tommorow i go to endocrinologist again

Vanilla

Vanilla

Platinum
he will prescribe me hgh and i will ask him to give me an AI too (letrozole specifically). what more should i ask him to give?

thats all you need. whats ur height and age? how are you so confident he will give u hgh?

Yeah he prolly won't.

• Hmm...
Reactions: pentamogged9000
thats all you need. whats ur height and age? how are you so confident he will give u hgh?
im 5'5 at 16 and i fit in a range of people who need hgh (i have deficiency) (289.00 IGF-1)

• Woah
im 5'5 at 16 and i fit in a range of people who need hgh (i have deficiency) (289.00 IGF-1)
Suifuel, are you sure he will give you hgh? He might not see eye to eye and just blame genetics

Suifuel, are you sure he will give you hgh? He might not see eye to eye and just blame genetics
if he wont ill just get it myself, but im 80% sure he will

• +1
if you are deficent and 5"5 is on the border of having ISS he should give it, if he dosent ask for second opinion. he probs wont give the AI btw they very very rarely do. You might have to get that yourself. As you are 16, you will have to do more stuff to ensure optimum height gains, read my post on SST inhibition and take L-arginine, GABA and magnesium. Supplement Vitamin d3, K2 mk4 and calcium as well.

if you are deficent and 5"5 is on the border of having ISS he should give it, if he dosent ask for second opinion. he probs wont give the AI btw they very very rarely do. You might have to get that yourself. As you are 16, you will have to do more stuff to ensure optimum height gains, read my post on SST inhibition and take L-arginine, GABA and magnesium. Supplement Vitamin d3, K2 mk4 and calcium as well.
i drink 1L raw milk daily, supplement zinc, vit d3+k2 (5000ui d3) and magnesium+b6. ill just get letrozole by myself, but since im in romania i dont know if the sources (sites) i have are legit

who my igf-1 is 280 too, can i get it prescribded

wdym can u explain more
whatever ur levels are of hgh and igf-1, they will put you in a category (defiency, normal or too much, also age plays a role) and they will tell you what to do. for me, i am deficient, under 18 and they will give me pharma hgh to help this cause. note that this might be different to your country. also this hgh is paid by insurance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
whatever ur levels are of hgh and igf-1, they will put you in a category (defiency, normal or too much, also age plays a role) and they will tell you what to do. for me, i am deficient, under 18 and they will give me pharma hgh to help this cause. note that this might be different to your country. also this hgh is paid by insurance
Wish me luck brother we will see what happens

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
he will prescribe me hgh and i will ask him to give me an AI too (letrozole specifically). what more should i ask him to give?
What happened