actually abuse instead of therapy, although in his times, since it was kind of not illegal and easy to get expensive drugs made in pharmaceutical labs for a easy price. Doctors gave out dbol for reasons like getting bigger for football and they didn't know any better. The old school guys were not that much more reckless than guys today. Mike Mentzer according to his training partner claimed mentzer took up to 2.5 grams of npp a week along with who knows how much dbol, primobolan acetate, and hgh from cadavers. Truth be told the same principle still applied back then. Do whatever it takes. It's just insulin, diuretics, pain killer, narcotics, amphetamine, cocaine, and recreational drugs weren't abused like in the modern bodybuilding days. That's also why less guys died. Though arnold ended up with 7 heart surgeries including a quadruple bypass.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
Basically the point is roids are way stronger than he admits. Loox went from a wimpy low t cuck to a chad just by abusing roids. He was at least on a gram of shit a week, nobody with a starting point like him turns into he man on a baby 500 mg of test.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Artemis
Mike Mentzer was using steroids??? Muh one set to failure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Basically the point is roids are way stronger than he admits. Loox went from a wimpy low t cuck to a chad just by abusing roids. He was at least on a gram of shit a week, nobody with a starting point like him turns into he man on a baby 500 mg of test.
You don't think he was on 500 test? I think its possible considering the cycle length

permablast as in never gets off this dose?
that is what it means.

the look he has is what you get if your muscles are glycogen loaded from being on a higher dose, without it he won't wouldn't even look impressive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 22529
that is what it means.

the look he has is what you get if your muscles are glycogen loaded from being on a higher dose, without it he won't wouldn't even look impressive.
Yeah I agree I looked the same while on cycle and when coming onto cruise dose of test I lost the glycogen and looked smaller. I still looked good but lost like 15% of size

Roided and still has his hair... Meanwhile I'm balding in my 20's :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
Yeah I agree I looked the same while on cycle and when coming onto cruise dose of test I lost the glycogen and looked smaller. I still looked good but lost like 15% of size
Can I see your physique?

it’s all about how you respond to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268