Tomorrow, everyone buy probiotics [increasing sample size]

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I need fellow PSL users (mentalcels in particular) to buy probiotics tomorrow. I will buy some too. I need to increase the sample size.

Minimum 5 Billion live bacteria per capsule. Minimum 10 strains per capsule (variety is important).
You can buy them anywhere, even walmart. Spend some money ($10 isn't enough for high quality bacteria samples), at least $15.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MentalCel
I need fellow PSL users (mentalcels in particular) to buy probiotics tomorrow. I will buy some too. I need to increase the sample size.

Minimum 5 Billion live bacteria per capsule. Minimum 10 strains per capsule (variety is important).
You can buy them anywhere, even walmart. Spend some money ($10 isn't enough for high quality bacteria samples), at least $15.
i drink yogurt with 1% probiotics in 100 mlg.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
THEY CAUSE CANCER
over for bacterialcels

• +1
I'd do if I had the money ngl

Also aren't you scared of the kikes actually putting autistic bacteria in probiotics? Kikes are capable of anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
They are naturally present in the gut but NT people have higher proportions of NT bacteria. Autismcels have high proportions of autism bacteria.
THEY CAUSE CANCER
over for bacterialcels

Also aren't you scared of the kikes actually putting autistic bacteria in probiotics? Kikes are capable of anything
Probiotic food isn't enough. Not enough bacteria. Probably 10-150 million bacteria.

You need at least 5 billion per capsule a day.

15 dollars maximum bro. Surely u have 15 bux
i drink yogurt with 1% probiotics in 100 mlg.
Yogurt isn't enough. Probably 3 strains at 10-100 million in number.

Buy capsules with 5 billion per capsule for real results. $15 very affordable

Last edited:
  • +1
That's fucking Alex Jones snake oil.

• +1
That's fucking Alex Jones snake oil.
Perhaps but i have yet to see surgeons offering micrbiota transplants (cure for autism).

• +1
15 dollars maximum bro. Surely u have 15 bux
I owe a friend 40 shekels since 2 months ago and I'm currently at 25, I may do it next month or so, I'm broke believe me

Also have you though about the autist bacteria in probiotics?

• +1
This is the most retarded shit I've ever heard of. Like, if people found out about this shit... Omds...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6401
This is the most retarded shit I've ever heard of. Like, if people found out about this shit... Omds...
If people found out about a lot shit looksmaxing is about they would crucify for you because everything here is autistic and scientifically backed up while normie shit is feeling backed up & horseshit backed up

• +1
If people found out about a lot shit looksmaxing is about they would crucify for you because everything here is autistic and scientifically backed up while normie shit is feeling backed up & horseshit backed up

Scientifically backed up...

You really think swallowing someone else Gut bacteria is going to change the way you've been for you're whole life and all of a sudden you're gonna me Mr. Joe Popular?

Because some retarded on a forum for retards trying not to be retards gave you some study that you're not qualified to review anyways.... Lord...

• +1
Scientifically backed up...

You really think swallowing someone else Gut bacteria is going to change the way you've been for you're whole life and all of a sudden you're gonna me Mr. Joe Popular?

Because some retarded on a forum for retards trying not to be retards gave you some study that you're not qualified to review anyways.... Lord...
Maybe not, as with bonesmashing I'm not going to get gigachad's zygos but something is something

And there's only 1 way of testing it

• +1
Maybe not, as with bonesmashing I'm not going to get gigachad's zygos but something is something

And there's only 1 way of testing it

Hey, there was also a mad study. If you drink warm cum from a Chad or Chadlite, you're testosterone levels can raise between 240-320% depending on the chad and the magnitude of the difference between high T levels and your own. Ask a few chad/chadlite friends if you can pay them maybe 5$ for every ejaculate they give you. Take it in containers and put it in the fridge, ingest oncd daily in the AM, as the study proved this to be most effective.

• +1
Hey, there was also a mad study. If you drink warm cum from a Chad or Chadlite, you're testosterone levels can raise between 240-320% depending on the chad and the magnitude of the difference between high T levels and your own. Ask a few chad/chadlite friends if you can pay them maybe 5$ for every ejaculate they give you. Take it in containers and put it in the fridge, ingest oncd daily in the AM, as the study proved this to be most effective.
Get me sources and links, afrikancel has provided sources and such

• +1
Used to be on a lot of antibiotics as a kid, probably fucked up my gut microbiome, thx for the tip.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
  • +1
Get me sources and links, afrikancel has provided sources and such

If I can provide you with all the sources to back it up will you start eating semen?

• +1
If I can provide you with all the sources to back it up will you start eating semen?
Dude, if you provide legit sources, like real studies and shit I may THINK about it, doesn't mean I'll do
But it's bullshit so I got no fears

• +1
Dude, if you provide legit sources, like real studies and shit I may THINK about it, doesn't mean I'll do
But it's bullshit so I got no fears

You're so fucking retarded man. I cant believe you would actually think about it. Oh my fucking god. You must have been serious about bone smashing and vampire-maxxing. Wtaf. I cant believe I talk with crazy ass dudes like you daily ???

• +1
  • +1
Yeah I've been smashing my face for 2 weeks now

Vampiremaxxing is something you should avoid lol, I said that in the thread

welcome to psl, we are all fucking autists

Stop smashing you're face....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Stop smashing you're face....
your* and no, I will not, I have faith in bonesmashing and I'll be the first dude who legit bonesmashes in this site (and probably in psl) because everyone pussies out after a week or so

• +1
your* and no, I will not, I have faith in bonesmashing and I'll be the first dude who legit bonesmashes in this site (and probably in psl) because everyone pussies out after a week or so

So how do you actually go about smashing your face daily? Like tell me the method?

Hey, have you ever seen a phychologist before? Because this is kinda legit self-harm man... Mental illness certified...

• +1
Hey, have you ever seen a phychologist before? Because this is kinda legit self-harm man... Mental illness certified...
Yeah and I may do a thread about how (((psychology))) is a fucking scam
So how do you actually go about smashing your face daily? Like tell me the method?
Well when I feel it I take a deep breath and begin punching my cheeks and brow until it gets really sore, then again until I feel like stopping it

• +1
Yeah and I may do a thread about how (((psychology))) is a fucking scam

Well when I feel it I take a deep breath and begin punching my cheeks and brow until it gets really sore, then again until I feel like stopping it

Imagine if someone sees you doing this ??‍♂️

• +1
  • +1
I'm loving the toxic replies on this thread. Keep 'em coming guys!

• +1
I am growing them at home. Jfl at buying kike shit.

• +1