Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Fury mogs him to self harm

Jake MOGS Tommy so bad
Jake better skull, height and frame also Tommy had a gorilla nose 🤮

Tommy mogs to shit, wtf even is this thread :feelskek:

Stacey literally climbing on top of Tommy trying to force him to kiss her:

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Tommy fury facially is a moderate chadlite I'd say.

Jake Paul is strong HTN.

It's actually more ideal to have a smaller skull and Tommy has wide shoulders and is 6'0.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

Jake Paul is strong HTN.

It's actually more ideal to have a smaller skull and Tommy has wide shoulders and is 6'0.
Have you seen the jake paul and tommy fury face off's tommy fury is not even close to being 6'0. jake paul is 5'11 and tommys a good 1 inch shorter then jake.

tommy fury is 5'10 and no small skull is not ideal irl and is only ideal in photos because of photogenic sensitivy to the eye

Fury mogs him to self harm
fury is getting ktfo and his family is literally going to disown him after jake does it does he still mog him after that?

Jake Paul is strong HTN.

Tommy ha comically wide shoulders it makes him look retarded at his manlet height

fury is getting ktfo and his family is literally going to disown him after jake does it does he still mog him after that?
yes but dating life wise/slaying no girls dont care about ur boxing skills

yes but dating life wise/slaying no girls dont care about ur boxing skills
if a girl saw her professional boxer boyfriend who was born into a family legacy of boxers that has been training his entire life get knocked out by a goofy looking normie youtube zoomer hypebeast and promptly get lectured and disowned by his brother and father I reckon it would have an affect on her perception of him

if a girl saw her professional boxer boyfriend who was born into a family legacy of boxers that has been training his entire life get knocked out by a goofy looking normie youtube zoomer hypebeast and promptly get lectured and disowned by his brother and father I reckon it would have an affect on her perception of him
the affect wouldn't be that much tho due to his look's level. and jesus christ his build is so comical its kinda ugly ngl looks very disproportional for someone 5'10

the affect wouldn't be that much tho due to his look's level. and jesus christ his build is so comical its kinda ugly ngl looks very disproportional for someone 5'10
To be fair I just saw the face to face and can confirm he definitely doesn't look 6'0.

Doesn't Tommy fury also have a small frame but is compensated with muscle. Because he gets bone size mogged.

To be fair I just saw the face to face and can confirm he definitely doesn't look 6'0.

Doesn't Tommy fury also have a small frame but is compensated with muscle. Because he gets bone size mogged.
tommy fury looks big alone due to head size but has muscle and is slightly fat with some visible abs but no he doesnt get bone mogged by jake he arm length mogs him by a lot and frame mogged too. biggest failo for tommy so far is his wide estrogenic hips